Hey i am BACK, and ...

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
If any of you search all my post about a year ago, i posted about being so happy and thanking every on this site,..... i had found a Beautiful girl, smart everything.....

but all good things dont last forever.......the month we broke up my dad got dianosed with cancer i was doing bad a school, having trouble with the law everything.....

WHAT I REALIZED, I STOPED BEING A DAUN JUAN!!!!

WHY? AS corny as this sounds i had no longered subscribed to the internet thus no longer coming on SOSUAVE, Now not everyone need to come to so suave all the time to STAY a DJ, and i am not saying you need to come on all the time

because relying on somthing other then your self can lead to your down fall.

it was just somthing i did, but i relized this and stop coming on sosuave, when my internet was gone i didnt even care anymore, i was like ok this will be my test,

i thought i was getting stronger, but really i used that as an excuse to stop caring about bettering my self!! i stop caring about my relation ship with this HB 9.5,

THERE WAS EVEN A POINT i was like .... i am going to lose her if i keep this up...

I DIDNT CARE.......

when i lost her i acted likek i didnt care!!!!

in SIDE i was crying a river!!!!

Up until we broke up i was going DOWN hill.

Becuase of the Break up,

SINCE then , thing have leveled agian i got a box beside me now with 20 numbers not including the 10-30 i had saved on my phone......

problem is i havent really done anything with them...... Becuase of what happen i think i am afriad of success.....

I am AT the MAKE or BREAK point right now i had a date today, but i think i was to ****y and thigns got cancelled.......damit...i didnt care to much cause i got another one tommorow ,

that date is my make or break, i am finally feeling like a dj again, i have refreshed my DJ skills Cleaned the cob webss, RE-read what made me so succesful in the past and now i am going gun HO!

I WILL BE READY FOR THIS DATE TOMMOROW

I AM GOING TO SUDUCE , CHARM , AND IMPRESS THE BI**TCH out of her!!!!

I AM A MAN!!!!!!

i had it ALL only to lose, it,,,....... let see if i can get it back ....

i am going to keep you all posted

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damit,,,,,, i had everythign planned out 2..............

second night in a row, Difereent girl,,,................

this time she said she was got eat first then call me when shes done, we were sopose to go out after.............

never got a call.......

when i first met this girl she did somthing like this once before but it was jsut for a simple call,, i called her on it told her it was unacceptable she apolgized i told her she only ahd few chances left....

i thought she learned..... guess not...

i DONT know whats wrong i get at Least 1-5 numbers a weeks

but never any dates out of it...................... I think i may be to ****y funy? pushy? confident?? i dont know any more....damit....

i was on top of the world ready to do my thing, i am not feeling down or anythign just confused,,,,, i am atually not hurt at all , just its getting annoying.....

i keep ya'll posted