how 2 approach girl in mall?

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys approach a girl in the mall? what is ur opening lines? thanks!!

hey, how do u guys approach a girl at the bowling alley too? lol.. i usually just sit at her table and start making her laugh about how bad she is doing at bowling, then just go from there

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
im saying, what do you say to them if you are TRYING to get their number and maybe SEE them again.

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i as kinda wondering about this also. IDK mabey we are just social retards but i think coming up with things to say is different then talking to girls u have known from middle school.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The beauty of the mall is there's topics of interest EVERYWHERE! Here's what i did on my last trip, there were a bunch of hotties in a group in a clothing store, i went in and found some aviators, put them on, turned to the girls and said "Do these work, or are you girls thinking no? I'm not sure if i should buy the glasses". They all gave their opinions, a couple said they were too big, one of them said she liked them, so i said "Well i know which one of YOU i'll be taking home today!", kept the conversation light and funny, got three numbers.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, it is easy.

Get eye contact, and just approach them. Deliver this line with the same kind of wonder and ease that you would your friend:

"Hi there, whats up?"

Converse from there. It really is that simple. If you got eye contact beforehand and approach with a openness and good will, they will ALWAYS reply with a good natured statement. Go from there. Simple.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(put on a light, relaxed, "pimpish" smile)

"Hey, what's up."

"Hey..."

"What's your name?"

"Random chick"

"I'm DJ."

*shake hands or something*

aaand keep going from there

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
i get the accual approach part its the where to try and direct the convo from there that gets me. Like whats are good things to ask them about.

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man i know what u mean i get like that too, pls help me someone, lol

gbpackers

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in the same boat about the mall thing. I can start talking to them but then the conversation dies after we introduce ourselves, even though theres stuff to talk about around you i just don't know exactly how to start.

I was thinking of starting the convo off by asking her like where she's from, what town etc. and then trying to continue it by answering about you, and then quickly ending the convo by getting her number and telling her you have to go see someone.

El Coré

Reaction score
Vyascheslavinki, Elbonia (Shorthand for West Wickh
Breaks in conversation are a problem with me too. Starting the conversation is not such a problem, but keeping it flowing is always the difficult part. There are always moments of "awkwardness" when neither one of us knows what to say. This is a problem I've always found when meeting girls one-to-one.

PS: I've tried the "pimp" attitude; it's doomed to failure unless you wear a leopard skin cowboy hat, snakeskin boots and a large fur coat. If anything I just use it as a comedy act now.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres sooo many options, you just ave to be creative. You just have to have the guts to say some stuff.

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Theres sooo many options, you just ave to be creative. You just have to have the guts to say some stuff.
I would definately agree with you there.
The key thing is to remember, sh!t happens. That is the philosophy that I go by, espspecially in a mall, where the chances of ever seeing her will occur.

Just had a question, how *** there are no guy problems with gurlz?:confused:

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\ Yeah there is. They just don't talk to us much about them. Just like how we talk to other guys about this stuff...