Hey Guys, I'm new here.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind, I had never even been out with this girl at this point. No relationship or history whatsoever.

Why would she want to fvck Brad Pitt? Because he is handsome? A lot of guys are handsome. I'm handsome.

Now ask yourself is Brad Pitt would have ever done that, and if there is a woman alive who would think that he would do that for them in this situation. Then ask yourself, "why is that?"

When you realize the honest answers to these questions, you will clearly understand why the girl didn't like me any more.

I am not saying attraction is always so fickle; if a girl is interested then you CAN make mistakes, even early on, and not undo her attraction. There are mistakes that directly relate to your value/challenge, and mistakes that do not. The latter are the ONLY ones you can get away with.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
First, Welcome to our place. You can learn an endless amount about the sh!t you'll learn about yourself, and, most importantly, what behaviors and mentalities you'll NOT have in your life.

Second, This place is not who you are, or who you aspire to be. Do not take this sh!t personally.

Ever.

Some random numbnut calls you a troll? So fvcking what. You better believe that same cat who's calling you a troll is beating his c0ck to death with both hands. His only outlet for his angst is through these internets. Fvck them.

Third, Never reward a woman without earned reason. She doesn't get flowers for going out with you. She gets flowers for swallowing/anal/three-somes with her hot girlfriends.

Look at it from her perspective: "Oh sh!t he brought me flowers and I haven't given him anything? Not even a handjob. Hmmm? I bet he expects sex for these roses. He's just like EVERY-OTHER-GUY (The Nice Guy with expectations). I guess I'll let him think he'll get to smell my fingers when he buys me dinner and a movie."

You see what just happened? You're buying her time. Stop that sh!t right now. You want her to work for your attention. You want to reward each other with great fvcking. She wants to work for it.

Karma's Law #2 - Fvck a woman's mind first, her body will follow.
Good luck Brother.

Lastly, turn off the reputation feature. It'll do nothing but make you addicted to an endless stream of green dots and you'll lose focus on your entire purpose here.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
Keep in mind, I had never even been out with this girl at this point. No relationship or history whatsoever.

Why would she want to fvck Brad Pitt? Because he is handsome? A lot of guys are handsome. I'm handsome.

Now ask yourself is Brad Pitt would have ever done that, and if there is a woman alive who would think that he would do that for them in this situation. Then ask yourself, "why is that?"

When you realize the honest answers to these questions, you will clearly understand why the girl didn't like me any more.

I am not saying attraction is always so fickle; if a girl is interested then you CAN make mistakes, even early on, and not undo her attraction. There are mistakes that directly relate to your value/challenge, and mistakes that do not. The latter are the ONLY ones you can get away with.

um, girls like to **** handsome men I thought? if Brad Pitt got them a roll i'm sure they'd find it sweet, just cos the dude is handsome anyway. By the way I beleive handsome men don't need game, as i'm ugly and that is the only reason i turned to game at all.

what do you mean by these mistakes relating to value/challenge?? im sure taking flowers to her or a roll won't hurt her feelings...? :s

Thank you very much KARMASUTRA! You make a lot of sense! :) **** the trolls yeah, retards. I see what yu and 49 are trying to tell me now. :) Thanks so much for the advice guys!

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, did you come here to ask for advice, or did you come here to ask for what you want to hear?

Seriously. You're either extremely naive (more so than any other newcomer I've seen thus far), or a troll.

If you're extremely naive, don't take it personally, but we'll start out by telling you that almost everything you've got going for you (not much) is wrong.

If you're a troll... well, then, f*ck that.

If you are genuinely someone new who wants to learn, read the DJ Bible to get a clue. You'll find a lot of answers to the most frequently asked questions (such as yours) there.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
- read the DJ Bible to get a clue. You'll find a lot of answers to the most frequently asked questions (such as yours) there.
I've learned, time and time over, that these guys who incessantly spout: "read the DJBible, read the Book of Puke, blah blah blah..., are the same guys who have less experience with life and women, than the guy here asking questions.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
the same guys who have less experience with life and women, than the guy here asking questions.
Yup. That's me. You've found me out. Can we hug it out, now?

DeeperGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Yup. That's me. You've found me out. Can we hug it out, now?
What ebook did you get that from? Sounds like a rehearsed line. NATURAL GAME FYI

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DeeperGame said:
What ebook did you get that from? Sounds like a rehearsed line. NATURAL GAME FYI
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Trollfest 2011!

DeeperGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Trollfest 2011!
It's not trolling dude you gotta realize it's dumb to try to amog people online, there are no girls here mate...

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DeeperGame said:
It's not trolling dude you gotta realize it's dumb to try to amog people online, there are no girls here mate...
If you're asking for advice, good or bad advice you can decide for yourself. There's no need to argue your point when you're the one looking for advice.

Karma, we all have to start somewhere, if this guy is new then he should do more research instead of asking for advice on every problem he has and then argues with the advice he was given. Most of these stuff is about self improvement/discovery, not about asking advice on every girl problem.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like other guy has said here don't bring her flowers or gift of anykind. Think about like this if you just met some dude for business meeting would you bring him a cigar or rolex watch. Some bring that same mentalitly to women if you just met her why are you buying her stuff. You make people earn the gift you give them not just give them because ooo your soo pretty. the flowers you give would think of desperation and since you haven't had a date in so long you already going have desperation in your back of your mind. So what you need to do go on this date have a interesting conversation and get know her better and build up sexual tension. That after you bang her few times you can give her flowers and tell her how special she is to you or whatever.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottomline said:
She told me she realy likes flowers though... hm? Maybe just a thank you card isnted for coming on the date?

what has she done to earn this?

going on a date with you? every girl SHOULD want to date you!

one thing you have to learn is flowers are a BIG NO! this is a first date. just keep it light and fun.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Htienvu said:
Karma, we all have to start somewhere, if this guy is new then he should do more research instead of asking for advice on every problem he has and then argues with the advice he was given. Most of these stuff is about self improvement/discovery, not about asking advice on every girl problem.
I wasn't aware all of life's issues could be solved by reading a couple of goddamned e-books?

Seen as how I've never read one word of your DJ Bible or the book of Puke; I think I've done a damned good job of freeing myself of my self-absorbed matrix, without relying on someone else's words to tell me what to think.

You know how we men internalize our issues? By fvcking up. Then we ask our brethren for their perspectives and their advice on these issues (even girl problems), then we utilize those to help us move forward.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I wasn't aware all of life's issues could be solved by reading a couple of goddamned e-books?

Seen as how I've never read one word of your DJ Bible or the book of Puke; I think I've done a damned good job of freeing myself of my self-absorbed matrix, without relying on someone else's words to tell me what to think.

You know how we men internalize our issues? By fvcking up. Then we ask our brethren for their perspectives and their advice on these issues (even girl problems), then we utilize those to help us move forward.

Amen. guys take ebooks and other advice as gospel. they need to figure it out on their own and learn from there own mistakes..

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottomline said:
She told me she realy likes flowers though... hm? Maybe just a thank you card isnted for coming on the date?
nothing wrong with a flower....preferably hide it and surprise her

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

The guy who has a bit of knowledge crash and burn less and he's more likely to learn from it. The guy who run into it blindly crash and burn everytime and rarely learn or learn very slowly.

Iam not saying you should worship whichever book, but it's a good start to gain some knowledge. The dj bible was written by guys on this forum, i am sure their words helped you out at some point.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
Bottomline,

When I was 21, I liked this beautiful girl from school. We had talked a few times and she told a mutual friend that she was really attracted to me.

She told me that she really loved the rolls from Cinnabon. So one night I went to Cinnabon, got a roll, and took it to her at work. She was so happy.

The next day she called our mutual friend and told her that "she really liked having me as a friend." Oops.
maybe she never even liked you that much anyway. when a girl really digs you she wont say your just a friend when you bring her a roll. i gave a chic a diet pepsi once then i f'd her brains out. dont buy no flowers on your date.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two pages with this guy?

He's a troll. Let's move on to people who really need advice.