Homeless Natural...Yes he's Homeless

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
haha....he's a hobosexual...
best. comment. ever.

hmm having a women a home and a job > having 100 women a year, no home, no job, having to sleep in a train every once in a while

Well i'd rather stay with my version but hey its up to him right? Wish him good luck

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
I don't know why everybody's hating on the homeless bloke...jealousy?

I dunno, sometimes it sounds like more fun hitchhiking around the country and having random crazy adventures than finishing college and working the rest of my adult life and getting married and "settling down." Maybe I'm just weird... :crazy:

...but then again money is fun too.
I agree. It's rediciouls the amount of ones life that's waisted studying to get a work the actually working. Life's too short, I want another option.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More Principles

I love this post because of the amount of people who are looking beyond this PU aspect of his life. This guy is living a happy life, I can assure you that. Eventually this guy will not be homeless and he will no longer be in NY, but for the time being I'll try and pick his brain.

Last time I was convinced that he had game, yesterday when I hung with him for about 15mins I was fully convinced just by the stuff that he was talking about. It's so similar to PU stuff out there some have many twists and his mindset is different.

A few observations that I had...
- He is VERY social, he talks to EVERYONE
- He knows how to verbally talk. He has a way with words and knows how to set up meaning behind those words.
- He understands that there is a skill to this
- He really doesn't care if he gets the girl or not
- He always leads the conversation and it has a purpose.
- His game has a lot to do with building a chick's curiousity

While I was hanging with him, he pointed out the cop that he # closed. He used to say a few comments every time she was stationed at that store then he went for her #. He called up a chick who he wanted me to talk to, he said she knows how smooth he is because she is a smooth girl herself. Her answering machine picked up though...She had a sexy voice...

Also he stopped a group of about 5 people, got them to give money to the homeless organization. Then they stood there for about 5mins as he got there e-mail, gave his #, and day2 to go to church with them. He has a specific mission to do which I won't talk about...it really clicked in my head as to why he's out here and why he does what he does.

Now for the stuff that I extracted from our conversation
A. Give her Eargasms - Learn talk so good that there is subtle sexual undertone going on throughout the conversation.

B. Build Curiosity, Anticipation, and Suspense - This gets chicks...he gave me an example of this which was really money. I'd kind of call it his "Freak Routine" because he stated he does this to find out how sexual she is at the moment. The gist of it is..."I wanted to tell you something...na forget it..I wanted to show you my dik." (It doesn't go exactly like that because I don't remember exactly what was said) His way of using this is VERY VERY good. I unconsciously do some of this stuff, but not this his extent.

C. Calibrate - All chicks are different calibrate. He stressed this a lot and stated that all chicks have a rule, and if you can get passed that rule or meet that requirement then you'll get laid.

D. Flow - Don't worry about words, what's more important is how you say it. You can say the same thing in so many different ways with so many different meanings.

E. Life Experiences - Use both your good and bad experiences when telling stories.

F. Don't be Anxious - Even if you want to fuk her badly, you can't be all anxious wanting to get her. He pointed out that one of my wing's does that a lot when approaching.

G. Slide in and shoot missiles - He referred to drumline, the part where they were talking sexual about the drums and the main character. He stated with throwing certain verbal and non-verbal things through the backdoor. Almost as if he uses his words to keep her engaged, meanwhile he is shooting missiles.

H. Escalate FAST...But make it seem like your going slow - This was sort of like push/pull. He was doing all sorts of things and then disqualifying himself or saying we should slow down, or he's not ready, there just friends, etc. He gave examples which I forgot, but it was REAL good. In the chick's eyes it seems like he's escalating slowly but really he is escalating fast.

Note: I asked him how long it takes him to pull and is stated his slow game takes awhile because he says a few comments every time he see's them. If he sees them again he sees them if he don't "Who cares". He was fully content with giving value and not getting anything in return. To him he thought of it as him make her day better anyway. As for his fast game he says it takes about 6 hours avverage for him to pull in a public place.

