highschool cologne

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the best highschool cologne, what i mean by this is not any of that green polo or tabacco/musk type.
I want to buy a new cologne but cant decide between a few:

212 Men by Herrera (really like this one)

Chrome
by Azzaro

Dolce & Gabbana

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Jr. High so I can't afford much, I get axe bodyspray, and then the axe deoderant. I get lots of compliments on my smell (only from girls so far lol) you may want to look into that.

I'm not sure as far as more expensive colognes go.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
calogne is one of the least important things you could possibly think of when picking up girls. I havent even worn any in months, and im as big of a stud as ever. Just wear something you like the smell of. Your the one who has to put up wiht it all day. But if you really think you need it just ask chicks and get their opinion. Go take some of your friends to the mall and ask.

The Golden Leaf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Axe is if you want a cheap *****.:rolleyes:

If you want something nicer. You could try Perry Ellis there 'Reserve' and '360' are quite nice(rated top 10 by women)
and arn't that common. (very soft scents not musky at all ;) )

If you wan't a classic. Go for Auqua Di Gio Or Davidoff's Coolwater

Those are very NICE colonges. For a smaller bottle they'll be about 30-40 dollars. But they'll last you through all of highschool.

I never liked the colonges you mentioned.

I can't stand axe or any of that. What happens to most people is after they smell a real colonge Axe makes them sick. So do the cheap colonges.

There are also some nice colonges by Armani. Look around tehre are tons of threads on this.

From what You said I'd recomend The PErry Ellis though

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottle will not last you through high school. It'll last a year.

Even if you don't use it, which you will.
Cologne and eau de toilette have limited life times.

cannon42

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Daani
Even if you don't use it, which you will.
Cologne and eau de toilette have limited life times.
Im not sure what you mean by this, but if you mean that cologne will expire, and not smell good anymore after a certain amount of time i think you may be mistaken.

As a gift I recieved a stetson gift pack of cologne way back when i started junior high, 4-5 years ago. I just cracked some open and they still smell fine

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. Though Colonge's notes do expire after a certian amount of time. That amount of time IS NOT a year. You must have gotten a bad batch of colonge for that to happen. :( I've owned my first bottle of Auqa Di Gio for two years now and it's still going strong. Half full and strong. I used it evryday too. I've known people who have had colonge for 5-6 years and it still is fine.

i don't know the details of it but If you leave colonge out in the sun or hot places it is said to expire faster?

You really should keep all bathroom supplies in a darker room temp. room, with little to no moisture.

Hmmm.... Colonge should last you a while though.:confused:

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys wear colgne to school or just out at night?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear Axe during the day and at night I wear Acqua di Gio by Armani. It is great cologne. Cost me $42 for a 1.7 ounce bottle.

And no, colognes do not expire after a year. I have another bottle of cologne from 4 or 5 years ago and while it may not be quite as strong as before, it still smells great.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear Armani Mania and some Marc Jacobs both pretty good smelling I have some "Cologne" by Thierry Mugler and at first I thought it was good, but now that I really smell it it jsut smells like crap.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is something i've never thought of...i have old spice body spray and deodorant AND body wash (all in the same scent! woo!) and some aftershave but i never really thought much about cologne...

i had a bottle of nautica cheap stuff and i liked it pretty good but never really bought into it much...maybe i'll look into some names here....

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want a nice cologne, but don't have the money, check out this website www.fragrancex.com

I would suggest finding the cologne somewhere else, like at the mall, before you buy it online to see if it smells good on you.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
but is it bad to wear cologne at school

babysfirstcoffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm lazy so I use the green axe, but if i go out and put some effort in then I use Pi

I get compliments either way.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Suprised this hasn't been closed!

Where are ya mods?!
Living... how about you sir? ;)

AS

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the DJ battle feild I would use Swiss Army That is the best ****! 60$ a bottle well i guess its not the best HIgh school cologne but it is the best.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theNEWDJ
but is it bad to wear cologne at school
You're worrying too much. As long as you don't put too much of it on you're fine.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF??

To all you playas in training, it's true about the "axe" cologne spray. Trust me I'm a female and when i smelled this cologne an a guy the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. In the past I wasn't interested in this guy, but now since I received the "axe" effect, I can't stop thinking about him. The pheromones in this spray really work, and I'm not the only one who feels this way. While in a club fellas screw the $30 bottle of cologne, get a $5 can and watch what you reel in. - submitted by Almondjoy

This is from the website http://www.becomeaplayer.com/usertips.htm

mvp21

Don Juan
Reaction score
axe is great but tag seems to work really well on this girl at work she compliements me everyday

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing about cologne is that is that you gotta know how to use it......i would say to put enough on to repel bad smell....not so much it gives her a head ache..lol...none above the chest...and one on big woody(big in my case)