Hit her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At times both women and children must be beaten when they are disobedient, remember women are forever children immature and conceited and must be ruled by her father then her husband in a loving yet firm manner.

we as men hit in order to correct and teach otherwise valuable time is wasted and knowledge does not sink in.

Women are stupid, emotionally driven creatures who at times must be severely reprimanded for their destructive flights of fancy... these flights of fancy were encouraged to serve the needs of marketing and corporations whose sole aim is to sell vapid products of no real use...in addition emasculated men make for pliable subjects that can be manipulated by the state.

obviously we in america have forgotten this, but all civilized societies have known that women can never be a man's equal yet we have foolishly permitted this insanity. And there are a nation of faggotized manginas who are busy upholding this stupidity.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
before the 20th century men were allowed by law to strike their women. you were allowed to beat them with a certain size rod. lol
i dont believe in beating women or abusing them, but if a woman hits me ill have to choke a biatch. since all that chivalry bs went down the drain, so did the rest of their special priveledges.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I'm 18 with an old school upbringing.

1: If I catch her red handed in bed with another man, you better Beleive I'm gonna punch the biitch

2: In self defence, if I can't sub due her, I'll hit her.
3: If the biitch goes off the wall like down low described, it might warrant a firm back hand.
And yet, you can't figure out why you're still a virgin.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
And yet, you can't figure out why you're still a virgin.
Virgin by choice..

You're not a Virgin because you've been fvcked up the ass repeatedly.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
headFirst said:
I SAY HIT HER AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!! .... with your words not physically.
Uh, no. That's how women operate. Women run their mouths and provoke men with every filthy thing they can think of, as the DJs pointed out in the video clips.

Men find solutions and take timely action. Women are impotent when it comes to solving problems. Women "trouble talk" to vent their emotions. A man must be strong enough to take whatever anyone can dish out. At the same time, a man must be strong enough to be judge, jury, and executioner of family discipline. The man is the moral leader of his family. Without a man's firm hand, women and children are eternally disobedient and are defenseless to the perils of the true criminals who hurt women and children to feed their own sicknesses.

troy_003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls need to be respected the way you respected your mom and your other relatives,women should be take good care of and never be a punching bag! only a man with a poor mind will be able to do that!

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Uh, no. That's how women operate. Women run their mouths and provoke men with every filthy thing they can think of, as the DJs pointed out in the video clips.

Men find solutions and take timely action. Women are impotent when it comes to solving problems. Women "trouble talk" to vent their emotions. A man must be strong enough to take whatever anyone can dish out. At the same time, a man must be strong enough to be judge, jury, and executioner of family discipline. The man is the moral leader of his family. Without a man's firm hand, women and children are eternally disobedient and are defenseless to the perils of the true criminals who hurt women and children to feed their own sicknesses.
All due respect, Down Low, but aren't you just some heartbroken sap who's terrible with women? Isn't your advice kind of a "blind leading the blind situation."

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
SamTheHobit said:
Virgin by choice..

Grey's my bro and I tried to rep him for his comment above, but this had me rolling

SamTheHobit you're a huge kunt around these boards and no one likes you, but the immaturity of this comment had my dying

Also u wot m8? Hitting women = alpha? Notsureifsrs

I'm biased because my pops beat my mom, I don't see him as a man because of that reason. I don't think this because society told me to, that's kind of a copy out.

Definitely don't agree with the laws regarding women and men, physical agression. But hitting a woman shows you aren't a man. Strong reference to 1956, women don't act like that anymore. IMO if you're a guy, and you're getting involved with women who antagonize you so much you feel the need to resort to physical agression, that's your own fault

CLIFFS
- Hitting women = you're a phaggot

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
Grey's my bro and I tried to rep him for his comment above, but this had me rolling

SamTheHobit you're a huge kunt around these boards and no one likes you, but the immaturity of this comment had my dying

I'm biased because my pops beat my mom, I don't see him as a man because of that reason. I don't think this because society told me to, that's kind of a copy out.

