Hot Girl Finds Out What's It Like To Be An Avergae Man On Tinder

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsensical video made for clicks. Of course that on a hookup app where the majority of users are men and the majority of women are there for validation reasons, a hot woman will get tons of likes compared to an average Joe Schmoe.
0:25 she says she's never been rejected. Oh, wow, what an accomplishment for a young, hot woman, to not be rejected for sex. :rolleyes: I see she's 28 at the end of the month, already in the wall zone and she doesn't appear to have a fiancee/husband. Add to that the IG influencer lifestyle (a marker for mental issues) and probably she's on some medication as well. So in reality there's nothing for her to be so c0cky about.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
The swipe apps are definitely a lopsided affair, even if programmed to be "fair and balanced" (They almost never are.) At the end of day, Attractive childless women that aren't homeless have no real reason to use them. They could swipe for the "Perfect Chad," but that is effectively a waste of time and energy for them, since they can actually go out hand select them. It is the same reason a rich man does not shop at "buy here, pay here" used car lots; he simply asks for a new Ferrari and he gets it.

I honestly despise using electronic means to meet women, but the woman in the video actually reveals the most useful one at the very beginning. Instagram is definitely a breeding ground for narcissism and ego inflation, but it you can search and hand-pick who you actually want to talk to without having to wade through multiple layers of trash. Instagram also does not carry the same stigma that dating apps do. A message on Instagram is also higher confidence value, because you are doing it unprompted. The very idea of using a dating implies that you need prior permission to speak to women, and lack confidence to do so by other means.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating/swipe apps/social media dating has been played out since the late 2010s.

Quality women have vanished from those platforms. Sure there are still attractive women, but I guarantee there single for a reason. Not to mention I've seen the same profiles of women consistently single.

I've used them on an off since late 2011 and the quality of women took a nose dive around 2017. The fads been over, video is click bait at its best.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating/swipe apps/social media dating has been played out since the late 2010s.

Quality women have vanished from those platforms. Sure there are still attractive women, but I guarantee there single for a reason. Not to mention I've seen the same profiles of women consistently single.

I've used them on an off since late 2011 and the quality of women took a nose dive around 2017. The fads been over, video is click bait at its best.
Most of the women I dated on Tinder were 18-28. I think at that age range, they are still good. I had two great LTRs and plenty of short episodes with great women. Don’t dismiss OLD out of hand. Use it as another tool. Along with social circle, Nightgame….

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the women I dated on Tinder were 18-28. I think at that age range, they are still good. I had two great LTRs and plenty of short episodes with great women. Don’t dismiss OLD out of hand. Use it as another tool. Along with social circle, Nightgame….
Excellent point. Using swipe apps as a minor supplement tool can occasionally yield interesting results, but relying on them entirely and being suckered into paying for every premium option with no significant performance gain is a recipe for disaster.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point. Using swipe apps as a minor supplement tool can occasionally yield interesting results, but relying on them entirely and being suckered into paying for every premium option with no significant performance gain is a recipe for disaster.
I used OLD, night game, social media, work & cashier game.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women aren't getting any better swipes, they are monetizing both sides, they'll show you the top tier respectively until you pay and even then, they are likely using the match making science E-harmony coined in reverse so you never find a decent match and just become a pay pig.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Match llc ruined them. Made them pay to play took features away. Unusable unless you pay.

Quality you're right has gone way down. Old sucked before but around summer 2020 really tanked. Hardly any hot pre wall women on the apps or web based sites. Bumble is useless now unless you pay along with tinder

Upward formally utc app had tons of hot pre wall women. Match bought them and now fake profiles and very few swipes per day unless you pony up the cash. If you wanted to use the 5 major sites correctly youd be spending about 300 a month on them. Thats insane. A car payment basically to see mostly fugly or damaged women.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying dating apps are a good place for Chads to pump and dump women? I think we already know this.

In other news, water is wet...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nothing that is new to us here on this site but for the guy to get any results he had to shell out more than $300
Tough being a man in 2023 I truly feel for Gen-Z you guys got a raw deal
It would make sense IF hot girl would be like" oke imma change MY ways from now and be less..".

I'll just stop. You think she gives A F or even thinks about this when she'sat home alone? Or any one gives a F? Every man and his brother will still swipe right on her, and she will only swipe right on the "top 3%" and BOOM ,all matches.

Women hardly ever understand anything about themselves, let alone about "unattractive " men, who are worth less than cute aninals to them.

Like @pipeman84 says, eventually she'll hit the wall HARD . And no gentleman, she wont have neccesarily less option and she'll still be attractive yadiya, BUT the new crop of 20 something's willl be hotTER. By that Juan found out that in my region he can feck the pretty version of her( let that sink in) for 40 euro's..yup ,he'll know after a while that the price of p00sy is close to worthless..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like @pipeman84 says, eventually she'll hit the wall HARD . And no gentleman, she wont have neccesarily less option and she'll still be attractive yadiya, BUT the new crop of 20 something's willl be hotTER. By that Juan found out that in my region he can feck the pretty version of her( let that sink in) for 40 euro's..yup ,he'll know after a while that the price of p00sy is close to worthless..
Kamer te huur? ;)

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird, this is why I like forums like these, people find interesting stuff.

Never heard of Hinge before. Only worked with Facebook.