Hiding your V card.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow Man, as virgins read advice on this board , a strong message comes across "LIE About your virginity! Tell her you are a fvcking sex maniac!" ;) :p

I met a great girl 2 nights ago. She is a virgin, and is looking for a great guy before she does it ( she met him 2 nights ago ;) ).
She asked me about my V card, and i just replied "may be" with a grin. She goes "Hah, that means no!".

I am not intending on telling her if im a V or not untill we Fvck so it wont matter. But when it is going to be our first time, should i keep hiding my V card till the end and never reveal it at all?

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ever reveal it? I didn't tell my first I was a V until about 15 years later.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess somewhere in my head there is a myth that telling her im a virgin would bring us closer together since we have that in common.

Dont want to let that AFC trait live!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never say YES to a question like that. May be works great. ;)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no it doesnt matter

but know that shell be exspectin a fun time in bed:D

get rid of that card already man

there is no real upside to it anyway:D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I am not intending on telling her if im a V or not untill we Fvck so it wont matter. But when it is going to be our first time, should i keep hiding my V card till the end and never reveal it at all?
supposing she told the truth about being a virgin (doubtful) why would it matter what you tell her? its not like she will know or care about experience anyway.

on the flipside if she has fuct before she will know your a virgin without you telling her.

just have fun with her, nevermind all the "V card " talk.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, but im pretty confident this girl is a V as well.

Private school, good girl with a beautiful smile and pretty eyes. ;)

Thayli

Reaction score
Srry for lack of rewriting, but im going to post here what i just put in another thread. Exactly the same advice (bad as it may be :))

"Got a feeling this is going to be slightly unpopular from the view of the above posts, but what the hell.

Damn near every lassie thats ever asked how many girls ive slept with has always recieved the same stock reply "Me? God im still a virgin!" along with a look of mock shock and horror, plus i presume a sub conscious twinkle in the eye or smile or something. This has always been met with giggles, disbelief, continued asking to try and get a number out of me (with increasing intreast), which subsequently is always met with the same charade of mock innocence. (And their giggles of disbelief).

As far as getting to know/getting on/getting into a girl, its always been a failsafe answer for me. Plus if u end up being serious, theres plenty of time to discuss statistics afterwards.

Hell, girls aint the only ones who can be mysterious lol.
Dont bullsh1t about ure virginity, tell her the truth, but make damn sure ure confident when u say it, she'll never believe u anyway. Aint bugger all to worry about."

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for putting this in another way Thayli, sounds like a good CF approach to this question.

Thanks everyone, im going to bed. ;)

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is good.... always.

With a virgin, unless you've been seeing her for awhile and you have a "bond" where she'll wanna lose her's with someone losing theirs, than just play the mystery card.

PS: I miss my girlfriend, I'm an AFC!

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thayli

Damn near every lassie thats ever asked how many girls ive slept with has always recieved the same stock reply "Me? God im still a virgin!" along with a look of mock shock and horror, plus i presume a sub conscious twinkle in the eye or smile or something.
Exactly what I say, and they *never* believe me (well, it's pretty obv at this stage I guess, had a few LTRs now).

But keep denying you're anything but a virgin, and they'll never believe a word you say about it.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tell the girls I'm a virgin. I dont do it to lie or hide it because they never believe me anyways. I think I say it with a little sarcasm in my voice. If they ask how many, I just repeat myself with the same sarcasm... "what are you talking about? I'm a virgin" Its no big deal to me, but I think it kind of drives them crazy and makes them all that more interested.

Actually, I tell everyone I'm a virgin. Even my closest friends. They all know I'm far from it, but I'm not about to start a little compitition. I'll sometimes go into my stories with them, talking about one conquest or another, and after that still say I'm a virgin.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The last girl I hardcore made out with...I told her that this would be my first time. She thought I was bullsh*tting her/joking. I guess that's a good thing. :D

Unfortunately, it ended up NOT being my first time (c*ckbl*cked). Although it was a first for OTHER things. ;)

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever say it. Lie if you have to. Saying you are a virgin will not help you and possible hurt your chance.

1) HB wants a good fck, a virging isn't going to give it to her
2) HB thinks something wrong with you, if nobody else want to fck him, there must be a reason
3) HB will tell her friends, then 1 & 2 repeat with other HB's

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pay to get rid of that "v card" if necessary.. its one of the necessary initiations into manhood.

i agree with the above, never mention it. i didn't on my first, and i am glad i didn't.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, when I lost it, the chick had no idea, plus i was pretty ****ing drunk so I didn't blow it in like 30 seconds, so she had no clue. Pointer: get drunk first. no experience is a turn off. Pointer: Lie, cheat, and lie again to get what ever the fvck you need.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaaaaat
Don't ever say it. Lie if you have to. Saying you are a virgin will not help you and possible hurt your chance.

1) HB wants a good fck, a virging isn't going to give it to her
2) HB thinks something wrong with you, if nobody else want to fck him, there must be a reason
3) HB will tell her friends, then 1 & 2 repeat with other HB's
What Thayli and Oscar are saying here is to "admit" you're a virgin in a C/F way so they think you're joking. I've not been a V for ten years but I still tell girls I am (Thayli did we share this technique on one of our drunken discussions of old?).

In fact, I tend to take it a step further that counters your concerns. After "admitting" you're a virgin - and doing in a C/F way - you put them in a state of disbelief that you can play on in a reverse psychology kind of way. I had this playful conversation with a girl I ended up screwing a couple of days later:

Bugsquish: Are you a virgin?
HB8: No *laughs*
Bugsquish: I am. *obviously fake look of sincerity*
HB8: Yea, right.. *bemused disbelief*
Bugsquish: I am! *cheeky grin*

It's at this point you've got her in disbelief and thinking of you sexually. You can totally play on this by giving her "reverse" dirty talk.

Bugsquish: I'm totally crap in bed. I wouldn't have a clue how to caress a woman, give her an orgasm etc. etc. (I skipped the details but you get the idea)

If you can pull this off confidently with smiling and EC (you gotta keep her in disbelief mode) then you can get her thinking the opposite of what you say, and probably get her horny. The best thing is, the way you approached the subject knocked her off guard and it's unlikely you'll offend her.

Trust me guys, this one's field tested and it works (for anyone not just Vs). And it will help you Vs out of a tight spot too. Well you might want IN to a tight spot but you know what I mean ;)

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lying and saying you are when you aren't is a bad idea unless it's obviously sarcastic. And some girls prefer to save their V, either for "someone special" or for marriage. Those that want to save it for someone special will probably be less than impressed if you have not done the same. Keep that in mind.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity but I tell everyone I still have it. Don't know why jus do.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
Lying and saying you are when you aren't is a bad idea unless it's obviously sarcastic. And some girls prefer to save their V, either for "someone special" or for marriage. Those that want to save it for someone special will probably be less than impressed if you have not done the same. Keep that in mind.
"that special someone" what are these b!tches, 12?
honestly you need to steer right clear of these retard virgin threads, you've no clue and your advice on the matter is laughable.