I. Women LOVE Sex - There ready to **** as he says. He says women like it way more than...He then went into a story about a 10 hour sex session that he had. Every rest his chick would just give him head, eventually he had to tell her "No more" because he couldn't even cvm anymore and he was sore lol.

J. Stand out - He talked about approaching different than all the guys. When he talks about getting to know a chick he was saying rather different questions. His motto was "How many guys ask a chick what her favorite color is? It's the little things guys think is BS that counts."

K. LISTEN - You have to learn to fully listen to a chick, you can see a lot going on.

L. 100% unaffected - You can't care about what happens, just do it. To learn the game you have to play the game. Overall you have to LIVE the game.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Just because you choose to live in the rat race doesn't mean that it makes everybody in this world happy or satisfied. Everyone doesn't need to have the same dreams as you / society in order to be successful in life.

Guys on this site need to start focussing on the positive aspects of their life instead of picking on the negatives of other people's lives to give themselves a boost.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
WTF!?

This is a Seduction website not some fuking analyze his life situation beyond pickup. Why he can or can't do certain things is irrelevant. No one is saying picking up chicks is everything.

If you didn't realize the irony in this man's life. Pickup is a big thing in his life because in order for him to survive he MUST PULL. He actually has a job with the homeless organization if you MUST know.

No one is worshiping the guy, but I damn well will give credit where credit is due, I want to see you walk in his shoes and try and live his life. I know I surely can't, it would take me awhile to adapt.

He told me his life story, but it's irrelevant to the topic of this forum, all you need to know is the pickup portion and his mindset.
This is a seduction website...It also has A LOT to do with self improvement, hence the reason people talk about jobs and other aspects of their life. Im not really hating, good for him that he can pick up hot chicks and is ironically homeless, i suppose a congratulations is in order?? I find it ludacris that some people would prefer to slouch around from house to house and be "homeless" than live a comfrotable live in which you have control of your activities. Ok cool, this guy has seduction skills, then why doesnt he have a job in sales? F*ck walking a mile in his shoes, im not poor and dont really care if he can pickup chicks. I never thought id see the day that a homeless person was admired.

MY POINT is that the idea of this website is to be a complete person, since that what a "DJ" is. And the fact that this guy is being praised so heavily is somewhat disturbing. You say he works at an homeless organization but earlier you said he helps at one...which is it? All of you posers who want to be like him and admire his homeless lifestyle...i have paypal and can help you out...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't followed the thread too closely. But I think the thing to get from it is, the guy is not a rich millionaire. So many guys here think they can't have women unless they are rich or (a,b,c) and not only that but those things actually create INTEREST in women (not attraction). So, here's a guy who is successful with women and IS NOT A RICH MILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY. All he has is HIMSELF--and this seems to do the trick.

