Hit it?

roflcop

Reaction score
Simple really. My ex and i have been broken up for a week now. Last night we almost hooked up, it's going to happen. Yes she already has a new boyfriend. I know for a fact she knew him before we broke up. Every sign i seen and was told they had hooked up before. Worth it? She's hot, and well what the hell? I'm not going to tell the new boyfriend. She thinks i will which was the reason last night it didn't happen, but it will happen soon. I care about her, but still. She knows who gives it best. lol:woo:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah. just make sure you don't get emotionally attached to her.

roflcop

Reaction score
Originally posted by piranha45
hell yeah. just make sure you don't get emotionally attached to her.
I figure he did it to me. Why not, **** buddies i don't care at this point at least for now.It's all good

O Snap

Don Juan
Reaction score
You used to date her and hit it, now you know she cheated on you, and you still want to sleep with her? This ***** is not worth your time man. There are a lot of hot girls out there.

It sounds to me like she is getting what she wants out of you and her other boyfriend. I have been through the exact same thing man. I didnt care at the time, but now when i think about it, i feel like i wasnt in control of myself.

I look back, and sleeping with her when we werent in a relationship was not worth it, and she was gorgeous! I had 4 of my close friends hit on her( all of which were shot down miserably) before i dated her. I would rather go a month without sex than have the casual boring **** i had with her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i wouldnt . shes playin u quick homie.

roflcop

Reaction score
Yeah
Took longer than i expected... Was a bit of a pain, i ignored her for 2 days cuz she got snappy with me last thursday. She came back begging saturday to be my friend again.

Thursday = Beat it up :crackup:

Hmm wonder if i can hit it tonight again... Maybe i'll ignore her now for a day or 2. She doesn't mind if i hook up with other chicks. Except 1 girl in particular. Little does she know if the girl would give it up. I'd :woo: all over it.