Homecoming question also...

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Though i havnt gone to any of my hs dancing cause they are all fruity and lame, i am probably goign to go to homecoming, ...

do u think it would be a problem to ask a girl to go that has a b/f? the b/f doesnt not go to the same school, in fact, he has already graduated hs.. and another thing, im pretty sure we wont be at the dance to long, cause everyoen goes off and parties... so let me know what u guys think..

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i defenently want to hook up with her, or i wouldnt ask her, i dont wnat to go just as friends, thats lame, i would rather not

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to hook up wit her. DOn't bros fore hoes. Too much of a hassle. Find a single women UNLESS... and this is a big unless. If she's not happy wit her boyfriend. Talk her into dating you instead.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then I'd leave her alone personally, stealing another girl off a guy is not the way of a don juan.

What you really need to consider though, is whether you want to put up with trying to hook up with her, her saying no and telling her bf, and you having a year 12 or so coming after your arse....

Look before you leap my friend

-Auron

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unknowntim3
Though i havnt gone to any of my hs dancing cause they are all fruity and lame
Bull****.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unknowntim3
Though i havnt gone to any of my hs dancing cause they are all fruity and lame
Guess what Women really want nice guys as emtinal tampons too.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
If you want to hook up wit her. DOn't bros fore hoes. Too much of a hassle. Find a single women UNLESS... and this is a big unless. If she's not happy wit her boyfriend. Talk her into dating you instead.
I've had plenty girls throw their guys out the window for me.

There is no "Don Juan way". It's my way or the highway.