Hot Babe Giving Mixed Signals??

Jonn282

Reaction score
Studdy Buddy or Fcuk Buddy??

Ok guys here is my current situation, please enlighten me here. I met this really fine girl in my college class. After chatting her up she gives me her number without me asking for it. She said she was stressed about school and failed her last test and was interested in studying with me.

So a few days later after class we decided to go to the library at night to study. So I totally started mackin on her. Lots and lots of neg hits, including sexual inuendos, and some light kino from time to time. (maybe should have including little more kino). I noticed she was really digging my sense of humor and we were constantly laughing. Additionally I noticed she was
curling her hair from time time and didn't mind me invading her space. So we just ended up studying that night for our test the next day but it went well.

She shows up to class a few days later but seems a little different. So she starts crying after class about how she got her heartbroken by her boyfriend who just broke up with her. She also tells me how stressed she is with school and work and everything. So for the next 2 weeks she doesn't really show up to class and I don't really see her.

(2 weeks later now)

So, she finally shows up to class and
I start my usual ****y, slightly arrogant attitude and start cracking her up. So we hit the library which goes really really great, then out for a quick bite where we start to get to know each other, which goes really smooth and she definitely had fun and was very attentive. So she says "lets meet tomorow, why not come over to my apartment". Previously she had mentioned that she lived nearby which seemd like she was dropping slight hints.
Anyway, so I go over to her apartment and I'm thinking "I need to kiss this girl already" and get things rolling. So we sit down and she starts telling me
how just the other night she got real drunk on the job and was gonna hook up with this guy but didn't in the end because of her boss, which was kind of weird and it annoyed me obviuosly. Don't know what that was about?

So we study for like a half hour, I increase neg hits and ****iness, and I
say "Why don't you give me a tour of your apartment" (so I can get her into her bedroom). She quickly shows me her room but walks out. So I then initiated the idea that I was tense and we should exchange massages on her couch which she agreed to without much thought. I probably should have made a bolder move. But she gets up after like a minute or two? So we just ended up just chillin and chatting for another 15 minutes then I leave. But no kiss or hug or anything.
I didn't have the balls to just lean in and kiss her that day and kind of over thought everything. I was thinking what if she rejects me or my attempts to
advance on her. Her body language is telling me yes but she seemed uncomfortable when we went into her room
I was kind of waiting for her to be more aggressive as well since she has been the more aggressive one to setup the studying. Good news is we are planning studying before our finals.

I'm not looking for a relationship but just to score with her. I've been very successful with cracking her up and neg hits but I'm afraid I have not backed up all the talk and the image I am portraying.
I know she is way more sexually experienced and a little older which is somewhat intimidating in a way.

1)
Do you think I blew it by not kissing her after hanging out studying 3 times and going out to lunch?
2)
How do I know if she really wants to study with me or is looking for a good time/sex?
3)
What should I do next meeting?
I should probably just go for it? You think she will accept the advances?
4)
Am I still in good shape or does she think by now I'm scared to initate sexual moves and I'm just a friend?
5)
Also an important question I have is, Its probably a bad idea to let her cheat off me on an exam right?
What do you guys think?
Let me know what advice you have to offer on initially heating it up!!
By the way Do You think impersonating and laughing at a girls accent is insulting or funny and a good idea?
she really laughs at it while at the same time
she says that its mean?
(just a side note I'm good looking with an athletic build so shes not out of my league or anything like that)
Thank you for reading!! Let me know?

Last edited:

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
She wants a friend. You're a fun and exciting friend. Study buddy.

You failed by going into friend zone via not escalating, at the library. Plus many many other instances where she hinted for sex..

Not all lost. You can go to her place to study again and cut the bull sh!t.. Get real close to her, kiss her, and then fvck her.. In a way, she wanted to fvck, not a friend.. Except you act like a friend, not like a guy who wants to fvck.. Do you like masturbating alone?

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea sounds like your an emotional tampon that she, by the sounds of her relations with men, has control over who picks her up when she needs some validation.

next time she mentions a story about another guy, fvcking change the subject, make it clear that your in her company for one thing and thats not a friendly chat. id cut the amount of chats and the time you spend with her, like short sharp stops, 'because your so busy'.

knowing women she probably knows that you like her but is safe in the fact your not going to act on it.

Jonn282

Reaction score
I agree with you guys, I need to be way more aggressive fast. I feel the attraction is still there eventhough I didn't even kiss her yet, let alone fvuck her, haha! Don Juans let me know what you guys would do in this situation, it is very helpful. I know the information is long and somewhat detailed but it gives you a better understanding.
Thank You

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you will be seeing her again. Why don't you just step your game up. Make a ho' say no. Move in for the kiss.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's a concept from natural game that helped me realize when I was fvckin up during escalation: windows of opportunity

things like holding hands, going for the kiss, isolation, etc any kind of escalation, if the girl wants it to happen, she's gonna give you a small time frame to make it happen

if you escalate through that window, then you become the man and can keep going. if you don't escalate, because you're scared, or don't know how to recognize an open window, you lose value. the girl might auto-reject herself thinking, oh I guess he doesn't want me, or she might think you're a pvssy, either way she pushes you toward the friend zone

if you've consistently missed windows, it's possible to redeem yourself, but expect it to be harder because you already fvcked up.

Jonn282 said:
So we sit down and she starts telling me
how just the other night she got real drunk on the job and was gonna hook up with this guy but didn't in the end
POSSIBLE WINDOW

Jonn282 said:
So I then initiated the idea that I was tense and we should exchange massages on her couch which she agreed to without much thought.
WINDOW

you got a problem w/ not seeing these opportunities and you might also have a problem making her feel like she can trust you 100%. that would explain her hesitation to get closer to you, but I'm not really sure

also, next time you give a massage, and you have her isolated, tell her to lie down and then sit on her butt. that way, she can't get up, haha