Highly attractive women with not so attractive guys.

Highly attractive women with not so attractive guys. What does it usually mean?

• Total voters

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
My second poll ever on this site!

We've seen it all the time. We've heard the success stories. We think it's rare good luck. But I know it goes deeper than this. What do you guys think and have observed?

tonyrunkzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
well bro i think it also lies on the type of man a women likes, to some hot women i guess looks aint everything. personality i guess rules lol

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, it's not worth worrying over. Focus on yourself and getting to be the best you can be and getting out in the field. This sort of worry does nothing for your inner game and just opens the floodgates for all the weak men here to start complaining about how life isn't fair. Well guess what sweethearts, life isn't fair, if you want fair you better get your ass in gear to get it. Nobody is going to give it to you. Your better off talking to or even getting rejected by three hot chics at the mall than making,reading, or responding to this thread.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Honestly, it's not worth worrying over. Focus on yourself and getting to be the best you can be and getting out in the field. This sort of worry does nothing for your inner game and just opens the floodgates for all the weak men here to start complaining about how life isn't fair. Well guess what sweethearts, life isn't fair, if you want fair you better get your ass in gear to get it. Nobody is going to give it to you. Your better off talking to or even getting rejected by three hot chics at the mall than making,reading, or responding to this thread.
I was just wondering what most guys think when they see this. I tried talking to a some girls this week and I got rejected every time.

These days, I'm in music and I'm after big bucks and no whammies! BTW I'm working out more to get a better bod since I can't afford surgery right now.

And of course life ain't fair.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I was just wondering what most guys think when they see this. I tried talking to a some girls this week and I got rejected every time.

These days, I'm in music and I'm after big bucks and no whammies! BTW I'm working out more to get a better bod since I can't afford surgery right now.

And of course life ain't fair.
Okay, I'll bite. I don't think about the dude at all. All I usually think is, damn, I'd like to hit that. Hope ole boy didn't see me eyeing up his girl. In fact, I saw two at the pool hall last night with average guys, and thats exactly what went through my mind.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Okay, I'll bite. I don't think about the dude at all. All I usually think is, damn, I'd like to hit that. Hope ole boy didn't see me eyeing up his girl. In fact, I saw two at the pool hall last night with average guys, and thats exactly what went through my mind.
I would hope you're not thinking about the dude at all. LOL. But if he sees you, you can find out if he's a man or a boy. He may be insecure or running on a stroke of luck or the love gods are just smiling down on him. Who knows?

I noticed your response in that other thread I posted in too. Very real.