High School as it really is

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
What up,
Marvel IQ is the name. I dont have creditials on this site, check out Masf for some posts I have there. But I'll post two field reports for you guys. I know, I know. No words needed, I love you too :rolleyes:. Anyway so lets begin.

In order to really understand what high school game is all about, you have to first understand how high school really works. The easiest way to see high school is like club that goes on for 4 years and the music is on a yearly repeat. The reason to realize this is just like clubs are training grounds, high school is the same thing. You should never fall into the mindset that anything matters or put aside your grades. The game you learn in high school is useless if you don't go anywhere in life. But I sure most of you are smart so no problem there.

To be a really pimp, pua, mack daddy or whatever you have to be different, everyone knows that right. But most forget this when they go after popularity or being cool. I'm specifically speaking of busting on "dorks", "nerds" or whatever. It is easy to fall into the frame that in order to be cool, you have to put down someone. This is O so Wrong.
There is this new idea that KillSwith from Masf is advocating, its called AR (Awareness Radar) F***ING. It is meanly for gaming girls but it has much broader uses.

To understand this, you have to think of animals. Have you ever seen a small dog who always barked at everyone it didnt know? Now have you ever seen a big dog who look like it could rip you apart but always looked calm? Whats the difference between these two dogs. The small dog is constitently trying to prove its strong when its really not. The big dog does care to prove it. He even ignores you until you invade his space.

What does this have to do with game? Simple, the guys who are constitently putting down people, do it for a reason. To make themselves feel better and feel big or stronger. I don't know if any of you have ever met a true pimp in high school. I mean they always have girls they can talk to and chasing after them. I've been lucky to have 8 close friends like these and one awesome ass best friend who was the greatest natural I ever met. They never go out their way to put someone down. They only do it when you try to mess with them or their girl.

Understand if you trying want to be a true pua, you have to not be bother by little things. If you are not affected by alot people i.e. you don't care to talk to them or even bother yourself with them, it communicates two things.

1. You are too busy and important to care
2. If they want to talk to you, they have to make an effort. They have to work for you, meaning they will appreciate you more.

Thats all i have to say. :rockon: ;)

Love,
Marvel IQ

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true, and I would like to add something. The little dog is always trying to prove himself by doing grandious things, and always trying to make people around him laugh, at the expense of his friends etc. The big dog will sit back and occasionally crack a joke but knows his limits, he also knows how to show he cares about people, and he also knows how to make everyone around him feel welcomed no matter what. The kid who sits in the corner of the lunchroom and says nothing IS NOT considered cool, you have to be busy and important yes, but you have to care about things around you by getting involved and meeting as many people as you can. Also if you want to be known in highschool, make yourself known by going to parties and meeting people, for lots of kids it is out of their nature to approach you and make friends. Try chatting with everybody but still retain your alpha-maleness.

--Mission

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, great points you made.
I painted broad things, my mistake. But really great points you added.

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4, just read Mission post. He adds in things I missed and makes the post complete in a way.

DJ it is, then.

Love,
Marvel IQ

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MARVEL IQ said:
Love,
Marvel IQ
:rolleyes: my heart just skipped a beat

good post, this is the weakest area of my game, dealing with haters. and its kinda shiity cause its the only point at which im really weak.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed good post. Makin' a fool of others only leads to you making a fool of yourself. No fun in that now is there?