High School Don Juan Bootcamp Week Two: The Knight's Quest.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bits said:
You're still in if you don't complete last week's mission?

Last week I've done 2 approaches, of which I only count one, and gotten her number of course. Really really lovely girl.
Problem is, I can't really be arsed to walk up to ugly momma's whom I don't want to meet and don't wanna see again. I don't think that counts either. Approaching a mom is different than approaching a girl.

Bits reporting in, now back to my ****ty report and my exams tomorrow.
You're still in, you'll just get frowned upon :p

DanZy said:
1 week for a single number? I hope this gets harder/better
It does get harder. Check out the original bootcamp for comparison.

mind said:
Hey guys, I really love this idea and stuff, but don't you go too fast, week 2 and already trying to get numbers might go really quickly for some.
I do agree that it is fastish, but it's still good. I was expecting more approaches this week.

Expect to conciously put more and more time & effort into the bootcamp. There's a reason most people fail @ week 3.

Personally daytime approaches are NOT my thing. I NEVER do it. Ahhh. Seems like I'll just have to creep the malls this weekend, or creep on random schoolgirls after school next to my house on monday :p

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how is it when you know a girl and said hi to her but you no nothing about her... not even her name. That's kind of the place I was today with this girl. I saw her and she gave me her usual line and I was like:" Oh, and by the way.. Pozitron. She said her name. I saw she was surprised ( of course she didn;t expect that). I started laughing as I turned my back.
I'm in this unintentionally.. from week one. Bring it on..

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Status: 1/10
Week 2 Status: 0/5

I really suck at this. However, I'm going out this friday. I'll also go to a mall or something like that.

& I decided to pick up my workout program again, just for the bonus.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMusic, don't worry. The first time I went to the mall with a friend, we did ZERO approaches. We actually walked around and almost did nothing. We just did some random pranks and that's it.

The second time I went with another group of buddies. I did only one approach for the whole afternoon.

The third time, I did 2 approaches.

And then, the next time I went with a buddy of mine, we did 11 approaches each. I had 7 names approximately. I'm going for week 2 and doing my 5 approaches will eventually help me get the 3 other names I need to get, and I hope to get one number or more as well. We'll see.

Anyway, just go for it. Once you get the momentum going, it becomes easier and easier. The first approach of the day is always the hardest to me, but once you get used to it, you won't even care about harsh rejections. It happened to me and I didn't give a ****!

I learned that you always regret inaction but you will never regret action. I though that it would be very hard, but once you embrace pain and anxiety, you just let it flow and it becomes your friend. I tell myself there's no courage without fear, and I just go no matter how I feel. It helped me personally, I don't know about you guys. What are your ways of overcoming anxiety?

zonatto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1: 6/10
Week 2: 0/5

I need to start taking this boot camp seriously and put more effort! i'm gonna try to be more involved and really make this part of my daily life. i know i can do better.

I work out and fix my hair every week so the bonus challenge is already complete :rock:

In your experience, have you guys found it easier to approach alone, or with a friend doing it with you?

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2/5 - Met a lower year chick named Alex. Kinda cute, but I'm not huge on dating lower years, you get a lot of sh*t for it here. I like my ladies mature. ;)

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked out today,and went to the mall to try clothes yesterday. So the bonus challenge is done.
I'm at 2/4 for this week's but they didn't go anywhere as the girls were at school and 1.our breaks are short 2. it's literally -20 degrees Celsius, so I couldn't even bother staying in a conversation for more than a minute and it would seem rather weird to ask for a number so fast without building any sort of intrigue. Anyway, the first debate club meeting is tomorrow so I'll meet a lot of new people,so let's see from there.

Oh, and do facebook/im closes count? In my country everyone skypes a lot,and texting isn't that common. So phones are underused.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Libertine said:
I worked out today,and went to the mall to try clothes yesterday. So the bonus challenge is done.
I'm at 2/4 for this week's but they didn't go anywhere as the girls were at school and 1.our breaks are short 2. it's literally -20 degrees Celsius, so I couldn't even bother staying in a conversation for more than a minute and it would seem rather weird to ask for a number so fast without building any sort of intrigue. Anyway, the first debate club meeting is tomorrow so I'll meet a lot of new people,so let's see from there.

Oh, and do facebook/im closes count? In my country everyone skypes a lot,and texting isn't that common. So phones are underused.
Sure, why not. Its a form of communication, isn't it?

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completed the bonus challenge today, I worked out. Hit the chest pretty hard, that's probably my worst area. I can't even lift my own weight on the bench, but Im working on it!

0/3 Girls.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
I completed the bonus challenge today, I worked out. Hit the chest pretty hard, that's probably my worst area. I can't even lift my own weight on the bench, but Im working on it!

0/3 Girls.
I cant either bench myself. You're not an anomaly :)

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I could only bench 60kg until I started Building the Gymnastics Body. Now I bench ninety.
Same. 60kg on my peak performance, now down to 55x5. I expect to reach the 90s in a few months.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my max is around 150 lbs, but I weigh around 175 lbs now.Might go for a chest workout this weekend.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Status: 0/5

Going to the mall in a couple hours. Going to do this there.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Status: Complete 5/5 & 1 #

Well, had a pretty good day today.
Woke up like 3 hours earlier than usual, so I was kind of out of state all day.

Unexpectedly won 3rd place in a business competition.
Worked out.
Went to the mall.
Smoked.
Went to wendys.
Met up with Kayla.

And yet I'm still feeling out of state; or just tired...
--------
So I went to the mall with my friend to complete this weeks challenge. He doesn't really know what he's doing but he has a drive that pushes me even further. We played "Go". For you guys who go to the mall or any venue with a wing, this is an awesome game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKSHq_pN3Ug&list=PL0AE9F99808E1D6A8&index=11&feature=plpp_video
Go to 2:00.

So my first approach was just a suicide to get the nervs out. I went up to this girl and was like, "Hey, Blahbleudhbhbuluuhhplleehhhwatttrugggg" and then just walked away.

On my 4th or 3rd approach I got Kami's number. A hot 20 year old blonde.

My 5th was another suicide, I went up to 2 girls and sang dubstep and then talked about crying and writing in my diary.

Can't wait for week 3, whoever the leader is.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, gotta love those suicide approaches!!
I bet you had a lot of fun. I should try that for sure one time. I'll be more serious during my approaches when i'll feel ready though.

For me, I'll have to do week 2 and 3, all next week, cauz im going to Casta's cousin funeral. It really wasn't expected but no worrries, he's not so related to him so he's fine. We'll do our approaches wednesday and next saturday I hope!!