High Quality Woman

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Talk about egomaniacs, yikes. She's "the prize".
In the Matriarx, she is.
Ok, that's 30 men/day!

And we wonder why women treat men like shyt and cheat these days? Well, when you have a constant supply of 30 MEN/DAY beating down your damn door, YOU ARE THE PRIZE IN ALL FACTUAL HONESTY!

I have to admit I like her steez, though - she's even a reformed idiotic liberal girl too (fortunately in time before 30):
I’m from an upper middle class background but spent most of my teens and early 20’s rebelling against my parents’ pressure for me to finish my degree and get an academic or other professional career. I spent those years “slumming it” working, living, and socializing with members of the lower middle, working, lower, and even destitute (homeless) classes. So I have plenty of experience of what the people in those classes are like. Their lives are self-inflicted disasters.

I used to be a believer in the popular myth that poverty in the US is the result of poor luck, not poor character. It took wasting years of my life and tens of thousands of dollars trying to help my “less fortunate” friends and boyfriends before I finally gave up and realized that their situations were the result of consistently making bad choices and not just misfortune. I got sick of being mooched off of and being sucked into their non-stop parade of problems, and bit by bit I’ve cut them out of my life. Having finally learned my lesson, I will never date someone in a lower socioeconomic class again.
And is learning some good skills she can contribute to her future man, especially as she ages:
Given that self-improvement is an ongoing project of mine this list will continue to grow (I’m currently working on adding bilingual, very physically fit, well-traveled, higher income, and fantastic cook to the list). So even when “relatively young” (an important criteria for most men) drops off that list, I should have added enough other things that my overall dating market value should remain the same or even improve.
Rollo Tomassi - I'd like to see her break-up post-game analysis, but she appears to have kept that private. In any case, it is funny how her number of cat posts have steadily risen since then...

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I agree with Rollo...

If you're high quality, you don't put it out. Of course, it's a blog, and unless you're a regular reader, you can't gain that perspective. But the bottom line is, she did it for BLOG EXPOSURE, to create a word of CONTROVERSY, and like most megalomanical blog owners, they're very ego-centric. In the consumate words of Jay and Silent Bob the Movie...according to Affleck (AFLAC!), "The internet has given everybody a voice, and they have chosen to shyt on you two dipshyts." Likewise, every idiot has a voice now, including me.

IMO, she's the OPPOSITE of what a man could want. Did she do a market survey to gauge herself? Granted statistics show she has strong representation in the highest percentile, but are THOSE important to a man?

1. "I'm slim." Not all men like slim women. In fact, MORE guys don't want slim women. And want qualifies as SLIM? 120lbs with curves at 5.6". or 120lbs at 5'11" with ribs popping out. Slim might appeal to more men than fat, but in terms of REPRODUCTIVE quality, she is not "quality". Her lack of curves would decrease her attraction and feminine attributes.

2. "I'm attractive." Using HOT OR NOT as a resource BETTER BE TONGUE IN CHEEK SARCASM, b/c any guy OR girl using such a resource is foolish to judge their own attractiveness. Beauty is TRULY in the eye of the beholder, and your BEST bet to judge attractiveness is to judge the GUYS approaching you. AND not online. For men, attractiveness is irrelevant. You could be told you're barely eye catching, yet have doves at your shoulder all day long. A guy's determinant of "quality" is based on the quality of the last hoe to leave his shag palace.

3. "I'm relatively young." Well, the MILF crave is in full effect. The upside to the divorce rate has created a STRONG market for YOUNG men to plow OLDER women without any attachment or worry of pregnancy. Being young works, but time is against you, so YOUTH is only an asset NOW, and if she's not getting FULL MARKET VALUE, as RT stated, she better cash her chips in soon.

4. "I'm intelligent." Men don't care if a girl is super smart, HE cares if she's CARING. Intellect is often a DETRIMENT to a relationship. I'd rather have a woman with child-like curiousity ask me how my day was, and undying caring and devotion, THAN a super smart Mystery Wagon, Scooby Doo with bottle rimed glasses type girl. Again, just me, but INTELLIGENCE is not ANY marker for QUALITY to men. It isn't ABOUT threat levels or going to DEFCON 5. It is about give and take. And she's cited THE WRONG attributes in making her QUALITY.