Definitely don't agree with the laws regarding women and men, physical agression. But hitting a woman shows you aren't a man. Strong reference to 1956, women don't act like that anymore. IMO if you're a guy, and you're getting involved with women who antagonize you so much you feel the need to resort to physical agression, that's your own fault

CLIFFS
My bad, it must be you that took greys virginity.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes your angry controls you.

I used to get so mad with my ex gf that I remember I had to yoke her up a couple times. I never actually put hands on her but boy was A.J. close! The girl was just broke. It was in her nature to just not be a good girlfriend.

If a girl makes you so mad that you want to hit her then you just don't need to be with her. The girl is probably just scandalous. There is at least 100 different girls in this world that know how to act. and if you got your sh!t together and your a thorough dude you will find a thorough girl.

Straight up, Simple.

Don't ruin your life and go to jail over some dumb b!tch. Just drop the h0.

Samwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come across this article quite a bit, I enjoy reading the responses:crackup: Sean Connery is the man.

My .02c is this. Feminism, of which we (both men and women) are affected with like a disease, has allowed "equality" to ensure in our schools, workplace, and the law. So much so that its these chosen examples where the mannerisms of what it is to be a "Man" have been criminalized, objectified, and lit on fire to the point we have this social degradation in the western world. It has come to the point that we as men, have had to become clowns and put forth productive energy that could be used make the world a better place, and deal with the horridly socially engineered female and the white knight society of men that protects them because of the allure of the golden pv$$y.
So, what is my point? Women, strive to be equal in Man's world to the point that they have hijacked the western world with their white knights, to emasculate men to their level minus physical prowess. Now, I am an advocate of not using physical violence to solve problems, however, much like this man who will be ridiculed for initially defending himself; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU84nrWm1Sk&feature=related in this case the women involved fully deserved what the beating they received. I would also like to note that all the women in the scuffle reverted back to their evolutionary programing by screaming for "someone" to help. So much for equality :cheer: .
Now, you could make the comment that the use of a weapon is too much, I disagree. The use of force this man used was in line with what he felt was the necessary amount of "Use of Force" to handle the situation based upon being physically threatened. Which according to the video is most likely why all charges were dropped for the man. Now, should we as aspiring DJ's, more importantly men, go and beat women. NO, there is enough men in prison. What I am advocating is that we DJ's and DJ's to be recognize that the women we are dealing with are in fact bread into this ideology and we, as men, can't let them AFC us with their attitudes and games any longer, the pv$$y isn't worth it.
It is our job, knowing what we know about how the female mind "kindof" works from our standpoint of being cut down by these heartless women to warn our uneducated brothers so situations and threads like this aren't even a thought. This man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0knpxQD_6A does a response to the video above. He makes a damn good point to think about and discuss. At the very least, I know it gave me something else to add to my perspective about how I conduct myself in the game with the "Cold Hearted Man with Tits". Your mileage may vary.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Virgin by choice..

Translation: I can't get laid and I no longer want to try.

Marvin Gaye said:

CLIFFS

Thanks for looking out man.

SamTheHobit said:
My bad, it must be you that took greys virginity.

Someone's jimmies are rustled.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Hitting a woman is a great way to go under the jail! I have a friend who plays football and he knocked his wife out during a fight.

He went to jail in New Orleans. The only jail there. He's still there. He went in a tight end and next month he might come out a wide receiver!

Don't do it. Unless of course you're a multimillionaire, celebrity, or somebody like that. How do you think Chris Brown & Floyd Mayweather got off so easy?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, women are rarely held accountable for hysterical outbursts or bald-faced lies about them in court. Why? Women are not men. They are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions. They are not competent to hold the Rights of Man.

Mantis Toboggan said:
All due respect, Down Low, but aren't you just some heartbroken sap who's terrible with women? Isn't your advice kind of a "blind leading the blind situation."
Making an ad hominem is not respectful. Is it? I leave it as an exercise in humility for you to pick apart the errors in your own statement for the education of the younger ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.