honor and pride

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always struggled with this sh!t... Here's a recent example:

Girl comes up to me in da club, we start talking, she giving me several signs of interest, after a while she starts rubbing her @ss on me while we dance.
Then one of her girfriends pulls her away from me, saying the girl belongs to her. ****blocking cvnt...

I make no fuzz about it, continue to have fun with my pal. After a minute or so, the girl comes back to me and wants to continue where we left off. As soon as we do, the same girlfriend pulls her away AGAIN, hugging her and saying she's occupied blah blah. Goddamn these c0ckblocking HO'S!!!!

The girl wasn't gonna go against her girlfriend and risk the dismissal of the group of girls she was with so I made a half @ss effort of getting acquainted with the c0ckblocking girlfriend. Stupid ho started twerking on me for a bit and then yelled at me in a hostile tone "Please, leave me alone. I don't want anything from you, go after one of my girfriends, they're all single!"
Umm okay, bytch be crazy :crazy:

My pal asked me what was up so I told him and then we started having fun again, ignoring the girls.

A while later, the one girfriend, who was clearly the leader of the pack, told her girls "the two of us are leaving!" and walked off with "my" girl. I thought they were leaving the club so I thought FVCK DAT, walked after them and grabbed the girl's arm. Her girlfriend tried pushing my arm away lol and they kept walking away from me, but I just kept grabbing her arm and following them, trying to speak to "my" girl. She wouldn't co-operate, bytchez just put me on ignore...

Okay, fine. Go fvck yourself then... I gave up and went back to my pal. He gave me mad respect and told me I showed real ballz. I mean, the girls and me were walking right through other people, stirring up a lot of commotion, it was like we were having a fight and I was harrassing them, people were all watching us, lol. They stayed at this club all night and I made eye contact with her a few times later on, but she would keep her distance.

Fast forward a few weeks later, same club. I'm on the dancefloor with my pal and guess who walks by, this time alone with another girlfriend... They were on their way to the other side but when she spotted me, she suddenly decided to stick around at my part of the dancefloor. They started dancing closeby and I could tell from her body language and her looks that she wanted me to approach her.

HELL NO, BYTCH! You made me go out of my way for you last time, I invested a lot of energy in chasing after you but you wouldn't give me sh!t in return. Now you think I will jump at you again if you start dancing in front of me with dat azz and giving me looks that you want me to approach you... That sh!t's not gonna fly...

She gave up but made another attempt later on in the evening. Again I remained stoically and didn't even look at her. In fact, my pal started talking to her and I still acted like she wasn't there, even though they were standing right in front of me.

So what would you guys have done the second night? It was clear that she was interested the first night, her girlfriend was just messing things up. What stands out is the fact that she DID come back to me after her girlfriend pulled her away for the first time. Strong sign of interest... But when she got pulled away for a second time, she gave up and didn't want to get into a conflict with her girlfriend.

So was I wrong ignoring her the second night? In my perspective, she fvcked up that first night coz I showed BIG persistence chasing after her through the crowd, struggling to get a hold of her against her girlfriend who was pushing my arm away. But she gave me nothing in return, so I feel like she can go fvck herself now. Dancing in front of me and giving me signs she wants to be approached is not enough for me now, she better approach ME and show some determination like I did a few weeks back, is the way I feel.

At the same time, I realize that's not how the game works. They send signals, then we approach them, not the other way around. So perhaps next time I see her I should set aside my pride and honor and just go for it?
I have a hard time doing this, coz I already invested too much effort into her that first night and got nothing back for it. Suppose I aproach her and she starts dancing with me but doesn't want to escalate things beyond that, just being an attention wh0re? If that would hapen, I would feel like she made a fool out of me for the second time and I would be really angry at myself. Shame on her for fooling me once, but shame on ME for fooling me twice, you know what I mean?

