Hooking up is not viable in 2023?

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is just something in the air. People are not the same. women have changed as well.
I've been hesitant to think this way for a long time, but I have to admit I'm now quite convinced that a major shift has occurred in the past 10 years or so. I could write a lot about this, and in my opinion, the true human nature has been exposed.

I've said this before (and Aaron Clarey has talked about this a lot): women don't like men that much, and they probably never did. The main reason why couples were formed in the old days was transactional: women needed money/assistance from men and they sold sex to them (in the form of marriage).

I look at my social circle, either work-related or close relatives, and the majority of women in their 30s and 40s are now single. Some of them have kids, but no husband. They seem content, they are not searching for anything. They have let themselves go physically, gained weight.

What has happened over the past 10-20 years is that the majority of young professionals in almost every high-paying field is now women (tech is still somewhat of an exception, but even that is changing). Women prioritize education and playing the career game - that's their main focus, not relationships.

Also, most women don't really need sex or companionship of men. Women mostly want attention, which they can get either from swipe apps or having a night out with the girls.

Any man who says they are "hooking up" in 2023, I have to assume are either lying or they are doing it with very unattractive women.

If a man wants high-quality sex and/or companionship, the only way these days is an emotion-based LTR or straight up paying for it. Most women (probably 80-90%) don't want a LTR or generally much anything to do with men, so you have to find the rare 10-20%, or resort to transactional relationships.

Now, if someone thinks that this is a sad reality we are living in....well, it was always this way. The truth was hidden, but now it has been revealed. The eternal confusion of men not understanding women has also been removed: there was never anything to be understood, women just didn't like us guys that much but didn't want to say it straight up because they were financially dependent on men.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are suckers for THE GAME. The Game is like crack to women. Only Alpha Males can bring that level of Game that women cannot resist. This is why every woman always has a fantasy to fall in love with a guy and experience GAME at the highest level. So women will always be looking for those types of men. They may not like men, they may hate men whatever, but they can only get that level of Game from the few men who know it so those few men will always be in demand from women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are suckers for THE GAME.
No, they're not.

Your whole 'theory' is just an excuse for justifying your own failures. Don't look for excuses. Just work on yourself.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are suckers for THE GAME. The Game is like crack to women. Only Alpha Males can bring that level of Game that women cannot resist. This is why every woman always has a fantasy to fall in love with a guy and experience GAME at the highest level. So women will always be looking for those types of men. They may not like men, they may hate men whatever, but they can only get that level of Game from the few men who know it so those few men will always be in demand from women.
Yup.

Thats why the man in female oriented novels ALWAYS a absolute 100% alpha beast, including with money and ripped physique. We can cope all we want, but it won't change anything .

One thing I start to notice tho is that women also actively seek attention and thus getting their fix in more healthy productive ways. I fitta salute them, they take initiatives and refuse to wait for a man before they will do, eat , see, listen, taste and discover many things about life.

Men refuse to work, grind and make mkney because boohoo no woman wants them

.womem be like F that, F playing COD all dya, F dresing like a bum smelling like azz because i have no man.

Women also carry each other regardless of their relationship status. That's why you will always see a flock of a few women here and there. Even at parties/festivals.

Women create traditions such as eating out every few months ,even vacations.

Men on the other hand...either ditch their "brothers " for p00sy, or become depressed and ditch their own "brothers" due to lack of p00sy. I've lost many socalled "friends " sue to the latter . They never understood that we should learn from them (women) how to move..

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they're not.

Your whole 'theory' is just an excuse for justifying your own failures. Don't look for excuses. Just work on yourself.
Can i respectfully ask you to elaborate on your point of view?

How are women NOT suckers for game?

Even queen b @BeExcellent will probably attest to this. Women love the game, the main issue is so many man refuse to play along.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It gives me the feeling that people nowadays talk too much about sex, but rarely do it at all. With social media turning average girls into "super models", women's ego is at its peak. Honestly speaking, it has gotten more and more common to find women who are completely uninteresting, as if they have some brain cells missing, relying completely on their looks.

I think the 'hook-up' culture is slowly (or fast?) dying because women are demanding much more than a hot guy to open theirs legs lately. In short, they are demanding more for the same product, kinda like how inflation works.

