HOTTEST DATE EVER, but when should I contact her again?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out on a first date with a girl last night. We had never hung out and I really didn't think anything was going to come of the date besides as a decent way to spend Valentine's day. But the second we met up at the restaurant, I could feel that it was ON! This girl is cute and we talked at the bar for about an hour--good eye contact, body language,--sex was the main topic of choice and I enjoyed every moment of our conversation. Then I asked her to come back to my place to hang out. I pretty mcuh just led her to my bed and we layed down and watched a movie. I didn't touch her for a while, but then offered her a massage (and I'm a good massuse). We held each other, talked and laughed until about six in the morning. I didn't feel like f***** this girl on the first date, even though I felt it was a possibility. She ended up staying the night at my house and we woke up and made out for nearly an hour before going to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, we came back to my house and layed down again, kissed some more, more massage, I slapped her a** a few times and then we slept some more. We woke up, kissed for another hour, and then intensely held each other until at around 8 o'clock in the evening she said that she absolutely had to go home and do homework.
This was my first date with this girl and it went very well. We left on a very good note (kiss, huggs etc).
NOW, I'm confused. Based on how good of a time we had, when should I call her again? We obviously like each other and she's already showed how much she trusts me by staying the night at my house on our first date. I don't want to come off as a desperate or anything (I'm not at all) but I want to keep up this good momentum. Suggestions on when to contact this girl again to have the best future success?

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God so help the people asking these types of questions.

Ok listen.

WITH BUYING SIGNS SUCH AS MAKING OUT AND SPENDING THE NIGHT AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP, ITS SAFE TO SAY YOU CAN CALL HER WHENEVER THE HELL YOU WANT, OK?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl goes with you to your place in a 1st date, what the **** was she expecting you to do?? While you were making out, you should have started to undress her slowly while kissing the parts you were undressing! I hope she still sees you as a real man, in the 2nd date you GOTA **** her!!

Reaction score
Your first date lasted 24 hours?? I call this more than a 'date'!! Sounds more lika 'day'!!:)

Why are you treating this hor with 'kid goves' on (delicately)? (Is that hiow the saying goes?)

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was beggin you to fvck her and you wouldn't?????? what the hell is your problem? stop trying to be the "nice" guy who "treats her like a woman wants to be treated." did you know that women EXPECT you to get in their pants and they think you are a wuss if you don't???????? get with it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
First things first...*I* would've f'ed this girl...but if you're looking to push the LTR on her, you've at least got her hanging for the time being. You've probably got a 50% chance that next time you meet up she'll be ready to f**k. (50% because it's possible she just wanted the sex, or that she's already found another man to scratch the itch you created, but we'll see)

You've set yourself up in an interesting situation. We'll see if it plays out in your favor or not. ;)

In the meantime, call her whenever you feel comfortable calling her. COMFORTABLE is the operative word. Don't rush to call her because you're nervous you might not be calling soon enough, and don't call too late because you're nervous about seeming to anxious. Call when you are COMFORTABLE talking to her.

I'd just ask her to come over and watch a movie with you, and go from there. Last time you went out and came back to your place. Have her come straight to your place this time, so there's no doubt about what you want. And this time, make good. ;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mamefan77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by otr4
She ended up staying the night at my house and we woke up and made out for nearly an hour before going to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, we came back to my house and layed down again, kissed some more, more massage, I slapped her a** a few times
sounds like a killer date dude congrats....

but as i was reading through this... I started to wonder how many times this gal has been in this situation. And I dont wanna rain on your parade bro...
but im pretty sure those other guys weren't the gentleman that u were :p

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No body here has actually answered my question!!!
First off, I've already thought about all the stuff you guys are ragging on me for--Sure, she probably wanted to f***. Fine. She even said that she doesn't f*** on the first date, but I still know I could have made it happen, BUT I turned it down because I rather get to know her a little better and make sure she doesn't have some disease or something. (Everyone on this board talks such a big game, but I very much doubt that everyone, whenever they had the chance, would just f*** any girl who wanted to f*** them).
Secondly, this girl is obviously a sex freak. She loves sex, for sure, so I don't doubt she does this kind of thing with other guys. She even invited me to some sex party next weeked--(kinky stuff that I've never been a part of--more posts to come-- and she said she was going for the girls...). However, I still could tell this girl was interested in me and not just getting laid because we both talked to each other for hours and hours and enjoyed ourselves. It's not like she got frustrated she wasn't getting d*** and wanted to go home. I actually think she was plesantly surprised I wasn't trying to just jump on top of her like every other guy who has in the same position as me. So, I think its stupid of people to post that I some how blew my chance, or something like that (but every one is entitled to thier own opinion).
PLEASE, people, what would you, individually, do in my situation in regards to calling this girl again. I don't want to do what's "comfortable," I want to do what is going to put me in the best position with this girl. I appreciate your replies.

omniatlas

Reaction score
I don't know why the hell I'm posting. I have bettah thinks to do (spoken like a true Alpha-Male :)

otr4: for fcuk sake, haven't you learnt -- it don't MATTER what the fcuk they say. The greatest indicator of what they want is the way they act around you. You missed out on a night of hot sex. Sorry :)

