Hole!

damage_plan

Reaction score
I'm kinda in a hole right now in one of my classes. There's only about 7 people in there and I'm always nervous and quiet. I've read the DJ bible but no matter what I cant seem to stay calm and relaxed. And the others in the class already know each other from band and they're mostly juniors and seniors so they dont really say anything to me. I'm trying to get out of my hole and become more social. Any ideas on what I should do?

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Band F A G S

Im prolly gunna get flamed cuz of all the nerds on the forum, but hey

band fags arent worth your time

damage_plan

Reaction score
I hear what your saying but I dont wanna be so quiet anymore. There's this one girl in there who I occasionally talk to and one time we were kinda joking with each other and I called her a Band geek. She didn't really mind that much. But yeah they are band geeks

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
simple.

breathe.....

SING!!!! haha that should be a funny icebreaker.:D

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to class drunk

OR

Just start slowly. Try to do something that makes you uncomfortable at least once a day. Eventually you'll become used to socializing and won't feel shy.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, alejandro is right, just breathe.........(not in a deepy stalker kinda way) just take some deep breaths. If you feel out of your depth, just think "i have as much right to be here as anyone else".Simple.