Hmmm

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've come to realize that I'm pretty happy with my life. I'm not in the best physical condition (tad underweight) and I don't get any play... but I'm still happy.

I do a lot of things that take up my time, have a nice job, will be able to buy a nice car soon enough (when I turn 16) and I'm getting good grades. I've got good friends to back it all up as well.

But like I said, I still want some ass. I don't really want a girlfriend. Right now in superficial high school, being underweight (5'7", 115lbs) makes it a little bit more difficult than the average joe. I'm joining the gym when I turn 16 (damn age limits) so that means I have to wait a while before my weight goes up.

So my life is going pretty good, but I don't get any play. I incorporate all the DJ tactics (C&F, kino, etc.) and I definetly am having more interactions with girls now, but nothing past that. What am I doing wrong?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
i just think you havent given it enough time. let the different aspects of dj-dom settle into your personality, and make them your own. only then will you get true results.

just have patience, like you have waiting for the gym. the time will come.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're focusing on physical aspects and/or your lack thereof, you have bigger issues to take care of. A truly attractive man is satisfied and, in fact, proud of his physical shape regardless. Sure it will score you one or two more points on the pretty-boy scale, but in a girl's eyes, it doesn't matter at all. The real handsome guys, if you notice, are only good-looking because they have wonderfully outgoing personalities. Work on your inner confidence levels and try to focus more on basic attraction theory than routines like C+F and kino. You are using the backwards approach and it's dinging your self-esteem. Get your inner game in line, and the rest, routines and techniques, will simply fall in after that. I've written some decent inner game articles in the link below. Check them out, you might learn something.

-Damian

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Damian
If you're focusing on physical aspects and/or your lack thereof, you have bigger issues to take care of. A truly attractive man is satisfied and, in fact, proud of his physical shape regardless. Sure it will score you one or two more points on the pretty-boy scale, but in a girl's eyes, it doesn't matter at all. The real handsome guys, if you notice, are only good-looking because they have wonderfully outgoing personalities. Work on your inner confidence levels and try to focus more on basic attraction theory than routines like C+F and kino. You are using the backwards approach and it's dinging your self-esteem. Get your inner game in line, and the rest, routines and techniques, will simply fall in after that. I've written some decent inner game articles in the link below. Check them out, you might learn something.

-Damian
I never said that I'm a skinny loser that can't get laid because of his skinnyness (thats what I used to say)

I was just saying that I'm skinny. It's a fact. I'm not gonna say that I'm some macho body builder, because i'm not. I'm fine with who I am.

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I now really believe that being strong, intelligent, and talented isn't the answer to getting girls. If that was the answer, there'd be a massive swarm of female ants climbing over me by now. But sadly, I had never been successful with girls. I mean- never. and I'm a little frustrated. :( (I have a sexy body too)

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
let the different aspects of dj-dom settle into your personality, and make them your own. only then will you get true results.
Exactly. Read the bible and all the good DJ lit, and then apply it manually.

After like a month, it'll start very quickly to be automatic--part of you.

It's great.