5. "I'm Educated." Lots of women point this out, as if the PIECE of paper known as a "degree" confers INTELLIGENCE, INTELLECT, ABILITY, AWARENESS, or CONSCIOUSNESS. It doesn't. In fact, much like this beaut, it's OVERinflated her sense of intelligence and QUALITY (or value). Power of information LIES in the kind of INFORMATION one has. If you have a degree in finance, but I have no degree though I do have a program that can beat the market ALL DAY LONG, who's got MORE POWERFUL information? This goes back to the smart APE IDEA. Most people spend their lives ACQUIRING useless information, only to inflate their sense of importance. To companies, employees are tools. They want you to be more educated cogs in the corporate wheel; it further cements you to their machine. If you only acquire more textbook-like knowledge, with little real world applications, where else can you use it?

6. "I have my financial shyt together." This is meaningless, unless marriage is considered because at that point, debt and assets become joint property of marriage. I'd rather hear she has LOW expectations for dates, and has "CREATIVITY." I mean, heck, is she going to support the man? Is she the Warren Buffet or Donald Trump of women, so she'll turn your 401k, into 401,000,000?? I don't get it. Unless a woman is CONTRIBUTING her MONEY making knowledge or her assets to you, THEY ARE MEANINGLESS. As long as she pays HER bills, without stress on me, and doesn't expect more than I want to do, we're good.

7. "I have a strong libido and love having sex." Still don't buy it. Let's see what comes to fruition. MOST girls love sex, UNTIL marriage. MOST girls will now have to LOVE sex and be honest about it, because a new breed of man is coming forth. One that can easily dump his NON-sex-loving gf faster than a quickdraw pulls a gun. This right here, broadcast on the net is discrediting AND stupid, b/c now every old man and desperate one alike will be writing in for her digits. Or seeking her IP address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dig her, write in. To me she comes across LIKE she knows. She's identical to an AFC, who thinks by his own LOGIC he knows what a woman wants: A provider, a nice guy, a polite guy, a man who won't stand up or raise his voice, who apologize, etc. She does the same thing, by THINKING she knows. How wrong are men who think in the same vein of knowledge?

I believe you DO have to common interests in ALL LTR's. That's a GIVEN though. And the things she listed aren't necessarily important to ME, so that's not ALL or MOST men. It's probably a smaller % than she knows, since less people voted for the President in 2004 than American idol in 2005/2006.

And the downside is of course, to finding someone precisely LIKE you, is that you're never challenged to GROW. All you did was find someone who AFFIRMED what you are. Nobody to challenge your religious beliefs or political beliefs. Wonderful. And with her, she's wearing the pants anyways. Totally not sexy, I want a woman who wear's THE SKIRT.

A-Unit

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
If you dig her, write in.
Dude, none of your cheap negs matter here. It's a simple supply/demand market and she obviously has a lot of willing buyers. You're ranting about why a product won't sell...when there are already 30+ consumers a day lining up to buy it! So, obviously, you're wrong.

And therein lies the problem. Why are men so seemingly desperate that any half-decent woman receives so damn many willing propositions these days? I guess perhaps cuz since premarital sex is no longer taboo (free milk)...men will pretty much hit on anything that moo-ves? Not to mention the M/F has risen from extended peacetime?

I mean, several attractive girls I know encounter the same thing - getting swarmed by men like killer bees wherever they go - work, out, online, etc. It's no wonder they become bychy and abusive towards men. Because they can and almost have to just to deal with these neverending hordes of male groupies..

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please,...just browse through the photo galleries on the left side of her blog and you'll laugh at yourself for giving a good god-damn about this whole thread,...

hehheh,...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
OK I want the 10 minutes of my life back that it took to even type this. Damn you PENKITTEN,..

im so sorry but you gotta admidt that somethingawful bit was funny.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
She needs a copy of the rules.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT ATTRACTIVE. Physically or otherwise.

[that's some cheekbone she's got there]

And have you seen the comments on her blog? uch...some "men" are so desperate and pathetic these days they'll go for anything.

I sincerely hope the "160+ emails" she claims to have received are the final appeals of 80-year-old bygones who figure they've nothing to lose:

"heyar jackie, baby..be a sweetie and get me a glass of water for my teeth ..."