******** Hint or Nothing

strollsrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out. I was trying get with this girl but she has a boyfriend. So I hear from this guy I know that the girl I am interested in told him that she is breaking up with her borefriend. So I am talking to this girls friend and I asked here if they where really breaking up and she told me NO that she loves her borefriend and they would not break up. So I also asked her a few other questions and said don't tell her I asked these questions """Which I of course knew she would"""""". Then a few days later I asked this girls friend if she told her what I said about her and she said No but I did ask her if she really said that her and her borefriend where going to break up.

So Now my point is if her friend is so sure she loves her borefriend and that they would not break up why would she have to ask her if she really told this guy that they was going to break up???????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
You're overanalyzing the situation and it's confusing me. And it's spelled boyfriend.
I think he is trying to say that the boyfriend was BORING hence BOREfriend. (a joke I presume :rolleyes: )

But yes, you are over analysing the situation. Go for it or Next her.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strollsrus
Check this out. I was trying get with this girl but she has a boyfriend. So I hear from this guy I know that the girl I am interested in told him that she is breaking up with her borefriend. So I am talking to this girls friend and I asked here if they where really breaking up and she told me NO that she loves her borefriend and they would not break up. So I also asked her a few other questions and said don't tell her I asked these questions """Which I of course knew she would"""""". Then a few days later I asked this girls friend if she told her what I said about her and she said No but I did ask her if she really said that her and her borefriend where going to break up.

So Now my point is if her friend is so sure she loves her borefriend and that they would not break up why would she have to ask her if she really told this guy that they was going to break up???????????????????????????????????????????????
OMFG, YOU ARE SUCH A ƒUCKING AFC!!!!!!!!!

You know that by asking
EVERYONE she is GUARANTEED to hear about your constant Matlock-ing about her boyfriend situation. How much oneitis do you have to want to be the rebound d*ck. Her friends are guaranteed to have told her by now. So... too bad fella, unless she has low standards for guys. If you want her don't be analyzing so much and make a ƒucking move already.