Naturally, it isn't all women's fault. We men are letting things like that happen. If a guy is determined enough to approach and get a girl, he probably will be successful. It just feels like girls used to be simpler and more interesting than they are today, which results in a lack of interest on both sides.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are suckers for THE GAME. The Game is like crack to women. Only Alpha Males can bring that level of Game that women cannot resist. This is why every woman always has a fantasy to fall in love with a guy and experience GAME at the highest level.
Some of them are, although not for the game itself as you call it, but for certain behavior pattern (e.g. c0ckiness).

But where does this lead? If you are a male in high school or college just looking to get laid for the experience, then yes, you should exhibit certain type of behavior. However, you will not get high-quality women (attractive and intelligent) by trying to hook up or play the game in your 20s or 30s.

I read Neil Strauss' the Game, and while it was interesting, most of the women described in the book were young, immature party-girls. Even Strauss himself said that game did not work for the woman he ended in a LTR with.

Everyone experiments in their late teens. After that, some women want a LTR (and will find it unless they are very unattractive) and the rest will not need a man, and will focus on their "career". The career-women often end up in short marriages with slightly older wealthy men, have a kid with them, then divorce the guy and take half of his wealth.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
It gives me the feeling that people nowadays talk too much about sex, but rarely do it at all.
This has been my gut feeling as well (emphasis on the last part of the sentence). When everybody talks about something, it usually means the thing is overhyped and in reality, not much is happening.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can i respectfully ask you to elaborate on your point of view?
Instead of thinking 'women are this, women are that, women like this, women like that', stop trying to model your behaviour to what you think women want or need. Even a woman cannot say what women want or need. The generalisation is too big. There's no 'women', it's not a collective hive mind.

Make it 'some women' and you might hit on a truth. Some women are suckers for the game. Sure, whatever. So what? Now you're going to model your behaviour to that segment of the dating market? And when that 'truth' doesn't work for you, what's next? 'Women are suckers for..."

No.

There is no 'women'. Just as there is no 'men'. You're a man, I'm a man, but apart from some male attributes, we are nothing alike. Any blanket characterisation would be nonsense: Even something general like, 'men love sports' would be ridiculous. I don't care about sports at all. So why would anyone be right to state that 'Women are suckers for the Game'?

Discussion is fine, but don't make blanket generalisations and think that you hit on something profound.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand by my statement what women, esp younger women want 'Game'.

People still think im referring to PUA Game aka Neil Strauss, im not talking about that game. Im talking about THE GAME.

If Alpha Male is a position, then THE GAME is how a male gets there. Its simple right. What is an Alpha Male, he is the hgihest ranking member according to some rules, those rules are THE GAME.

You dont understand THE GAME because we live in a materialistic rationalistic world, devoid of spiritual, emotional and aesthetic appreciation. We dont respect anything unless it can be proven mathematically, can build something physical, has monetary value etc.

But you have to remember the greaterst power was always with poets, spirittual leaders, charismatic people, all that is part of THE GAME.

Because you people havent experienced the ultimate power of THE GAME and neither have most women you dont believe in it. But women do believe in it and always seek it out, that is why they still look for relatinships ie EMOTIONAL fulfillment, and it is clear most women care more about EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT from relationships than anything else.

And that emotional fulfillment comes from THE GAME, get it, not jobs,money looks or status.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why would anyone be right to state that 'Women are suckers for the Game'?
This is because I can SEE their reactions when I spit Game. This doesnt happen with men, only with men, and pretty much ALL women atleast younger women, I am not sure about old boomer type women or very happily married women.

This is how it is for me. Say if I am talking or interacting with IRL or some other interaction like phone call. I know to up the energy, 'speak her language', get interest, get things emotional, which all lead to me be seen as more attractive, important, interesting etc is that I just have to turn on 'game-mode'.

Game-mode is that I just have to say something passionately in a certain way that makes sense in a different way. These things often get unnoticed by men but ALWAYS get attention and reaction frmo women.

At this point I even know how to do this at will, so I just always look for way to communicate via game when talking to women cos otherwise its just boring and pointless.

