Holding a woman's things hostage!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mango
So out of the clear blue, and it has been about 6 months now, my stuff shows up in the mail. Mind you I had already decided to let it go, and get another, and forget asking about it. What's that all about? Advice please.
Its a whole new ball game. The hostage tactic didn't work for this guy because you didn't pay attention to him. Now he decided to release the hostages (your stuff) but he wants something from you. Maybe he wants you to remember him and give him a ring thanking him and thus he would be able to sneak back into your life "as a friend"???? Its never really over if they are able to come back.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its never really over if they are able to come back.

WTF, you guys need to get your stories straight. All the DJs here tell guys thast if a girl breaks up with them, its over and they will never be able to have it back. Now your telling the girls that if they break up with them, even if theres minimal contact things will "never be over".

I don't buy it.

mango

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why I have never agreed with the guys on this board. I am a girl and I don't want it to be over. But because I know how the guy will react, I am able to anticpate his moves and know how to react.

Now you know what this creates...a bunch of countermoves which defeats the whole purpose of trying to be together because everyone is trying not to get their feelings hurt, and to make sure that they are the ones that come out on top. It really sucks I tell you!