Hope you guys don't mind

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
me being here. I know this is a guy site, but everyone on the girly sites get offended too easy, like the guys are metrosexuals or some crap. Anyway, I know most of you guys ignore me, which is totally cool, 'cause most of what I say is BS, but this is me ->:wave: I don't get offended easy at all, whatsoever, so say whatever. :kick:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen any of your posts that were reminiscent of Iqqi's or potatoes so as far as I'm concerned you're cool.

So sit down, stay awhile, lol. :up:

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, another thing, I work at home, and so the only time I out in the "real world" is at school and at the gym, which I don't really talk to people much then either, so I'm a little off the wall and dorky.:cheer:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LivA said:
Oh yeah, another thing, I work at home, and so the only time I out in the "real world" is at school and at the gym, which I don't really talk to people much then either, so I'm a little off the wall and dorky. :cheer:
and here i thought i was bad......I only talk to strippers.:eek:

are you fat??? It's ok if you are....you fit right in with the rest of us

watch this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
LivA said:
'cause most of what I say is BS, but this is me ->:wave:

I bet men love you for being you. A skirt wearing, long haired, and hopefully beautiful woman. Though, I bet you're attracted to this site, where that means nothing and you better have more. I'm not interested in BS, and I agree with John Alexander, men should never take advice from women.

You should stay and be welcomed.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
and here i thought i was bad......I only talk to strippers.:eek:

are you fat??? It's ok if you are....you fit right in with the rest of us

watch this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0

HAHA...That video was great. I love George. Anyone who doesn't like Seinfield or Family Guy is just wrong, plain wrong.

As far as being fat, no, but I used to be. The good thing about being fat is that you don't have to be so cautious about what you eat or feeling guilty for eating it. It's like big girls look at thin girls and all bit*chy about it. WTH, the big girls have it easier, they eat whatever the heck they want, don't have to fit gym time into their schedule, don't worry about their weight, eat snacks late and night. :confused: :confused:

I like strippers. They are awesome to party with it, but the conversation pretty much sucks sober.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
I bet men love you for being you. A skirt wearing, long haired, and hopefully beautiful woman. Though, I bet you're attracted to this site, where that means nothing and you better have more. I'm not interested in BS, and I agree with John Alexander, men should never take advice from women.
I totally agree. Exactly why I don't have female friends. Plus, you shouldn't. You were blessed with a ball sack and a penis, use it, don't be a pus*sy. :rock:

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
No female friends, no c0ck blocks, you're too ugly to need a c0ck block.
I'm not sure if that is a question. If so, I don't have female friends because they annoy me. Most women lie about the stupidest crap, whine about the dumbest stuff, complain about things they either don't want to change or have the motiviation to change. I could go on and on, but it'd probably bore you. :crazy:

Plus, I don't have time for them. They require too much attention.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever the case the chick in Liv's profile is a definite 9 whether its really her or not.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:

I don't wear skirts very much, only weekends when going out. I do have long hair. I'm not going to be all like, "Yeah, I'm hot." Yada, yada. I'll just say I can handle my business. Yes, I'm attracted to this site because that doesn't mean anything.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
LivA said:
Of course I lie, damn, I just said girls lie....LMAO. How the heck to you rate yourself? My pic is on my profile, so just go look. :eek:
Well the girl on your profile is pretty attractive, and if you say it's you I'll take you on your word. And so far you have a very agreeable attitude and mindset. I don't see anything wrong with a girl like that posting here. :yes: Based on your profile pic alone I would rate you somewhere between an 8-9.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
By annoyance scale I'd say the pic is real, but only time will show.. I'd say she's an 8.5, though a little old, will get more average as time goes by.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LivA said:
My pic is on my profile, so just go look. :eek:
ha ha ha ha..... I was gonna do a quick google image serch and post my picture up, but that's too much work:whistle:

Im just wating for some guy to say; "Yoo Girlllll.... Hit me up...'n let me hit that..."

LivA said:
HAHA...That video was great. I love George. Anyone who doesn't like Seinfield or Family Guy is just wrong, plain wrong.
I should put that video in my signature......oh and yea, the Faggot baby bent on rulling the world is puirty funny.:rockon:

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
ha ha ha ha..... I was gonna do a quick google image serch and post my picture up, but that's too much work:whistle:
Mmmmmmmk. I think you should go with Wolf on this one.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, at first I though you were a guy! It's only after someone spoke of you as she then I began to realize that perhaps you're not a guy.. You're transforming! :woo: