How 2 Score On The Net

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet dating exploded in the last half decade, whatever you are into there's a dating site. As of 2007 there are over 1300 different dating sites, and counting. In the pick-up community Net dating lacks instant feedback, is viewed as informal, somewhat unreliable, and does virtually nothing to build confidence. It's flaw is also it's lure.

Lets be honest here, tons of people troll for sex on the net, that's a fact. If you are a man just looking for sex and advertise that fact, then you will encounter some resistance. Don't believe me, just pick a dating site and start reading female profiles. Time and time again you will see stuff like "not looking for sex, not into one night stands, please move on if you are, not seeking a good time but a friend, looking for long term, players need not apply!!!". Women will often rule you out if you have anything openly suggesting sex in your profile/emails (seeking fun times, casual dating, nothing serious, adventurous, thrill seeker, recently divorced, etc). That's what they say, but in reality it can be quite the opposite......if you know how.

Women crave sex just as much as men do, they just use a little more tact and are not as open about it. The key to getting a one night stand is be subtle, go slow, hint, be suggestive, build the tension. If you boast, brag, toot your own horn, express how horny you are right off the bat in an email, profile, over the phone, first 5 minutes into the date you might as well say hello to Rosey Palms. Have some tact if you want her in the sack, be non-sexual to get sex. Sounds counter-intuitive but it often is very true.
Let's take a look at the kinds of women that are in fact up for instant booty calls on the net. They fall into 3 distinct categories:

1) JADED, REJECTED, MESSED UP,HORNY NYPHO,LOW SELF ESTEEM,LONELY, ECCENTRIC,QUIRKY, WEIRD,DEPRESSED,ETC. You can tell by the pictures they upload (look at how sexy I am photo's which are usually revealing), their profile descriptions usually state specific details they are seeking, when they are online (late at night) and how often.

2) FAT CHICS, CHEATING WIVES: women with a few extra pounds on average are always more sexual than those slim sisters. Desperate housewives that are lonely and at their sexual peek (30-50's), are abundant in their desires.

3) BI-SEXUAL, BI-CURIOUS, LESBIAN: they swing both ways/curious and the net makes it all too easy to quench their thirst for explorations.

I have met chics on various web-sites all who claimed they were not into one niters or not seeking sex right away, butt in the end I got 'em naked within the first hour. They just had to be seduced a little slower. I leaded them right where they wanted to go and acted like it was their idea.

M

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are some decent sites im on plentyoffish and millionairemate but it seems like a waste

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are 1300 dating sites..........it comes down to the quality and amount of money u want to spend.

But U gotta have the skill-set to become a NPUA( net pick-up artist) first.

JoeSki

Reaction score
dice said:
what are some decent sites im on plentyoffish and millionairemate but it seems like a waste
Try OK Cupid. It's free and has tons of pop psychology tests that women love.

Write a stunning personal for use on Craigslist, and post it once a week. My personal gets between 3-7 responses every time I post it.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
correction.....now 1400 dating sites