How are straight males called beta fags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
How are straight males called beta fags for wanting relationships with quality women? Are straight males now being shamed by feminist inspired males by being called beta fags in an effort to try to divert and destroy any possibility of those who dont share their views?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the ironic part: the guys who hate women are considered alphas and NOT gay. :crackup:

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Here is the ironic part: the guys who hate women are considered alphas and NOT gay. :crackup:
Its really weird. Liking quality females, having successful relationships with them is the new gay. But finding fault with females as a whole and saying theyre all out to mean you wrong is for alphas who arent gay.

Being free sounds like some stepping out of the closet hidden but public announcement lingo.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of women hate on this site.

My advice is learn to take the good advice and take the terrible advice like that with a grain of salt.

Some guys live like that, and that's fine. As long as it doesn't bother me, I have no say or problem with how one leads their life.

Choose the man you want to be and be it. That's all there is to it.

This site is here to help you with situations you may/may not come across when dealing with women and ways to overcome it.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who use terms like that really aren't getting it, perhaps they overdosed on the "red pill"

People project their own internal emotional state so if they are going around trolling and using terms like that, they aren't happy with themselves.

It's the same thing with women hate etc all this comes from is guys who kept making mistakes, being "nice guys" because they are insecure, staying involved with the wrong women because they have no self respect etc etc.

In the end they don't put the work in to understand their own mistakes and issues and become embittered, frustrated etc and project their toxic internal issues and sit online calling all women *****s etc.

Don't waste your time on those kinds of people, they just don't get it

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Most beta fags get their idea of what a "quality woman" is by watching Disney movies and other mass media. Such men are basically over-grown children. In reality, these men have no idea what "quality woman" even means.. nore would they be able to identify one. These men are so desperate, co-dependent and thirsty that they would cut off their leg to please a "quality woman" when their idea of "quality woman" is usually: "She is hot and doesn't treat me like dirt (yet)". :crackup:

Men who want relationships in 2015 are also highly unaware of the mindset of modern women. These men still live in 1950 and don't realize the dating climate is totally different today. These men show their lack of sexual experience, lack of dating experience and lack of knowledge of women with their need for a princess to put on a pedestal and worship like a God because she is "a quality woman" AKA she is hot and doesn't treat him like dirt (yet). :crackup:

This is why men who want marriage and relationships in 2015 are basically beta faggots. Modern women punish men for committing to them. I find women are best behaved when they are competing with other women and when you refuse to commit to them 100%. Which is why I instruct men to do this.

BUT if you want to have no leverage in your sex life and no options and be a woman's b!tch, then no one is stopping you. Just put me on "ignore" and live your blue pill lifestyle in peace. Just don't come crying later when it doesn't work out (50%) or when you're unhappy (80%).

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Most beta fags get their idea of what a "quality woman" is by watching Disney movies and other mass media. Such men are basically over-grown children. In reality, these men have no idea what "quality woman" even means.. nore would they be able to identify one. These men are so desperate, co-dependent and thirsty that they would cut off their leg to please a "quality woman" when their idea of "quality woman" is usually: "She is hot and doesn't treat me like dirt (yet)". :crackup:

Men who want relationships in 2015 are also highly unaware of the mindset of modern women. These men still live in 1950 and don't realize the dating climate is totally different today. These men show their lack of sexual experience, lack of dating experience and lack of knowledge of women with their need for a princess to put on a pedestal and worship like a God because she is "a quality woman" AKA she is hot and doesn't treat him like dirt (yet). :crackup:

This is why men who want marriage and relationships in 2015 are basically beta faggots. Modern women punish men for committing to them. I find women are best behaved when they are competing with other women and when you refuse to commit to them 100%. Which is why I instruct men to do this.

BUT if you want to have no leverage in your sex life and no options and be a woman's b!tch, then no one is stopping you. Just put me on "ignore" and live your blue pill lifestyle in peace. Just don't come crying later when it doesn't work out (50%) or when you're unhappy (80%).

