Hookin up a friend

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends, who is pretty good with the ladies, wants me to hook him up with a girl I know. She is in my 2nd period class, and I sit directly behind her, so plenty of time to talk to her. I know she knows my friend, but I dont know what to say to her about him. he told me to tell her " my friend ***** thinks you look good" but i think theres gotta be more to it

any lines or anything i can use?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be blunt and tell her your friend is interested. Lie to her by saying your friend always talked about how she did something. Something specific like...the way she smiles or something
Give her the impression that your friend likes the girl through that

Start it off like any convo then build it up. Have your friend call you during that period then mention him since he just called to her...then as if you just remembered something... tell her what he was talking to you about her... try to act like it is a secret (optional)

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
Be blunt and tell her your friend is interested. Lie to her by saying your friend always talked about how she did something. Something specific like...the way she smiles or something
Give her the impression that your friend likes the girl through that

Start it off like any convo then build it up. Have your friend call you during that period then mention him since he just called to her...then as if you just remembered something... tell her what he was talking to you about her... try to act like it is a secret (optional)
That's not the best way to do it. Your friend isn't a desperate looser, he's not going to call you to talk about some lame girl. Forget that. He doesn't play "little girly games" (espcially not with YOU!), about how "he likes this girl but it's a secret."

It'll make your friend appear totally AFCish, without having near enough balls to talk to her on his own. It'll probably make her think, or even say if she's that kind of girl, "Doesn't he have a mouth?"

Now what you SHOULD do, is pull a normal conversation with her. Mention your friend, and maybe use some ****y and funny to say that you noticed a "little something between them", and then build up to a point that they meet each other, or just skip this and ask for her phone so that he can call her.

After that you've done your part, and it's up to him.

Hey, make it seem like you're hooking them BOTH up! They'd look good together.

You can directly say that you THINK he's interested, but don't mention him "always talking about her", this is a turn-off and maybe even stalkish in nature.

In the end it'll be a VERY easy PHONE-CLOSE, which you'll then provide to your friend. If he doesn't pull through, it's another phone number FOR YOUR AGENDA.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I retract my suggestion. Nex has a point.