hey. i'm sick.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys. so this girl messages me on Wednesday about being sick, but she didn't cancel on me when she did. I suspected she would flake. :nervous: Lo & behold, the girl did show up and before me! I was about 10-20 mins. late.

She was coughing & sniffling the whole time we were together for 2 hours or so. Damn. The girl was really sick.

Goes to show a girl will go out with you even if she is sick.

Last edited:

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's a big step in building connection when she feels that comfortable around you. She was sick and could have easily canceled with good reason, but didn't. Take it as a big compliment and don't let it change your perspective of her. This girl went the extra ten yards to be with you that day.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she has good character

Damian haven't seen you on this board for awhile.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
xectxny19x said:
ok guys. so this girl messages me on Wednesday about being sick, but she didn't cancel on me when she did. I suspected she would flake. :nervous: Lo & behold, the girl did show up and before me! I was about 10-20 mins. late.

She was coughing & sniffling the whole time we were together for 2 hours or so. Damn. The girl was really sick.

Goes to show a girl will go out with you even if she is sick. But I don't know, I might have preferred she stayed home with all the coughing & her face looked so flushed. I'm glad she came out though.
Damn right ... if a woman really likes you she will not let anything stop her from seeing you and getting to know you..

first sign of LOW IL is excusses as to why she cant se you...

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
whether it's b/c she wants to get to know me or not, definitely thumbs up to her for keeping the date though despite being that sick. not only that, she was on time. :cheer:

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah a few months back I took a girl to see Fuel, the rock band. She told me a few weeks later that she had one of the worst migraines of her life that night, but still wanted to hang out with me. At a loud concert!!