Hottie's cell phone is broken. E-mail or facebook?

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dear homeez...

Hopefully the title explains it all, but if not, here's a little background: basically, my friend Asen (a Bulgarian who has a certain amount of game and who knows how to party) and I went out to a bar in Hollywood that features arts and crafts. We accompanied a couple girls that we're friends with (one of whom is HAWT, but she's had the same blasted boyfriend since freshman year -_-), met up with some of the girls' other friends there, and had a good time. I hit it off pretty nicely with this one girl who's a stoner chick (I don't smoke, but it's not an issue for me if she does), who's, I'd say, a 7.5 or an 8 looks-wise (NICE bewbs). I really liked her attitude, though; she seemed like a lot more of a free-spirit than the other vindictive militant feminist harpies with emo boyfriends that seem to dominate my school. I got her number, and we took her back to school with us, but she was nodding off to sleep, and I could tell that my female friends kinda found her annoying, so I decided to call it an evening and ask her out later.

Anywho, point is, I followed good ol' DJ protocol, waited a few days, and then just called her about a half-hour ago. I got her answering machine: her phone's broken, but it'll be ready on Wednesday or Thursday. I don't want to wait that long, though. Should I e-mail her? Or perhaps leave her a message over facebook.com? I already have her listed as a friend on that...

Thoughts?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know her phone's broken?? Did she tell you that when you # closed her or are you just assuming that. In my opinion if she had high interest she would have flat out told you her phone is in the ****ter at the moment and for you to contact her through e-mail or facebook. In any case wait it out a few days, if you don't hear from her then try the other methods of contact. If you still get no response, don't waste your time.

PIMP

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her phone broke sometime in the days between when I number-closed her and when I called her. She didn't dupe me, don't worry.

Matheau

Don Juan
Reaction score
If at possible, if you can run into her without going out of your way, in person, I usually find that is a lot better.

If it absolutely has to be between those two, go with e-mail.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you come into contact with her again before Wed or Thurs, just wait until her phone is fixed. It's only one woman, nothing to put a huge amount of energy toward. Until then, sarge other women.

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound advice from both of you, it sounds like, although I doubt I'll see her before those days. She's a sociology major, I'm a poly sci major, and "never the twain shall meet," as they say.:p

Unless you guys recommend me going to the sociology building to "conveniently bump into her," if you will, between now and then? Because that can be arranged; this is a small school.