:yawn:

same ol yawn borin sh@t comin from play her man talkin bout beta f@gs n relationships n broads not bein high quality. same ol sh@t man. this dude dont no nothin.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Children.

Sex does not equal quality, any woman is capable of providing sex to you, not every woman is capable of providing and raising children for you. Marriage is about children and creating a stable life for kids.. statistics show children from single parent households are more likely to engage in deviant behaviors.

Marriage is the ONLY way to create the most stable family unit. Argue as you like but nothing will convince me otherwise, I don't care how bad the deal is for American men... If you are stupid enough to marry an American princess then you rightly deserve what you get.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I think the question is best asked another way.

If you are able to get a lot of sex from multiple attractive women, what is the value in marrying one woman?
when u get to b old n sh@t aint no hot broads gonna want yo old @ss n thats the value u have with ur old lady cuz thats all u gonna b gettin n e way with old @ss women all wrinkled up n sh@t u tryin to get it on with.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
If you are stupid enough to marry an American princess then you rightly deserve what you get.
wut kind of broads do u suggest we marry?

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
backbeat,

I am 40 with a 23 year old begging me to dump my girl and go with her.

Clearly you are wrong and you subscribe to the "old and lonely" myth.
aint talkin bout old n lonely im talkin bout old @ss ladies when u get to b 50 60 and 70 n if u wanna b buyin sh@t for young hotties that fine n sh@t but it comes at a price bro when u get old. n the quality of women goes down man when u gots 40's broads washed up n old. im seein dudes doin that sh@t now n those young hotties with those old fu@kers r jus after their money. n when u get to be 60 n 70 the women u get r gonna b used up man jus sayin how it is. n even dudes n their 40's tryin to get with broads n their 20's r buyin them sh@t n those ch@cks jus after their money man. yeah man u can always be bangin women but when u old n sh@t u gonna b getin old @ss ladies as ur women n aint no hot broads but only if ur payin their @ss to b with ya.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Swallowman and the gibs

backbeat said:
aint talkin bout old n lonely im talkin bout old @ss ladies when u get to b 50 60 and 70 n if u wanna b buyin sh@t for young hotties that fine n sh@t but it comes at a price bro when u get old. n the quality of women goes down man when u gots 40's broads washed up n old. im seein dudes doin that sh@t now n those young hotties with those old fu@kers r jus after their money. n when u get to be 60 n 70 the women u get r gonna b used up man jus sayin how it is. n even dudes n their 40's tryin to get with broads n their 20's r buyin them sh@t n those ch@cks jus after their money man. yeah man u can always be bangin women but when u old n sh@t u gonna b getin old @ss ladies as ur women n aint no hot broads but only if ur payin their @ss to b with ya.
mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Are you a "research scientist" on Disney movies? Are you a ticket counter person for Disney and take head counts and see full theatres of men watching Disney movies? You're the one watching Disney movies because you're still a blue pill inside and can't shake it off so you need to feel everyone is as helpless and lost like you are.

You don't even know what quality is. You base quality off Disney movies because you aren't getting your perfect princess but using your beta bucks to give big tips to bartenders to get females drinks in the urban bars you frequent.

Poon King said:
Perhaps the mindset of the modern woman is against you personally. You can't accept that so you need other men to hold your hand in anger. You worship women and can't restrain yourself from hating on them. You worship them with consuming your life talking about them and trying to find every flaw you can in them as a whole so it gives you some "power" because you are powerless in reality.

Poon King said:

Men who like women want relationships with them, have successful relationships with them etc. aren't "fags". Men who like men are. You are very confused. You are a blue piller yourself as you use your beta bucks to buy women drinks. You put poosey on a pedestal because as in your own words you know your sex drive. You are helpless trying to pretend you're a real man throwing temper tantrums and despising what you love.

You are confused.

bdm99

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
How are straight males called beta fags for wanting relationships with quality women? Are straight males now being shamed by feminist inspired males by being called beta fags in an effort to try to divert and destroy any possibility of those who dont share their views?
This POS website promotes that. This is a garbage website promoting garbage. The moderators are all sucky garbage.

