"hey sexy, are you gonna kiss me on a cheek?"

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so i finally meet this chick that really wanted to meet of the internet. we hang around the same circles with same people, but she only seen my pics on the internet. we chatted online, and her IL seemed to be really high.

We met tonight, but didnt get a chance to talk and sat at diffrent sides of the table.

At the end when I was leaving and she was still staying I came up to her, put my hands on her shoulders and said "it was nice meeting you, but my friends and I are leaving" she says "hey sexy, are you gonna give me a kiss on the cheek?" I proceed and say "sorry we hadnt time to talk more" and got out of there.

I dont know if she is friendly like that with everyone...but if not, im definetly seeing some high IL.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baruch
she says "hey sexy, are you gonna give me a kiss on the cheek?"

isn't it obvious already?

at that moment you shouldve made your move. Give her a kiss on the forehead or soemthing.

by rejecting her offer is like a punch to the ego. After what happened, she will think you arent interested in her. if you're lucky, she wont next you.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: "hey sexy, are you gonna kiss me on a cheek?"

Originally posted by ScrewIt
isn't it obvious already?

at that moment you shouldve made your move. Give her a kiss on the forehead or soemthing.

by rejecting her offer is like a punch to the ego. After what happened, she will think you arent interested in her. if you're lucky, she wont next you.
well, i kissed her on the cheek. but throughout the whole interaction with her, i was with her just like i was with her online. teasing. showing her i dont give a sh!t about her looks and treated her just like a i would with a guy.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: "hey sexy, are you gonna kiss me on a cheek?"

well, i kissed her on the cheek. but throughout the whole interaction with her, i was with her just like i was with her online. teasing. showing her i dont give a sh!t about her looks and treated her just like a i would with a guy.
you left that out in your post!!

thats good then.

now for a reassessment of your night.... based on what she said "hey sexy, you gonna give me a kiss?" and you busting her balls the night away, she appears to have very high IL. you brought out the little girl in her.

gl in the future.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I misread the post.

You should have went C&F and bent over and kissed her ass cheek, man that would have been funny

Nice work man, close the deal

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: "hey sexy, are you gonna kiss me on a cheek?"

Originally posted by ScrewIt
you left that out in your post!!

thats good then.

now for a reassessment of your night.... based on what she said "hey sexy, you gonna give me a kiss?" and you busting her balls the night away, she appears to have very high IL. you brought out the little girl in her.

gl in the future.
thanks for the kudos. i dont think ive wouldve known what to do with a girl at all if not this site...

but whats GL?

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have kissed her on the lips slowly and say:

"I guess I missed."

That should leave them hot.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i kissed her on the cheek.

Giving in to want she wants already? You should have said 'no, but you can kiss me on my cheek'. Then put your cheek out there for HER to do it...

Get what I'm saying? Be playful and challenging from the start...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
I would have kissed her on the lips slowly and say:

"I guess I missed."

That should leave them hot.
thats a good one

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
ok, so i finally meet this chick that really wanted to meet of the internet. we hang around the same circles with same people, but she only seen my pics on the internet. we chatted online, and her IL seemed to be really high.

We met tonight, but didnt get a chance to talk and sat at diffrent sides of the table.

At the end when I was leaving and she was still staying I came up to her, put my hands on her shoulders and said "it was nice meeting you, but my friends and I are leaving" she says "hey sexy, are you gonna give me a kiss on the cheek?" I proceed and say "sorry we hadnt time to talk more" and got out of there.

I dont know if she is friendly like that with everyone...but if not, im definetly seeing some high IL.
Great work, but I have watched you develop so Im not surprised.

Look keep doing what you have been doing because it worked.
There isn't one way to handle a situation, since people are so different, so there are more then one path to get to people. The path you took worked.

Just keep doing what you are doing-show interest which is nothing more then attention (your calls, dates, or seeing her), and have patience and flirt. As long as you are flirting which is making it clear you have interest-patiance only will amply the attraction.

Great job.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
well, i kissed her on the cheek.

Giving in to want she wants already? You should have said 'no, but you can kiss me on my cheek'. Then put your cheek out there for HER to do it...

Get what I'm saying? Be playful and challenging from the start...

Well I dont think that there's anything wrong with kissing her on the cheek-since thats really not all that intimate to begin with. I would say that he should of kissed her on the lips though. Like someone posted before-kiss her on the lips and tell her that you missed. That would of been perfect. In doing that that of would said that you aren't her lapdog and you don't give a damn what she tells you to do-you do what you want-that turns females on! Which is why it is constantly said that women go for jerks rather than the nice guy. A nice guy either does what she says and kisses her on the cheek or do something else that is submissive-A so-called jerk would of got what HE wanted and went for the lips!