Hot personal trainer at the gym

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, im new at the gym and I noticed this really hot chick the other day. About 5'10 and a perfect body (im 6'5). As i was leaving she was talking to somebody, but we made clear eye contact as I exited the gym.

The next time i go to the gym I see her again, this time I notice she's a personal trainer. Im leaving again, but this time she's behind me about 30 feet away working with someone. As im leaving I turn around and she's staring at me, and she quickly turns away. U think she's attracted to me, or pehaps sizing up a potential client?

Im going to talk to her next time i go there btw. Just want to get some advice.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well you ALREADY HESITATED TWICE NOW.........sheesh overthinking will be your undoing. NIKE-just do it...already.

she might have stared at your bald spot, sweat on your shorts, toilet paper hanging off your shoe...........WHO CARES what she starred at.........just turn around, wait for your window of opprtunity then say hi and do a simple extraction.

combine mystery method with a david Deangelo, say hi, speed seduce, get email/number and exit........should not take more than 2-3 minutes.

THis stuff works best if you just do it and not think about it.....

Nasir Jones

Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
ok well you ALREADY HESITATED TWICE NOW.........sheesh overthinking will be your undoing. NIKE-just do it...already.

she might have stared at your bald spot, sweat on your shorts, toilet paper hanging off your shoe...........WHO CARES what she starred at.........just turn around, wait for your window of opprtunity then say hi and do a simple extraction.

combine mystery method with a david Deangelo, say hi, speed seduce, get email/number and exit........should not take more than 2-3 minutes.

THis stuff works best if you just do it and not think about it.....
thanks, and yes overthinking has done me in many times in the past. (btw no bald spots)

Ganji

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hesitation is bad. You see an opening, you go for it. Who cares if she says no?

Even if she's one in a million (which I doubt) there are three hundred people just like her.