HighSchool DJ Bootcamp 2005

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
It's not just about the freaking attitude, man, trust me. A guy with my voice, can not get girls, you know something most Don Juan have in common? A good, clear voice tone that people have no problem understanding, something of which I lack. Most of the time when I say things to people or ask them a question, I have to say something a good 3 times for them to get what I'm saying and I don't think girls want guys who have to repeat themselves 3 times so that she can understand. Bullies also mock me and tease me about this alot.
That's exactly what Im talking about. More excuses.

You say your voice tone sucks? Then work on it. Learn to sing. Practice talking and pronouncing things more clearly.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidd
That's exactly what Im talking about. More excuses.

You say your voice tone sucks? Then work on it. Learn to sing. Practice talking and pronouncing things more clearly.
It is NOT an excuse if my voice tone sucks, if voice tone didn't effect your game, then that would be an excuse, but it is NOT an excuse. Besides man, your acting like you can just magically change your voice tone in one day, no it takes time. First of all, I can't just magically learn to sing man, I have to get my scheduale changed to get into choir and ****, add the fact that I don't even like singing. No, I'm not going to learn to sing, but I'll try that practicing talking thing, like, I'll practice reading things aloud when noone's home. However, while I think this practice pronouncing **** will help my PRONOUNCIATION, I don't see how it will help my voice tone, I'll be able to pronounce things better, but they still won't be clear, because I would still have a bad voice tone.

Last edited:

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why the hell dont you just work on changing your voice tone?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by *RHCP*
Then why the hell dont you just work on changing your voice tone?
Maybe I don't know HOW? If I knew how I would of already done it and no, I'm not learning to sing. First of all, I don't like singing, I'm a musician, not a vocalist and I have no aim of becoming one, second of all, I don't think it takes something as big as learning to sing, just to learn to change your voice tone, there has got to be an easier, less time consuming way.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VIPER

Viper, go online and buy some singing tapes. I am a singer...they sell tapes that do warm ups, and scales...thats all u need. Within the first week you will see changes. I would search for "speech level singing"...heres a link...this will change you voice http://www.singingsuccess.com/

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even MORE excuses.

Viper, you dont want to be helped. You dont WANT to change.

There are some things a person has to realize on their own.

Learning to sing does not require you to join a choir. You simply listen along your favorite songs, and try to hit the same notes as them. You say you're a musician? Play a note on your instrument, and try to hit it with your voice. This will improve your voice tone, alot.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw that dude, and he made me LMAO. He looks so funny.

Viper, you probaly have some sort of depression, there are many different types, but it's easily rid of, you should see a doctor.

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper. I encourage you to join. I am one of the founders/admins of the Bootcamp. We have dedicated our time and energy to creat this bootcamp for people EXACTLY like you.

You want someone to help you out personally? Here we are.

www.hsdjbootcamp.tk

I know it's hard. It's tough. You have programmed into your mind some serious setbacks, and here is one of your only ways out. If you love yourself and love the future woman that will fufil you, my GOD MAN, sign up for this bootcamp.

Either that, or seriously look into Nero Lingustic Programming THERAPY. I've been friends with an NLP Master Practictioner and I've seen amazing phobia's disapear, and mental blocks removed.

Either way, we can help you. My contact information is at www.hsdjbootcamp.tk

(I am private messaging this message to you, and posting it on our hsdjbootcamp.tk update thread on sosuave.com... REPLY)

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I don't know HOW? If I knew how I would of already done it and no, I'm not learning to sing. First of all, I don't like singing, I'm a musician, not a vocalist and I have no aim of becoming one, second of all, I don't think it takes something as big as learning to sing, just to learn to change your voice tone, there has got to be an easier, less time consuming way.
Guess what the FIRST exercise is ion our bootcamp?!?!

Empower Your Voice by Mr. Fingers

it is a great technique that i have been using for the last couple of weeks..and i have dropped like 3 or 4 NOTES just by doing this

and read Plat's post...cause we are CREATING this type of thing for people like you

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
I just saw that dude, and he made me LMAO. He looks so funny.

