How can a white boy get tan?

joker1035

Reaction score
Hi. Im 18, and Im pretty white. I get freckles and can tan a VERY LITTLE bit but after a lot of trips to the beach. I live right on the Florida coast, so getting the place to do it isn't a problem, but are there like...any tips on how to get it done better? I just want some color.

Oh and before anyone says anything, please don't tell me anything like
A) Youll get skin cancer! Youll die...that doesn't help me much, I already know.
B)Get a fake tan!....They look bad most of the time and I would feel like a pansy anyways.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
15 minutes each side, 2x a week. Should be looking better in a month. Also keep up the fluids. Tanning burns the water weight under your skin. Give it water to replinish the skin enough to where it doesn't burn.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tanning makes you feel like a sissy? Insecurites, my dear friend, will kill your game. I go tanning. Girls love the fact that a straight guy takes care of himself. It's noticable, if you go all the time. However, if you don't live at the tanning salon, it's not too bad. I just do it so I don't have tan lines. ;)

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've thought about is getting one of those UV bulbs and making your own "handheld tanning device" Just use a can to direct the direction of the UV...

I'm not sure if it has been done before nor how safe it would be.. but I think if someone were to market something liek that, it would deffinitely sell!

Reaction score
Go outside. Take clothes off part you want to tan. Wait there until tanned.

Done.

joker1035

Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Tanning makes you feel like a sissy? Insecurites, my dear friend, will kill your game. I go tanning. Girls love the fact that a straight guy takes care of himself. It's noticable, if you go all the time. However, if you don't live at the tanning salon, it's not too bad. I just do it so I don't have tan lines. ;)
No..REAL tanning doesn't make me feel like a sissy...Im fine with that.

But a fake Spray on tan would make me feel a little bit on the ***** side...