Maybe next time
:rolleyes:

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,

she wanted to F your brains out. she allowed you to slap her ass!! she went back to YOUR place. what more do you need? a neon sign saying F me!!

this girl goes to sex parties and talks about sex with you as the main topic during the first date. this girl is a hor dude!! she just want to get it on! but you're thinking LTR. no way! F her then don't expect anything more. If you keep pushing for the LTR, you're going to be in for a world of hurt & dissapointment.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE, people, what would you, individually, do in my situation in regards to calling this girl again. I don't want to do what's "comfortable," I want to do what is going to put me in the best position with this girl. I appreciate your replies.
You WERE in the best position with this girl...laying in bed with her kissing her and smacking her ass. ;)

I didn't SAY you blew your chance...I don't know the girl. Maybe she WILL be impressed by the fact that you didn't jump on her. Or maybe, if she's looking to just f**k someone, then she'll be concerned that you didn't execute.

But it sounds more like the former than the latter, assuming you're getting a good read. But again, you can call whenever the **** you feel like it as long as you're not nervous when you call. YOu're calling because you WANT to call her, not because she expects it. Got it?

There's no set date. You want a number? 4 days, then set up another date. There. Geez.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a girl a "*****" just because she likes sex and also likes to talk about it? Girls are just as horney as guys and also want to get off just as bad as guys.

SLICK-RIC

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS WAS A FIRST DATE.....!!!!YOU THE MAN....
THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE A HONEY MOON NIGHT TO ME......I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTED A FIRST DATE TO LAST A WEEKEND....HOW DID YOU PULL IT OFF...???
SERIOUSLY MAN I THINK YOU FEELING THIS GIRL WAY TOO MUCH...SHE SPENT THE WEEKEND WIH YOU ON THE FIRST DATE, I KNOW MAYBE YOU HAD THIS INCREDIBLY CONNECTION AND ALL BUT I SERIOUSLY THINK SHE WANTED TO GET LAID....!!!SHE IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME RIGHT NOW MAYBE THIS COULD EVENTUALLY TURN INTO SOMETHING GOOD IF YOU WORK IT RIGHT...MAN I ALSO GIVE YOU PROPS FOR RESISTING AND DENYING YOUR MANLIHOOD FOR AN ENTIRE WEEKEND, HOPE YOUR NUTS AREN'T TOO SORE...I AINT DOUBTING YOUR SKILLS BRO BUT I THINK THIS GIRLS AN EASY PANTY DROPER....CALL HER UP FOR A GOOD TIME CAUSE I THINK THATS ALL SHE WANTS RIGHT NOW.....YOU CAN GO ON PLAYING MR RIGHT WITH HER BUT DONT GET TOO INVOLVED....

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out on a first date with a girl last night. We had never hung out and I really didn't think anything was going to come of the date besides as a decent way to spend Valentine's day. But the second we met up at the restaurant, I could feel that it was ON! This girl is cute and we talked at the bar for about an hour--good eye contact, body language,--sex was the main topic of choice and I enjoyed every moment of our conversation. Then I asked her to come back to my place to hang out. I pretty mcuh just led her to my bed and we layed down and watched a movie. I didn't touch her for a while, but then offered her a massage (and I'm a good massuse). We held each other, talked and laughed until about six in the morning. I didn't feel like f***** this girl on the first date, even though I felt it was a possibility. She ended up staying the night at my house and we woke up and made out for nearly an hour before going to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, we came back to my house and layed down again, kissed some more, more massage, I slapped her a** a few times and then we slept some more. We woke up, kissed for another hour, and then intensely held each other until at around 8 o'clock in the evening she said that she absolutely had to go home and do homework.
This was my first date with this girl and it went very well. We left on a very good note (kiss, huggs etc).
NOW, I'm confused. Based on how good of a time we had, when should I call her again? We obviously like each other and she's already showed how much she trusts me by staying the night at my house on our first date. I don't want to come off as a desperate or anything (I'm not at all) but I want to keep up this good momentum. Suggestions on when to contact this girl again to have the best future success?
Why the FU.CK did you NOT lay this girl??

I mean seriously there are so many AFCs out there that think they are PUAs but you... you had IOIs, you isolated her, and ALL you do is make out??? Wtf cant you get it up or something???

A lay is the only GOOD close!
She wnated you to fu.ck her and yet you squueze your nuts and act dumb!

Wow I wouldnt be surprised if this girl will never answer your calls again.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her whenever YOU want.

She's interested in you - thats for sure.

This chick is abviously into fast action - so the sooner the better.

I'm in the camp that she's still going to want to bang. So definitely go for it next time you guys are together.

Don't wait another date.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Secondly, this girl is obviously a sex freak. She loves sex, for sure, so I don't doubt she does this kind of thing with other guys. She even invited me to some sex party next weeked
And you're wondering if she has a disease?

Reaction score
This girl is a hor and a freak, treat her as such and quit disrespecting her!!!!!!!!!!!!