Hey people! please review my POF profile. thanks!

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you got any pictures of you with other people having fun?
Any with your family etc?

I just think, with you being "alternative" looking, it might be a good idea to have some pics with "normal" people as social proof, or just with mates. So that women don't label you unfairly as some "alternative loner weirdo".

Your profile also seems a litle bit impersonal and boring....what do you gamble on? Making chainmail armour is cool! What's your job? What are you passionate about?
BTW if you aren't frequenting metal bars you need to be.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asterisk said:
how does it make me look fake?
you are standing after a wall of your home . girls want photos from real actions not by standing in your living room or bath room (unless you want to show your six packs )

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
I think your profile is absolutely perfect just the way it is, I wouldn't change a single thing.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a very particular style, being this way you will only attract very particular women. Try to take a couple pics with more people that look like you.

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
would be a bad idea to say I'm passionate about self improvement?
I've always been passionate about learning in general.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Fvck Dude, you are not going to have any success on POF no matter what.

The only guys that have success on POF are suave, muscular, rich, handsome, tall dudes.

You CANNOT do ANYTHING that will improve your POF profile, you're FVCKED.

Like that other guy said, go to heavy metal concerts and bars and spit game at fat goth chicks.

As things stand, that's your only hope of getting laid any time soon.

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
shows what you know!
I'm determined to make this work.
NOTHING you can say is going to change my mind!
you better stop trolling me bro,
'cause I'll be destroying pof very soon

you'll see. you'll see.

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Asterisk said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
shows what you know!
I'm determined to make this work.
NOTHING you can say is going to change my mind!
you better stop trolling me bro,
'cause I'll be destroying pof very soon

you'll see. you'll see.
don't listen to the negative nancies, you are a very handsome white man,

I wish I was you bro!

PROVE EVERYONE WRONG!!

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get more flattering pictures. Like has probably been said 23857210 times in this thread, you're gonna be aiming for a specific type of girl... No bother though, you see SMOKING hot metal/punk chicks all over guys that look like you on the regular. It's all about using your cultural capital (knowledge of your niche, esp. music-wise) and integrating that into your game. I used to have hair halfway down my back, and still had a lot of fun... Just with a different type of chick. Not less hot... Just different. Also, dunno what you're like under the armour, but try get in shape - metal chicks love the topless metal guys. Picking up an instrument and getting in a band will help you no end, as long as you don't suck.

Wear contacts, or get glasses that suit your face the best. Drop stuff like "making chainmail" and "collecting swords" - maybe some chick's will dig that, but women, especially online, ESPECIALLY POF is a numbers game and you don't want to alienate. I remember one style of game where you just be yourself and wait for the perfect chick... I think you'd be waiting a while.

If you can prove through conversation that you're on the ball, and you can make them laugh, you're fine. Just tidy yourself up a bit and destroy metal chick pvssy everywhere.

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is making chainmail and collecting swords too geeky?
maybe making chainmail would be better for her to find out
in a convo when she asks about my belt.
and the knives and swords she'll learn about later.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asterisk said:
Is making chainmail and collecting swords too geeky?
maybe making chainmail would be better for her to find out
in a convo when she asks about my belt.
and the knives and swords she'll learn about later.

Just put the basic info that women would WANT to see/read, play the game a bit. Find a few pictures of you being active, a few action photos. Let them get to know your hobbies etc down the road.

Also no homo dude, but you can really pull of that good looking rocker type. Ever think about going to a hair dresser and asking them to layer your hair? Or cut it into a longer style? Maybe clean up the beard a little bit, and throw on some ripped jeans, a cool t-shirt, and some boots. You will look night and day bro if you just ditch the chains and get into tighter more fit clothes.

http://coolmenshair.com/2011/05/steven-tyler-long-hairstyles.html

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
why does everybody keep telling me to ditch the chains?

-------------------------------------------------------------

stick and stones might break my bones but whips and chains excite me

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I've got an impression that you're trying to impress as if you're missing something in yourself and have to impress people. It's your height right? You're 5'5".

You have to be simpler.

You have to be clean cut and dressed well.

You have to be mature.

You know women would have sex but only with the right person? Yes, they'd have sex with Brat Pitt, dropping all their standards, but we aren't talking about that. What they mean is that they want a man with standards looking and picking hard through women, and not banging the first one they see. You have to be that man, selective, assertive, with your life together.

You do not look like you're selective, nor assertive, nor have your life together.

Thus, delete your profile and give yourself a favor and not create a new one.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be simpler.

Be mature.

Be clean-cut and improve your get-up.

Backseat Huan nailed it.

You look very shabby right now.

Asterisk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I dress how I am comfortable. I wear what I think looks cool.
I really don't give a fvck what people think of me. If I was trying to impress
people I'd be wearing a fvcking suit, man!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then, why the fvck are you coming here for our opinion if you really "don't give a fvck what people think of you"?

In the beginning of the thread you were sucking up and begging for help, eh, brother?

Don't get defensive. This is for you, if you are to conquer POF - because the average chick will be harsher than the average Suaver, rest assured!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Asterisk said:
Dude, I dress how I am comfortable. I wear what I think looks cool.
I really don't give a fvck what people think of me. If I was trying to impress
people I'd be wearing a fvcking suit, man!

Suit is to blend in. The dress you wearing is to impress and get attention. You are an attention *****.

Trust me I am nobody to give you advice, I ended up in a relationship that ended during holidays, I'm in a cold and lonely basement, all alone. But I see that with what you have you can only attract the type of people that will bring you to a cold and lonely basement, and hurt you.

There is no you, it's your ego masturbating, you are lying to yourself.

I'm gathering things of my ex right now. She's with another man, that she picked up from the street via auto stop, and believe me that's good, because alternative is she dies. I have to gather her stuff, buy her ticket, and send her to her parents and her baby. You know how not easy it is? It's an internal turmoil, like something crawled into you, and eating you from the inside. And that's not as bad as I don't FEEL ANYTHING. I don't feel like going out there, finding someone. I don't want to work. I've lost motivation and mojo and everything else.

You are bound to end up like me.

Stop attention whoring, and find yourself, and improve yourself, and get a quality woman which is not going end up hurting you.