Viper, you probaly have some sort of depression, there are many different types, but it's easily rid of, you should see a doctor.
Hell no, don't bother me with that depression **** again. That's very stupid that you think that just because "OTHER" people think of me as the "Quiet guy", "The guy with a bad voice" and "Easy Target for people to pick on" does not make "me" depressed.
Viper. I encourage you to join. I am one of the founders/admins of the Bootcamp. We have dedicated our time and energy to creat this bootcamp for people EXACTLY like you.

You want someone to help you out personally? Here we are.

www.hsdjbootcamp.tk

I know it's hard. It's tough. You have programmed into your mind some serious setbacks, and here is one of your only ways out. If you love yourself and love the future woman that will fufil you, my GOD MAN, sign up for this bootcamp.

Either that, or seriously look into Nero Lingustic Programming THERAPY. I've been friends with an NLP Master Practictioner and I've seen amazing phobia's disapear, and mental blocks removed.

Either way, we can help you. My contact information is at www.hsdjbootcamp.tk

(I am private messaging this message to you, and posting it on our hsdjbootcamp.tk update thread on sosuave.com... REPLY)
I think I'll sign up for the bootcamp thing, although I don't know how much it's going to help, chances are, I'll cower out before the first week.
Although, even if I do quit the bootcamp, I'll still check out some of the information on that site, it will certainly help me improve.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by taiwanesedude227
Somebody ban this guy.
How about we ban you, *******? Get out of this topic, you little *****. We might as well, it's not as if you've made any useful post on this forum from what I've searched and if your going to choose to be an *******, this forum doesn't even need you. Therefore, before asking me to get banned, think of reasons why we shouldn't ban you.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soniq_red
you suck this isn't even your topic.
Which is why I said "this" topic. Now, stop ****ing spamming this dudes topic for crying out loud, this isn't your topic to bicker in and this isn't my topic to bicker in, so if your not going to say anything useful or on-topic don't post because you'll just be spamming. It was YOUR idea to reply to my post, I didn't ask you to reply to my post, but you did among your free will, that's were the off-topicness started. This topic isn't about me, so don't freaking make it about me, this topic is about the High School Bootcamp, if your not going to post anything about the High School Bootcamp, don't post. I mean, I appreciate the help and all, but if people here are going to start making assholish post and start spamming the topic because of something I said, then it is I, who must stop it.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why I said "this" topic. Now, stop ****ing spamming this dudes topic for crying out loud, this isn't your topic to bicker in and this isn't my topic to bicker in, so if your not going to say anything useful or on-topic don't post because you'll just be spamming. It was YOUR idea to reply to my post, I didn't ask you to reply to my post, but you did among your free will, that's were the off-topicness started. This topic isn't about me, so don't freaking make it about me, this topic is about the High School Bootcamp, if your not going to post anything about the High School Bootcamp, don't post. I mean, I appreciate the help and all, but if people here are going to start making assholish post and start spamming the topic because of something I said, then it is I, who must stop it.
shut the **** you emo. Stop *****ing about everything. Enoy life. Today i want you to ask a friend to hang out with you and if you dont i swear to god its on baby.

Reaction score
This bootcamp thing seems pretty interesting. Is it like a course where they tell you to approach a certain number of girls every day or something like that? I looked over the curriculum and it looks pretty beneficial.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by we all eat food
shut the **** you emo. Stop *****ing about everything. Enoy life. Today i want you to ask a friend to hang out with you and if you dont i swear to god its on baby.
See this is the off-topic, irrelavent BS I'm talking about. For instance, I didn't complain about my voice, I asked for tips on how to improve it. Yeah, I bet you can just go from "Bored, unconfident and insecure" to "Happy, confident and doesn't give a ****" in one day, it's not that easy pal.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See this is the off-topic, irrelavent BS I'm talking about.
look what you were talking about before. If i went to your school i would beat some sense into you.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper for the love of god..please join the bootcamp, and quit posting nonsense in this topic please. You might say that it wasn't your fault / it isnt nonsense.....but it is..now just
stfu and start to learn how to change yourself...be a little open-minded for once in your life.

On another note...i'm releasing Day #1 today...but not the rest of the week because i havent finished it yet...i planned to work on it this weekend...but i went to the football game...then went to a party...then went to another party on SAturday..etc, etc. so i was a little busy. Today all i plan to work on is the BC..but i'm just asking a little bit more patience from you guys.