High School Observation

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
having gone three times through grade twelve(I had to do something with my time don't laugh!! I have an A+ average now:p ) I have seen many different kinds of kids go from klutz to klown from nerd to geek from smokers to tokers from bum to beauty... I've also seen a lot of dropouts and expellees.

You can study these kids, some of them have ****ed up childhoods, but they all want new experiences!!

Don't let them down, study them for a bit. If they notice you snooping step up to the plate and flame them ONCE(****y and funny) set them off guard, then tell them you want to be their friend but didn;t know if they were crazy or not.

Get to know why they are like they are, actually learn through a few conversations with them why they feel 'special;)'
I don't know what you just said or what you're trying to say...

Rationality

Reaction score
Popular kids are the good looking kids, and people with exceptional personalities. It's a waste of time deluding yourself with all these theories, no? I dont want to be a flamer, just wanted to put my thoughts out there.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
With the whole "dont say dumb **** idea" i agree

Its alot better to keep your mouth shut, and have people think your stupid, than to open it and prove it