HIV and STD's: have you had an accident?

Have you been tested for HIV/STD's? (completely anonymous)

• I have and I'm clean of everything

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I have and I have an infection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't and I may have it

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I haven't and I think I don't have it

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Mr. Wheels

Reaction score
HIV and STD's: have you estimated your probability or had an accident?

It happens to most of us. You're banging a girl and the condom suddenly breaks, comes off, or maybe you didn't use one because of alcohol, etc. I had a condom break on me a few months ago. I got tested last week and will get the results on Valentine's day.

I had sex with a heterosexual White woman, which is, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) the group least likely to be infected. Moreover, the sex was strictly vaginal with a probability of 5/10,000 of infection (CDC). Lately, I've gotten cold sores in my mouth that have stayed for 1-2 weeks. To be honest I'm scared as shit.

Anyone have any of these accidents happen, how did it turn out?

Last edited:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wheels:
Lately, I've gotten cold sores in my mouth that have stayed for 1-2 weeks. To be honest I'm scared as shït.
Almost everyone (up to 80%, according to the CDC) has oral herpes, and you can get it from kissing. It’s not a big deal.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** dude I made out with a girl in a club two weeks ago. I normally don't make out with random girls in a club and I don't **** them the same night either. I have higher standards and if the girl deserves anything, then she will meet me during the day to earn my respect.

After that night, I was so scared about the oral herpes that I did a lot of research and asked a couple physicians I know. I even had some redness on my upper lip, 2 weeks later which I thought was hsv-1 manifestation. Thankfully I haven't had any real hsv-1 style breakout so I'm guessing the chic didn't have it.

I was so afraid that I told everyone at home to not use my glass when I drink water. I would wash my glass after using it, and was just very careful about preventing any spreading.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the girls I banged last year I used the condom only with one, not because she looked any more slvtty than the others but because she was slightly less goodlooking so the desire to mark the territory was lower.

Till now didnt have any problem but I guess Ill do a check just to be sure, I even had unprotected anal intercourse with a girl which I saw for the second time (the first time only vaginal).

Lost the count of girls I made out in clubs but most of them were young so probably didnt have too many partners (far from the dozens of older girls), anyway very few diseases can be passed by kissing so you should be fine with that mate.

If you have stats would be great please post them, and Im glad to know that white heterosexual women are less likely to be infected since they are 100% of my partners.

My only concern was that I got sick for two days a week after the semi last girl(the butt girl)but I guess it was because of stress from work and cold winter.

In the end the odds depends also on the girls you chose, university student girls are a much safer bet than bar skanks.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up once in hospital because of high temperature. They tested me for HIV/Hep.

Nothing.

@WhoDares

I hope she cleaned her arsehole...

Did you dang go brown ?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
you're a wild boy
If you were to meet me in day time you wouldnt tell nor imagine such habits.
ScottMustaine said:
@WhoDares

I hope she cleaned her arsehole...

Did you dang go brown ?
Nope it was religiously clean, even when I licked her pvssy I could smell anything from there, I explained myself such situation as she made herself an enema before meeting.

She was a pretty clean girl, she got a shower right after any time I banged her, the second night twice.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day; I have yet to hear about a guy who openly admits they have an STD/HIV. Women can probably get away with it because there are some men still desperate for sex, but for guys it's the kiss of death

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gone raw with girls numbering in the double digits. Never had a problem. Had condoms slip off or break with a few (Worries me with slt's) . I get tested regularly. And like the first poster, I calculated the odd's of a white, or spanish woman having HIV, VERY LOW. And the transmission rate from woman to man is low as it is.

Kind of pissed at my doctor. For the past few years he's been sticking a Q-Tip inside my ****. And last week they tell me at another place, oh no we can check that by urinalysis.

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game617 said:
Gone raw with girls numbering in the double digits. Never had a problem. Had condoms slip off or break with a few (Worries me with slt's) . I get tested regularly. And like the first poster, I calculated the odd's of a white, or spanish woman having HIV, VERY LOW. And the transmission rate from woman to man is low as it is.

Kind of pissed at my doctor. For the past few years he's been sticking a Q-Tip inside my ****. And last week they tell me at another place, oh no we can check that by urinalysis.
Hahahahaa. You have got a perverted shaman collecting swabs from your private parts!!!