The particulars aren't as important.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the real don juan, I knew a guy like this and I learned and imitated him. He didn't really have a permanent residence, rode a bike, but he did work as a valet parking guy. He lived a real simple life and was carefree, and I think this is the secret. He didn't have anything to lose and he was in touch with his humanity. I never was heard him once hating on anyone. I worked at a hotdog stand and he was stationed next to the kiosk to wait for ppl who wanted valet parking. I would be macking with women that stopped by to get a hotdog and I think he noticed all the lady's that came by and me trying my game, anyway he became my friend and as time went by I noticed a lot of different girls would come to visit him and hang with him. He taught me by example the way he treated me at first I was suspicious of him but he would never ever let my negative vibes bother or make him negative.I just got up and started reading this thread because the title reminded me of this guy, I believe it big time and I'll try and explain more but I have to go to work now. It's funny God uses the least likely thing to be great, He uses the weak to embarress the strong. My friend kinda reminded me of Jesus, he was mysterious and unforgettable. Find out more about this homeless dude and imitate him.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
this is the real don juan, I knew a guy like this and I learned and imitated him. He didn't really have a permanent residence, rode a bike, but he did work as a valet parking guy. He lived a real simple life and was carefree, and I think this is the secret. He didn't have anything to lose and he was in touch with his humanity. I never was heard him once hating on anyone. I worked at a hotdog stand and he was stationed next to the kiosk to wait for ppl who wanted valet parking. I would be macking with women that stopped by to get a hotdog and I think he noticed all the lady's that came by and me trying my game, anyway he became my friend and as time went by I noticed a lot of different girls would come to visit him and hang with him. He taught me by example the way he treated me at first I was suspicious of him but he would never ever let my negative vibes bother or make him negative.I just got up and started reading this thread because the title reminded me of this guy, I believe it big time and I'll try and explain more but I have to go to work now. It's funny God uses the least likely thing to be great, He uses the weak to embarress the strong. My friend kinda reminded me of Jesus, he was mysterious and unforgettable. Find out more about this homeless dude and imitate him.
Yeah, Jesus was the greatest DJ of all time. Becoming homeless can be good if a person can turn it in the right direction. I know Halley Barry(Spelling?) and some other famous and sucessful people where homeless at one point in their lives.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
This is a seduction website...It also has A LOT to do with self improvement, hence the reason people talk about jobs and other aspects of their life. Im not really hating, good for him that he can pick up hot chicks and is ironically homeless, i suppose a congratulations is in order?? I find it ludacris that some people would prefer to slouch around from house to house and be "homeless" than live a comfrotable live in which you have control of your activities. Ok cool, this guy has seduction skills, then why doesnt he have a job in sales? F*ck walking a mile in his shoes, im not poor and dont really care if he can pickup chicks. I never thought id see the day that a homeless person was admired.

MY POINT is that the idea of this website is to be a complete person, since that what a "DJ" is. And the fact that this guy is being praised so heavily is somewhat disturbing. You say he works at an homeless organization but earlier you said he helps at one...which is it? All of you posers who want to be like him and admire his homeless lifestyle...i have paypal and can help you out...
I agree with what you wrote, but let me add that some people become homeless by no fault of their own or they have screwed up big, but are no longer the screwups they once where, but are still stuck. Life kicks people's *a*ss sometimes.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
As for his fast game he says it takes about 6 hours avverage for him to pull in a public place.
I've heard this number quoted before somewhere else. I think it was in one of Mystery's books. Try to remember some more of the details next time bro, I'm interested in hearing more about this dude's mack...

Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
All of you posers who want to be like him and admire his homeless lifestyle...i have paypal and can help you out...
...or you can just make a money order and sent it to me if you don't want to use paypal. LOL.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistic said:
This is what I'm talking about. The homeless guy Darren is so similar to my friend that was homeless himself a guy that just had this something about him. Where he didn't have material possesions but new how to have fun and make love to a woman by connecting spiritually. By making her feel like it's just the two of them and no one else, like Adam and Eve and by doing things that didn't require money. He was a musician and wrote poems and songs and would beat box and wrap the lyrics he wrote. He also had the long hair but not put up in a weird way. And he would never act like his situation bothered him. I hung out with him a few times on the weekends to see if he was for real like how I saw him in his part time job as a valet. And each time he would be with a different girl that he called just a friend. I would be the one trying to hit on his "friends" but he just acted so care free and unfazed and just have fun and instead I noticed the girls just paid attention to him, and I would be paying for the drinks like a chump, cause he didn't have much money. Dam! So yeah whatever I could, I imitated him and for what it's worth it works.

Make the girl connected to you spiritually and not materially and you'll be unforgettable. Then you can have girls buying you stuff and taking care of you just because that's what's missing from their lives instead of a typical guy that buys women.

Always make love and connect spiritually first before thinking about making love physically and with material things. I find this way you won't be so akward and more comfortable with speaking to a woman and having fun instead of being intimidated by her beauty. I guess what I'm trying to say is, look past the flesh, the vehicle that contains our spirits and connect with what's inside first. Our spirit wants to get as close we can with someone and connect, and the closest we can ever get to another is sex, and she'll be willing cause her spirit will want to touch yours.