So what are your thoughts on this, people? Next time I see her in the club, do I:

1. Stick with my honor, ignore this chick and focus on another hottie?
2. Push my honor aside and go for her?

U

user43770

I'm the same way. A few years ago, I was gaming a chick at a local college bar for around 2 hours. It was pretty obvious that she was DTF. We get out of there and I drive us back to her apartment across town. We were making out and I was feeling pretty good about where things were headed, but as soon as we get her door she tells me to wait outside for a minute. No big deal, right, but then 10 minutes go by and I'm still standing there like a helpless moron. She finally opens the door and tells me that her roommate is in a bad mood and that we can't do anything tonight. She proceeds to close the door in my face.

OOhh, I was fvcking pissed.

Fast forward a few weeks. I'm back at the same bar and she approaches me. She's obviously tipsy and is hanging all over me. I'm just ignoring the chick for the most part. She couldn't comprehend it. I suppose she didn't get turned down very often when putting it on a platter. She practically begged me to take her home, but my pride wouldn't cave.

In hindsight, I should have at least gotten a BJ.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t is pissing me off man... I get c0ckblocked by a girl's friends almost evertime I go out. I mostly give up and tell myself that it's her loss. But the thought that most of these girls would dance, kiss, fvck me if the c0ckblocker wasn't there, is very annoying. I mean, they want me, but the girlfriends ruin everything. Few weeks ago there was this super hot HB8 who was very drunk and started hugging me all the time while I was talking to her. I had my hand on her azz and she told me that felt good and sh!t. Then her girfriend pulls her away from me and tries to "talk some sense into her". BYTCH! I was gonna take her home and pound her pvssy silly, why you have to ruin things?!

Anyway, this time (with the girl who the thread is about) I decided enough is enough and just went after her and pushed the c0ckblocker aside when she pushed my arm away. Unfortunately the c0ckblocker wasn't impressed by me and just kept pushing my hand off the other girl's arm, bytch just wouldn't give up.

Seriously, imagine you're having a conversation with another adult and then a little kid starts interfering with the conversation. You just smack the kid around and tell him to beat it, easy as that. I want to do the same thing with these c0ckblocking bytches but if I do that, my target will think I'm an azzhole and I lose her anyway.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of these girls would dance, kiss, fvck me if the c0ckblocker wasn't there

That's why they bring their friends in the first place.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
most of these girls would dance, kiss, fvck me if the c0ckblocker wasn't there

That's why they bring their friends in the first place.
:( :( :(

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know had the same last week with a hb9. Such a hot girl with a perfect ass. I saw her once in the gym, never approached too busy.
Anyway I approached her in a club she was dancing with her 2 ugly friends. I approached and said ''hey baby, you train at x name gym, don't see you so often lately whatsup?'' she replied excited. I kino'd, teased and danced with her. She was drunk and liked it putting her ass in front of me and talking all dirty.

Her friends noticed and started to pull her away from me like your situation lol sooooo god damn annoying, lil ugly hoes, coz no guy would give them any attention.

They pulled her away from me after 10mins she came back to me laughing to me and putting her face on my chest. Again the girls came running pulling her away from me and saying ''she has a boyfriend!!"

So after a while they told her to stand somewhere else and pulled her away.

I turned around and talked to another girl lol but I feel you bro she was horney as f*ck and a real HB9.........

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is one very simple and extremely effective way to handle this situation.

you buy all of the female friends drinks. what 2-3 girls, that's no more than 20 bucks. if you can't afford 20 bucks you shouldn't be in the club lol. if you are that sure that you are going to get this girl, it's a prudent investment. now the ****blockers have a vested interest in sticking around.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be reading too much into their behavior. Meaning they KNOW, on some level, their girls are gonna pull them away, so they act that way.

Kind of like a strange form of moral hazard (insurance term) people that know they are protected (by seat belts or insurance or whatever) tend to act more "dangerously."

I see this as more of a logistical problem than anything else. Tamp down on your expectations, identify any potential c-blockers before they show up, and work on isolating earlier.

