Hotel for Cliff‘s list seminar

micams

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm going to the cliff seminar, that'll be my first real seminar.
I'm going from France to Montreal.
I've searched for a good hotel near the seminar and I've found the saint malo
hotel, looks good and not too expensive($CAN 70 for 2, $CAN 55 for 1). I'll stay 3 nights in montreal: 14, 15 and 16 of July.
I'm also interested in meeting and sharing experiences and stories with other PUAs in training.
So, if u like we can meet there.
Are u interested by sharing a room with me?
This way, it would be a lot more fun and also less expensive.

Michael

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he, he watch out you don't get raped.

ahh Monteral, I've heard of somany stories.....
take every oportunity to go out and party, gurls there are nuts.

make sure you don't speak ENG. there. They hate englis speaking people (damn seperatists) Im not quite sure haw they feel about "reall friench"

nightrider

Reaction score
I'm from Montreal, so lemme correct you a little bit.

First of all, Montreal is about 30 % English-speaking (West Island). I would say, if there is a city that does not represent Quebec, it would clearly be Montreal, since there are so many immigrants in the city.

I think the "Separatists hate us" is a little overblown. In Quebec, French-speaking say the same thing about English-Canadians "They hate us!". It all boils down to having many misconceptions. I have been to Alberta and Toronto, and nobody hated me, except I got the famous "are you a separatist" question, all the time.

Personnally I am not a separatist (only about 45 % of Quebecers are). Even separatists remain polite to English-speaking people usually. The majority of them are found in Quebec city or the smaller regions of Quebec.

As for girls in Montreal, they are pretty hot, and less stuck-up then to some cities I have been. Montreal is a very good place to party. People from Montreal are usually friendly to all cultures, including French.

Originally posted by spider_007
he, he watch out you don't get raped.

ahh Monteral, I've heard of somany stories.....
take every oportunity to go out and party, gurls there are nuts.

make sure you don't speak ENG. there. They hate englis speaking people (damn seperatists) Im not quite sure haw they feel about "reall friench"

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't meen to hijack the thred, but out of curiosity, what procentage of Quibec speaks English?

nightrider

Reaction score
Yeah I think we pretty muched hijacked this thread :p

That's a tough question, I would say about 1 million (15 %).. although some immigrants speak their native language + English. Like I said, they are mostly in Montreal and Gatineau (near Ottawa)

Originally posted by spider_007
I don't meen to hijack the thred, but out of curiosity, what procentage of Quibec speaks English?

nomoretime

Reaction score
You only stay 3 days, and you come from France !!
I am from France too.

micams

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could stay longer but my employer
refuses to give me more vacations.