hot women

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired by WW's threads, I was just wondering what countries you guys think have the hottest women and did you guys go and pick up? Myself I like all kinds of chicks and dont discriminate based on race, but probably if i had to pick the hottest chicks to me are: latinas,mulatto chicks, arabic (especially lebanese and moroccan), persian, southeast asian chicks, there's a bunch of hot chicks in central europe, swedish chicks are hot too, plus i like mediterranean chicks (italian and french)....oh yeah indian chicks (especially punjabi chicks) Did any of you guys also date chicks from other cultures or races or religions (like a christian guy dating a muslim chick) and what were your experiences?:p

c-note

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of those races hat you just listed can be found here in the US. There might be more in their native land but there are more than enough of them here for all of us. Latinas are the hottest.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all good, after all variety is the spice of life. :) For me the standards have to do more with things like hair, clothing style and body type (and of course personality) than race/ethnicity.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the answer to that would be Irish girls, seeing as how Miss Ireland won Miss World. :p Oh and Norweigan women aren't to shabby.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irish gals are ok. Very direct and strongminded.

Miss Ireland/World isn't your typical irish girl, shes an exception.

40quid

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to this question depends on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for just pure physically attractiveness and an open attitude, in my experience, Swedish girls are awesome. They are usually ultra-hot, and are pretty open minded.

If I wanted a girl for a relationship, I like American girls from the south. Some of them are a bit more traditional, like they like the presence of an alpha male.

For pure personality, I've found that some Brit girls are pretty cool.

It all depends on what you want.

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their own taste...Im italian (Catholic) and I've only dated one Italian girl in my whole life...the rest have been Latin (mostly puerto rican)....I got a thing for latin girls, but I love Italians as well...Just like showtime, I like mediterranean girls (except the French, I hate the French) but girls with that tan skin and dark hair, Im all for it....which is probably why I ended up with mostly Latinas...

I finally found some worthy Italian girls Im talking to, they're hard to find in my area...Personally I go with either Italian or Latin girls, to me thats tops, but like I said, to each his own

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am of half Italian/Lebonese, but look Italian.

However, I prefer the scandanavian/Germanic/Anglo types the best! Slim and slender for me ;)

acejeff5

Reaction score
I would say Croatia, my ex g/f was from croatia, she was easily a 9.7 I mean she was absolutely beautiful, stood out in a crowd. so thats my pick

this my 1st post, saw this site a few days ago, its pretty cool , look forward to more