Hi My name is Da kid and I'm a AFC

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright man. I want to start over. I've been on this site since my freshman year and I've gotten better got a little more confident and then I just stop using it. I've never had a serious girl friend only kissded 2 girls EVER. Ok I want to start up from scracth and I dont know were to start?????

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible. I learned the most from it. Just download it and then read away. If you are a DJ you will know it then you should probaly stick around anyway. To giv advice or whatever.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you a quick rundown , just to let you know alot of people are going to probs flame me for this point , but the reality is that it is brutally honest.

First get charisma , be funny , watch funny movies , expand your vocabulary..don't say stupid stuff and always be cool headed even when ****s starts getting crazy..people love that , women more.

Second if your in highscool , get a parttime job and a drivers license if your old enough. Wear Abercrombie , Hollister , American Eagle straight up , preppy means preppy girls , which lets not bull**** , in highscool means hot girls.

Third back to Number1 , improve yourself , excercise , cant afford a gym membership? work out at the school..schools out? Your local YMCA ha s an affordable membership. Drink whey protein and use compound excercies on different days. Squat , Deadlift and Bench Press. Look em up , if your fat , tons of cardio aswell.

Fourth , talk to girls , NOT CHAT ON MSN/ICQ blah blah blah , everything you say on MSN/ICQ is worth 10x less than a word in real life. Be confident believe in yourself , if you get rejected..well **** it , its an experience bro.

Fifth , if you got this by passing all my typos and bad grammer , congrats for finding this site and deciding to finally do something , your steps to sucess are begining.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh he said it too true. I love AE and it is cheap, I don't know about holister but at RUE21 if you have one awesome pants are like $20 and if you can shop at hot topic it is about the best at a price for tops. lol. And get something that smells good because if you smell good you are so much hotter. Yeah bulk up a little.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Limitless
Let me give you a quick rundown , just to let you know alot of people are going to probs flame me for this point , but the reality is that it is brutally honest.

First get charisma , be funny , watch funny movies , expand your vocabulary..don't say stupid stuff and always be cool headed even when ****s starts getting crazy..people love that , women more.

Second if your in highscool , get a parttime job and a drivers license if your old enough. Wear Abercrombie , Hollister , American Eagle straight up , preppy means preppy girls , which lets not bull**** , in highscool means hot girls.

Third back to Number1 , improve yourself , excercise , cant afford a gym membership? work out at the school..schools out? Your local YMCA ha s an affordable membership. Drink whey protein and use compound excercies on different days. Squat , Deadlift and Bench Press. Look em up , if your fat , tons of cardio aswell.

Fourth , talk to girls , NOT CHAT ON MSN/ICQ blah blah blah , everything you say on MSN/ICQ is worth 10x less than a word in real life. Be confident believe in yourself , if you get rejected..well **** it , its an experience bro.

Fifth , if you got this by passing all my typos and bad grammer , congrats for finding this site and deciding to finally do something , your steps to sucess are begining.
Cool I have some charisma, I do have a job still in progress for the drivers licensce and car, i work and play sports like football and track and feild.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And kino, learn what it is, and do it, effectively though, don't hang all over girls physically.
Master it.
And always be memorable, I find this works.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for double post, couldn't be bothered to edit, sorry.

- And knowing when you're a DJ, and when you're an AFC, is a real step in the right direction..
Note: It is "An" AFC, not "A" AFC.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Limitless

All of this may work for you but doesn't mean **** to him... let's recap.

1. Watching funny movies does not make you funny, there is really nothing that makes you funny other than having the guts to say something that you think will be funny, with the hopes that people will find it funny. Some people think people who use expanse vocabularies are condescending pricks (I should know... I am a condescending prick :) ). Charisma (in my opinion) is the same as being funny... unless you have the personality for it... it is not something you can learn (only enhance). Everything else I agree with.