Dirtbagz

Banned
Reaction score
bdm99 said:
This POS website promotes that. This is a garbage website promoting garbage. The moderators are all sucky garbage.
Let's not go overboard. You're purposefully going at mods in an effort to try and get certain posters banned with a "justified excuse".

I'm suspecting you are one of the posters who are being disagreed with and set up this account in an effort to have everyone who disagrees with certain posters banned as suspects by going over the top on your new account so your true account is safe to continue spreading propaganda.

Is that you PK? Or is it one of your friends trying some "slick" tactic. I'm not buying it.

bdm99

Banned
Reaction score
Dirtbagz said:
Let's not go overboard. You're purposefully going at mods in an effort to try and get certain posters banned with a "justified excuse".

I'm suspecting you are one of the posters who are being disagreed with and set up this account in an effort to have everyone who disagrees with certain posters banned as suspects by going over the top on your new account so your true account is safe to continue spreading propaganda.

Is that you PK? Or is it one of your friends trying some "slick" tactic. I'm not buying it.
You are nothing but filth. Everyone on this junk website is nothing but filth. The mods are filth and the advice is filth.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
backbeat,

Again I am 40 with a hot 23 year old chasing me. She was chasing me long before she knew I had money.

Check your premises, you will find they are quite wrong.
man ur trippin good on somethin aint ya? i aint talkin bout the present of today. im talkin but years in the future 15 20 30 40 years from now. aint no hot @ss b@tch is wantin to be fu@kin ur old @ss when ur a 70 n 80 yr old man. those b@tches dont wanna b fu@kin their grandpa they wanna be fu@kin the dude that would b ur grandson. u know wut im sayin? if u wanna b fu@kin hot @ss b@tches when ur a old @ss man ur gonna have to b buyin their @sses off with sh@t to get that p@ssy like those old @ss dudes i saw in vegas last weekend. only b@tches u b gettin when ur 70 n 80 is old @ss ladies who p@ssy is loose like a well worn tire n fu@kin old @ss wrinkly stretch loose skin that look like a damn dinosaur.

so she no's u gots sum cash n now she expects u to b givin her sum bread for her butter. no wut im sayin jack? she's gonna want ur dough joe n u gots to give it to her if u wanna keep her @ss round gettin that p@ssy. thats like fu@kin blackmail to get the snatch. aint got no time for that sh@t man. my premises aint wrong man its ur premises is wrong thinkin ur gonna get sum hot @ss sntach when ur old as f@ck. just tellin u like it is man. it aint gonna happen.

Danger said:
Your argument is for me to marry a woman just so I can fvk an old hag who is 70 when I am 70?

Seriously?
man wut u trippin on? when ur 70 u aint gonna b getin sh@t for p@ssy if u aint payin for ur p@ssy. aint that wut dudes r callin beta buyin off b@tches for their snatch?

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Your argument is for me to marry a woman just so I can fvk an old hag who is 70 when I am 70?

Seriously?
All he's saying is your not still gonna be pulling 23 yr olds when you 50+. And I agree.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bdm99 said:
You are nothing but filth. Everyone on this junk website is nothing but filth. The mods are filth and the advice is filth.
Leave the website and create your own then Fam.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I agree with that too.

BUT, that is not what he is saying if you go back to post 11 and see his original answer to my question on "why get married if I can fvk attractive women without having to". Hos response was that I would not be able to fvk those women when I am 70.....so what? So i should get married so I can fvk and old hag when I am 70?
I guess he's saying get married for companionship. Which, I can't lie, at that age seems like a good thing. However, IMO, I wouldn't say get married but I'd be defimetly looking for a chick around my age I could spend the golden years with if I were 50+.

And honestly, I'm surprised you're not tired of slaying young Poon and are not pursuing something else. People always preach the 'Bachelor4Lyfe' ideal, but I'm not a believer. Judging by your posts I guess you'll be able to tell the tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.