You could whisper some time delayed "mind bomb" in her ear right before her friends pull her away, (Hey, I'll give your friend back but I need to tell her a secret first..) something along the lines of "I was going to show you something special tonight, but I dig girls who are more independent. Nice meeting you." Don't let her respond, split and immediately start working on other girls.

Let that thought roam around her head while she starts wondering what she missed.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you handled the situation in the OP right, DieHard.

Girl comes up to me in da club, we start talking, she giving me several signs of interest, after a while she starts rubbing her @ss on me while we dance.
Then one of her girfriends pulls her away from me, saying the girl belongs to her. ****blocking cvnt...

I make no fuzz about it, continue to have fun with my pal.
The first c0ckblock attempt, fine, you don't need to say anything.

After a minute or so, the girl comes back to me and wants to continue where we left off. As soon as we do, the same girlfriend pulls her away AGAIN, hugging her and saying she's occupied blah blah. Goddamn these c0ckblocking HO'S!!!!
The second time she came back and wanted to resume... THAT is when you need to draw some clear boundary, mate. She wasted your time earlier, and so you should pre-emptively shame her c0ckblocking friend if she wanted more of your time. Give your target girl positive reinforcement if she keeps her c0ckblocking friend in check, and negative one if she lets that friend intervene. If she doesn't comply, say goodnight, back turn and go back to having a good time with your mates.

Instead, you let them get to your head and shake up your frame badly...

I thought they were leaving the club so I thought FVCK DAT, walked after them and grabbed the girl's arm. Her girlfriend tried pushing my arm away lol and they kept walking away from me, but I just kept grabbing her arm and following them, trying to speak to "my" girl. She wouldn't co-operate, bytchez just put me on ignore...

Okay, fine. Go fvck yourself then... I gave up and went back to my pal. He gave me mad respect and told me I showed real ballz. I mean, the girls and me were walking right through other people, stirring up a lot of commotion, it was like we were having a fight and I was harrassing them, people were all watching us, lol.
You're exactly what those attention wh0ring chicks go out for: an angry, needy guy who's hooked, chasing after them then denied sex AND makes a spectacle of himself. They live for that kind of drama - at your expense. It's all an act from the start. If you have female friends, either listen to them, or ask them (be non-judgemental and act like it's fun).

Not "real ballz", just an oddly high level of neediness. It's some chick you just met at a club, why does it affect you so much?

Can you imagine a Don Juan, James Bond or other ladies men chasing after a girl who's barely interacted with them in that thirsty manner? Or referring to it as a matter of "honor and pride"?

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
an oddly high level of neediness.
This.

Jitterbug said:
Can you imagine a Don Juan, James Bond or other ladies men chasing after a girl who's barely interacted with them in that thirsty manner? Or referring to it as a matter of "honor and pride"?
Also this.

Boys chase women. Men attract them.

That is all.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something that happened to me...

Two months ago, I struck up a conversation with a table that had two chicks. Neither of them were incredibly hot, but I wanted something to fvck, so I chose the cuter one. I conversed with them and all seemed to be going well. I started getting good rapport with the cute chick. Her fvcking gf suddenly decides she doesn't like me and says "You're in my space, get out of it!" and starts pushing me away with her arm. Fvck that, I'm not budging because I'm talking to her friend. Then the bytch says "If you don't leave, I'll hit you!" I looked that cvnt in the eyes and said "Oh yeah? I HIT BACK." She held her arm up and eye contact. I kept mine up and stared the bytch down. She backed off. She made the entire interaction uncomfortable and I was fvcking mad at this point. I didn't know where to go from there, so I just wrote off the entire set. Chicks aren't worth the frustration.

Last weekend, the sorta cute chick shows up by herself. We interact a bit, she joins my table, and asks for my number at the end of the night. I'm already getting laid with a couple of plates on the go, so I gave her my number and didn't bother with hers. I don't care if I ever hear from her.

If you stand your ground and be a man, it's possible that they'll come back to you. At that point, game them as you wish.