2. The first two suggestions are good... then it goes all down hill. I would rather be beaten with a brick before I ever put on that bull**** Hollister, Abercrombie, and American Eagle calls clothes... but that's just my humble opinion. Kid... you wear whatever you want to wear, plain and simple... if a ***** thinks you have to wear a certain style of clothing to talk to her, then she has her head firmly planted up her ass and isn't worth your time anyway. 'Preppy' girls may be cute... in that overly caked up, overexposed to 'fake and bake' sort of way... but attractiveness extends far beyond preppy girls... yes... even in High School.

3. Completely agreed... a lot of people in America could take that advice.

4. The second half of this suggestion is good, but the first half is flawed. Instant Messengers are like cellular phones, or electronic mail... forms of communication. If you use them poorly, you do not benefit... but used correctly and they could be gold. Some of the best experiences I have had with women (including one that is still going) started with us talking on Instant Messengers.

5. Again agreed... the fact that he is taking these steps makes him better than half of his male peers already... as long as he stays focused and do what is best for him... not what anyone else says is best for him.

This not to downplay your advice of course... just offering another perspective. :)

AS

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're AN AFC.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
All of this may work for you but doesn't mean **** to him... let's recap.

1. Watching funny movies does not make you funny, there is really nothing that makes you funny other than having the guts to say something that you think will be funny, with the hopes that people will find it funny. Some people think people who use expanse vocabularies are condescending pricks (I should know... I am a condescending prick :) ). Charisma (in my opinion) is the same as being funny... unless you have the personality for it... it is not something you can learn (only enhance). Everything else I agree with.

2. The first two suggestions are good... then it goes all down hill. I would rather be beaten with a brick before I ever put on that bull**** Hollister, Abercrombie, and American Eagle calls clothes... but that's just my humble opinion. Kid... you wear whatever you want to wear, plain and simple... if a ***** thinks you have to wear a certain style of clothing to talk to her, then she has her head firmly planted up her ass and isn't worth your time anyway. 'Preppy' girls may be cute... in that overly caked up, overexposed to 'fake and bake' sort of way... but attractiveness extends far beyond preppy girls... yes... even in High School.

3. Completely agreed... a lot of people in America could take that advice.

4. The second half of this suggestion is good, but the first half is flawed. Instant Messengers are like cellular phones, or electronic mail... forms of communication. If you use them poorly, you do not benefit... but used correctly and they could be gold. Some of the best experiences I have had with women (including one that is still going) started with us talking on Instant Messengers.

5. Again agreed... the fact that he is taking these steps makes him better than half of his male peers already... as long as he stays focused and do what is best for him... not what anyone else says is best for him.

This not to downplay your advice of course... just offering another perspective. :)

AS
:up:

But..I got to add a little of my own opinion. What I've learned is for clothing, it's what you think looks coolest. Not unless it looks just outrageuously stupid (like what AC wears, just kidding :p ).
For instance, I like to wear Rock/skater apparel. Here's some of the things you want to look for as accessories...

Necklace: Surfer thing, dog tag, hemp necklace, etc...
Bracelets...
Wrist bands: if it's your style its pretty cool, they seem to be "HOT" in my area...

Things that are pretty cool right now also are collared shirts. I personally like the ones from Pac-Sun. Pac-Sun rocks...

GET A TAN. AND WORKOUT. THOSE ARE THE TWO ESSENTIAL MAIN POINTS OF BECOMING HOTTER.

The whole Don Juan mission:

[size=[SIZE=4]TO BECOME WHO YOU WANT TO BE[/SIZE]

remember...

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truly the secret to being funny is to not be afraid to say something but try to be appropriate occasionally. You wouldn't crack a joke at some one's funeral but you would at graduation. Atleast I did. lol. But the more you can tell if somethin will be he funny, the more chance you have of it being actually funny.

IRONMAN22

Don Juan
Reaction score
DA KID Ive heard of you before mang, you were once from pimpology.org.... if your smart youll go for help over there, those guys are some genius's where do you think I got my game? I come here to help out, and occasionally ask a question or 2 just to people who really know whats up, for the most part this is symp town so go back mang, unless you have a specific ? for me, or you know someone that can help you here.