Hittin' on the barrista, or wait, she's hitting on me..?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go this coffee shop all the time and a new barrista started working there, this girl is HB8. Anyway when I go in, she starts talking to me, to the extent that I have to interrupt her just to order my drink. It's all smiles and flirting and I would really like to bang her. I'm not a bad looking guy, I am probably about a 7 (realistically). Anyway I need third person advice on how to seal the deal and get this sexy girl out on a **** date.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well, (NAME), I'd love to talk more but I have to get going. Write your number down and I'll call you or shoot you a text sometime and we can talk more over a drink one night."

Then Shut up and wait for her response. Most likely she will give you the number. If not then pull out your phone and say "814..." Or whatever area code you are in and she will 90% complete the number for you as you punch it in your phone...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
"Well, (NAME), I'd love to talk more but I have to get going. Write your number down and I'll call you or shoot you a text sometime and we can talk more over a drink one night."
This is good. I would omit the "and we can talk over a drink part" though.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is already talking with you so just ask her number for you talk with her later,

one thing you can do, if is that cofee shops they write your name on the cup, tell her to write her number on it too, so you talk with each other later.

but be ready for her to flake, in any case its her job so as job goes she could be just doing it.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to write it down or tell you.

Marmel has it down 100%

Grow some balls

If you want to check it real reheard it to her and change the last two digits

/thread

Gusaldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just being friendly like women are to paying customers at shops and restaurants. I work in the business and if I had a dime for every guy that thought the help was hitting on them I would have a million dollars. Don't confuse a friendly conversation for her having interest to go on a date.

Gusaldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
Bull****.

As he explained she's going out if her way does her $5 an hour wage make her do that ?

I have the girls at my restaurants act nice to customers to keep them coming back and to get them bigger tips.

We will see what happens when he asks her out. I'm not expecting much to come of this.

Reaction score
In my (limited) experience, you need to do more than just ask for a number when it comes to baristas and waitresses. The reason for that is you don't really need any confidence to approach them. If a woman is just walking around in the mall or on the street you have to risk rejection simply by talking to her. Talking to a waitress or barista doesn't risk any rejection, so you're not displaying any confidence either.

My go-to move it to simply "space-out" for a few seconds starting at her, then interrupt her and give her a genuine compliment. "wow, you have the most gorgeous blue eyes". Most guys won't have the balls to do that, so that's your chance to display your confidence and build her attraction. You could also not even ask for her number, just ask her when she's free and tell her to meet you back at the coffee shop for the date. That will build her attraction too, because she'll want to text you but can't because she doesn't have your number.

The goal is simply to make yourself stand out from the hundreds of other guys she sees every day. No doubt lots of guys ask for her number every day, so if that's all you do you're really limiting your chances of getting a date with her.

TheMagician

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cafe's are some of the best places to get laid. I used to work at Bookstores with cafe's in the, those places have so much bait walking around. Plus they're in a comfortable environment, not like a club.

If she's picking you up then just let it happen. Personally I stay away from staff. But for every rule there is an exception.