How bad is being skinny for your image?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
What I'm saying that, if you want to get attention from women and bed them, then having a muscular body isn't nearly a prerequisite. Therefore, if you're working out for the sole purpose of helping your sex life out, then realize that many guys simply don't give a fvck about working out simply FOR women. Working out is awesome, but if you do it just for the ladies, then good for you but don't think that without a nice body you'd get no attention.

If you want to bed a lady, you can do it without a muscular body. Period. The energy spent on working out to gain mass (different than working out to stay fit etc) can be used elsewhere if you've got no use for the mass you'd gain. Unless you have a physical job, play sports, or fight, I don't see the need for having a muscular body unless you're really craving for female attention or simply want to feel more confident (it's a good thing).
I just said that being muscular makes it EASIER. For example, i work out and want to get bigger not because i need one, but because i want one and i enjoy working out. And its a good way to get you my aggression. At no point did i say do it to get attention from girls, i said it HELPS dramtically. Yes you can be skinny and get a girl blah blah blah, i know, i get it and said that in my last post. My point is that you feel more confident and it will be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY easier to get a girl. Even if you suck at talking youll get attention. Learn how to talk and your good. Personally, i hated being skinny and dont understand why someone would want to be super skinny.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
I just said that being muscular makes it EASIER. For example, i work out and want to get bigger not because i need one, but because i want one and i enjoy working out. And its a good way to get you my aggression. At no point did i say do it to get attention from girls, i said it HELPS dramtically. Yes you can be skinny and get a girl blah blah blah, i know, i get it and said that in my last post. My point is that you feel more confident and it will be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY easier to get a girl. Even if you suck at talking youll get attention. Learn how to talk and your good. Personally, i hated being skinny and dont understand why someone would want to be super skinny.
Well I wasn't directing my posts at you, just at the general idea of working out to get attention. I agree with what you say here.

There is no point in telling a confident thin guy that he should work out, because the purpose of working out is confidence.
The OP is thin and not confident in his weight, so either he can work out and bandage that problem, or gain confidence in either areas. Both will work, but I'm choosing to condone "gain confidence in other areas" as a better choice.

Also, I don't see 150 and 6' as being scronny. It's skinny, yes, but it depends what you've got going on. If you work out and have low bodyfat but are still 150, then you'll look scronny despite being fit simply because you aren't filled in. What skinny guys need to do to become not only "muscular" but "bigger" is eat a sh!tload and work out a lot. Either a man wants to do this or he doesn't.
Also, THIS is "scronny": when you can wrap a normal 7" long hand around your forearm and upper arm. This is scronny territory. When a guy says he's skinny, it doesn't mean he's weak-looking or scronny.
This is pretty close to my body type, http://www.stureplan.se/articles/2934/images/article_image_25897f683fc16c8f.jpg
No that isn't me. (I think he's an actor, I google imaged him and apparently he might be Thor so long as he bulks up)
So yes, that guy is thin, but if he pulled his shoulders back a bit he'd look more solid-framed, and if that guy is awesome he'd have no trouble getting awesome girls.