Game is like an underlying frequency of communication that is only understood by elite men and ALL women. Only Elite men have this ability because it requires alot of knoweldge, ability and skills to know it. An average guy doesnt have the time or ability to learn this.

So not every guy can be alpha or high have level Game but every woman can have equal Game understanding or atleast they are very similar.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of thinking 'women are this, women are that, women like this, women like that', stop trying to model your behaviour to what you think women want or need. Even a woman cannot say what women want or need. The generalisation is too big. There's no 'women', it's not a collective hive mind.

Make it 'some women' and you might hit on a truth. Some women are suckers for the game. Sure, whatever. So what? Now you're going to model your behaviour to that segment of the dating market? And when that 'truth' doesn't work for you, what's next? 'Women are suckers for..."

No.

There is no 'women'. Just as there is no 'men'. You're a man, I'm a man, but apart from some male attributes, we are nothing alike. Any blanket characterisation would be nonsense: Even something general like, 'men love sports' would be ridiculous. I don't care about sports at all. So why would anyone be right to state that 'Women are suckers for the Game'?

Discussion is fine, but don't make blanket generalisations and think that you hit on something profound.
Oke thanks for explaining it some more

I have to agree with Kavi tho...without making a long azz post, I'll just say that the infamous "63% of men didn't dated last year" came to the surface for a reason.

That is because inherently most men actually think like you. They discard the Game ,simply because they can't grasp the Game. Once a man is able to see ot understand it, he will have no choice but to acknowledge The game.

Again, there's a reason why so mamy women would MUCH rather be in a Alpha's harem than to be a loyal obedient woman to a ..sub 7 dude.

I stand by my statement what women, esp younger women want 'Game'.

People still think im referring to PUA Game aka Neil Strauss, im not talking about that game. Im talking about THE GAME.

If Alpha Male is a position, then THE GAME is how a male gets there. Its simple right. What is an Alpha Male, he is the hgihest ranking member according to some rules, those rules are THE GAME.

You dont understand THE GAME because we live in a materialistic rationalistic world, devoid of spiritual, emotional and aesthetic appreciation. We dont respect anything unless it can be proven mathematically, can build something physical, has monetary value etc.

But you have to remember the greaterst power was always with poets, spirittual leaders, charismatic people, all that is part of THE GAME.

Because you people havent experienced the ultimate power of THE GAME and neither have most women you dont believe in it. But women do believe in it and always seek it out, that is why they still look for relatinships ie EMOTIONAL fulfillment, and it is clear most women care more about EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT from relationships than anything else.

And that emotional fulfillment comes from THE GAME, get it, not jobs,money looks or status.
They aint ready for this..

Which is almost embarrassing, on a niche forum like SS this theory should at VERY least be investigated. Most men simply struggle WAY too much and don't get enough traffic to test these theories..and yet they wonder why they keep failing!
This is because I can SEE their reactions when I spit Game. This doesnt happen with men, only with men, and pretty much ALL women atleast younger women, I am not sure about old boomer type women or very happily married women.

This is how it is for me. Say if I am talking or interacting with IRL or some other interaction like phone call. I know to up the energy, 'speak her language', get interest, get things emotional, which all lead to me be seen as more attractive, important, interesting etc is that I just have to turn on 'game-mode'.

Game-mode is that I just have to say something passionately in a certain way that makes sense in a different way. These things often get unnoticed by men but ALWAYS get attention and reaction frmo women.

At this point I even know how to do this at will, so I just always look for way to communicate via game when talking to women cos otherwise its just boring and pointless.

Game is like an underlying frequency of communication that is only understood by elite men and ALL women. Only Elite men have this ability because it requires alot of knoweldge, ability and skills to know it. An average guy doesnt have the time or ability to learn this.

So not every guy can be alpha or high have level Game but every woman can have equal Game understanding or atleast they are very similar.
lol. EVERY woman is all about game! Even you mother and auntie haha.

I'll repeat your statement: womem are SUCKERS for game, just like men are suckers for sex. Its the same thing. It aint rocket science, its actually level 1 type of knowledge.

Lets deep dive into level 8 or something like that

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can you find an example of such conversation, if you wish? You don’t have to go into detail, of course, just provide how some commentary went.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to recomment on this post because I still stand by it.