Hey. (Introduction)

eman

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys my names Emanuel short for eman just dropping by here on the forum, I've been reading the stuff on here for a good month and its pretty helpful. Also quick question; I've been dating this chick for about a month and I'm running out of things to talk about haha. Anyone mind throwing a few tips so I don't run out of things to talk about. (This is through texting though, irl I never run out of things to talk to her about)

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome.
Try not to have massive text conversations. You want to keep her wondering.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk about anything important. Keep the conversation light, fun, and flirty. And if you haven't already, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the dj bible link. Then, read

eman

Reaction score
Thanks guys really appreciate it. Now here's the thing I like this chick because she doesn't bore me. BUT ever since the incident where we got trashed at a get together her parents had her grounded for a month and I didn't get to see her for a month. So now their finally letting up and allowing her to go out a bit more so I HAD to resort to msn because they took her phone.