Also, that's why eye contact is so potent because the eyes are the windows to the soul, and my friend would always gaze into peoples eyes. and that's why women don't go for looks as much as men, because they're more spiritually inclined.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
And it definitely was not his looks that got him success. He is as skinny as a rake and has some ridiculously ugly hair.

What was his name
Lots of women actively prefer the 'skinny guy with the weird hair'. You know, like most rock bands since the Beatles.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An example of what I mean about spirit first is the movie Titanic with Leonardo Dicaprio. His character was simple and carefree and the Lady that fell in love with him had a guy that depended more on status and wealth and material things. This is another example of that kind of attraction that is powerful in many ways better than material success. Although being financially well off and handsome doesn't hurt, it can be overcome by being in touch with your mortal humanity and connecting spiritually first.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that you pointed out Darren...I forgot all about him...

Anywho, I seen the guy once again...I will just post what I got from him today. Whoever takes info from it, cool. I'm just passing along the info, so it doesn't go to waste.

Before I talk about what I managed to articulate today, I want to point out that majority of his time was spent on trying to convince me that he wasn't BSing...because I still come off as not being genuine and people interpret it as me thinking there a big joke. Well he reconfirmed many times today...

1. He gamed a 3set who were captivated by him...he showed them pictures of his daughter, wanted to braid the chick's hair but she had some hairstyle and said next time...so he did his own hair and the chicks were loving it. Eventually he hugs her goodbye and gets the #...I know he's seen this chick before, but he never saw her friends.

2. Some guy came by...he's suppose to take the homeless natural to a mets game. (This guy is a social guy)

3. He gets people to give him money and cigarettes because he has game...he isn't a value taker like majority of homeless. I seen about 4 people give him money, 2 guys willing to give him cigarettes, one who was out the other actually gave him it.

4. I seen him compliment open a chick who was holding her BF hand. She really loved the compliment and then the natural says to the BF "Your a lucky dude" who ignores the natural...but his gf was tapping him and stuff to get him to acknowledge what happened.

5. He had his best friend who's a chick speak to me on the phone and tell me about him. She pointed out that I should stay away because he has some crazy stories and how he's heard the chicks on the phone. But she pointed out that he surely isn't the relationship kind of guy

6. Some chick who he says he known for 4 months now has seen him with plenty of chicks. He then told me how he just played around and pulled out his **** in front of her one time and she played with it...this chick was basically telling me a bit about him too and acknowledging that I shouldn't talk to him.

7. The asian chick who's house he said he went too and eat...is giving him a check...he went into a bit of detail about what went down between him and her.

...Now for what I've been able to articulate...

A. Make her feel guilty for liking her - This kind of reminded me of shock and awe in a way. I wish I could remember the examples he was giving it was almost as if he was fighting his emotions to try and not express his interest but he does anyway.

B. Social Proof/Pivots - He talked about having female friends or a female best friend to get social proof

C. Be Genuinely Interested - You have to be 100% genuine

D. Have Boundaries...he got pissed because some guy talked about one of the other homeless guys who hangs there who has a twitch or something. He said the guy was a vietnam vet and got wounded so he twitches...he wanted to kick the guys ass.

E. He has a strong frame/Reality...I think this is a result of being at this for such a long time. He kept stressing how easy it all is.

F. Pays for chicks sometimes...he uses his situation so he doesn't have to pay, but for the high class chicks he says he pays that way they feel like they HAVE to do something in return. He stressed that if a chick pays for everything it might come back to bite you and you might have to end up feeling guilty for not paying something for her when she really needs it.

G. Calibrate...it's all about learning and experience, to understand how to handle certain things...

H. 100% NOT worrying about the outcome

I. Completely Unaffected - He doesn't care at all

J. Self-Amusement - I realize he was amusing himself and we were just having our own party...He would speak in spanish, or chinese and overall he'd always offer value. This is why he has many people who cares for him.

DjSoOHain

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly any1 can pull chicks 2 tell you the truth... life is more than pickin up chicks.... only the avg joes wont know that :)