Hi all

Blind_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up fellas, I'm glad to have found this website. This is my first post to introduce myself to the sosuave network. It may be rather long so bear with me. For starters, I'm as AFC as anyone can get! It doesn't get any better or worse than me for that matter. The last real relationship ive been in was over 3 years ago, and since then i've just casually dated, mostly ending in just friendships. All my life and even just the other day, I hear from women "you are so mature" "such a great catch" "relationship material" that it sickens me. I'm tired of getting these compliments while others are getting laid. I've grown to loathe and detest the good in me so much, that it has left me bitter. I hate being the nice guy. Especially towards women. My respect for women has pretty much diminished now from dealing with their contradictions. Ok enough of that...let me tell you about me...I exercise constantly, im fairly good-looking, and I'm on track to having a great career in the next couple of years. So I know I have a lot going for me. But presently, none of that is enough to even get me laid. I was having coffee with a 22 year old the other day and she told me "you are so mature"... "you would be perfect for an older woman". I don't get it, I flirt and make women laugh when I'm out with them, and I have a very easy-going, go-with-the-flow personality, but I just can't get laid. So my fellow sosuavers, I NEED YOUR HELP. I don't want to be Mr. AFC nice guy anymore, I'm tired of being a woman's back-up plan, I just want to be the guy getting what he's entitled to as a man. At this point i'm willing to do anything (whatever it takes to be rid of the nice guy stigma once and for all), because I can't live like this anymore. By the way, my plans tonight were canceled due to a date flaking out on me...Man this has got to stop!

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably what the majoriy of the responses you'll receive, so I'll be the first to say it...

Read as much of the DJ Bible as you can. Then go out and approach our butt off.

You've said youre social so this should come a little easier for you. Just go out with the intention of learning and having fun. Failure is recommended. Come back to the forum for specific questions that the dj bible can't answer.

Wash, rinse, and repeat. Good Luck.