Hey Guys, I'm new here.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, what is up! Just wanted to say my name is Bottomline and Im 29 years old. Just got my first date in over 5 years thanks to some of the advice here. Met her in a bar on a Friday night. She is so beatuiful, maybe a HB8.5?

So anyways, I was thinking what type of flowers do girls like on the first date...? I heard roses are popular. What do you think guys?

Thanks, Bottomline.

BossGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
No gifts on the first date... have conversation with her...

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
BossGQ said:
No gifts on the first date... have conversation with her...
She told me she realy likes flowers though... hm? Maybe just a thank you card isnted for coming on the date?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flowers on a first date... It makes you wonder whether people take the time to seriously read whats here.

NO FLOWERS ON THE FIRST DATE PLEASE!!!!! It demonstrates the fact that you have put her on a pedestral like the other 7383947472 guys before you. Be different! Set yourself apart from the rest! Many people misunderstand that the purpose of a date is to impress the girl and hope she gets with you. The REAL purpose of a date is to HAVE FUN and see whether you're suited for each other. Look, just HAVE FUN, do not think of trying to impress her cos we all know how that will turn out. Whether she decides on a second date with you depends on how she views you bro, giving flowers to a girl on the first date is not going to set you apart from the rest. Hell most probably she will decide she can get whatever she wants from you.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
Flowers on a first date... It makes you wonder whether people take the time to seriously read whats here.

NO FLOWERS ON THE FIRST DATE PLEASE!!!!! It demonstrates the fact that you have put her on a pedestral like the other 7383947472 guys before you. Be different! Set yourself apart from the rest! Many people misunderstand that the purpose of a date is to impress the girl and hope she gets with you. The REAL purpose of a date is to HAVE FUN and see whether you're suited for each other. Look, just HAVE FUN, do not think of trying to impress her cos we all know how that will turn out. Whether she decides on a second date with you depends on how she views you bro, giving flowers to a girl on the first date is not going to set you apart from the rest. Hell most probably she will decide she can get whatever she wants from you.
Hm, what if I gave her flowers and be fun at the same time? Show that I'm a thoughtful and fun guy. I could get a different type of flowers maybe? Is that what you mean? :confused:. Maybe get her a sunflower to be different? Im not tryin to imrpess her... just being thoughtful. :)

But I don't know, what did I miss? Should I scrap the flowers altogether?

Rikudo

Don Juan
Reaction score
No Gifts on the first Date But you could take her to the botanical garden Make a botanical garden date.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No flowers or gifts on the first date mate, you might think it's nice thing to do but the girl will think you're desperate and trying too hard. Just take her out and try to have fun, dont try too hard to please her.

If you're new, try read the DJ bible, Book of Pook, Weapons of mass Seduction and DJbootcamp are great read.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some months ago I made a mistake of listening to my good friend, who told me I should get flowers for a girl I had 1 date with on her B.day. She had high interest to begin with, he said she would fall head over heel for me after, what a freaking MISTAKE!

Needless to say she went cold on me and didn't even say thank you for them. That's when I was baffled and seeked advice on this forum, I was hard headed then and got some bashing from the guys here. It did me a deal of good, read the djbible mate and learn how to deal with women properly.

Remember we're always here to help! :)

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay lets look at this from a different perspective.
Lets say you have dated alot of girls and in the past every single one of them gave you gifts on the first date. This date is no different. What will you think?

1. Oh wow, this date isn't very much special from the rest I've dated
2. She's too easy for me, I need more of a challenge
OR
3. OMG SHE MUST BE REALLY INTO ME TO GIVE ME GIFTS ON THE FIRST DATE.

You decide. What do you have that other guys don't? Nothing.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell a troll.

Or, at least, the type of person who walks into a classroom and tries to teach the professor.

OP: Buy her flowers. Lavish her with gifts. Tell her how much you love her, as soon and as often as possible. Let us know how it turns out.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys this dude is a troll. First he says he is new here then uses pua language right off the bat(Hb 8.5).

Mods pleaze IP ban his ass.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
great, people think Im a troll when i just ask for plain advice.

First he says he is new here then uses pua language right off the bat(Hb 8.5).
i mentioned i was new to the FORUMS, not the whole scene andI was unsure if I should take flowers jeez. bunch of ******* shouldn't be even be giving advice apart from the first 3-4 posters.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
djghost said:
Ya dude. People are going to say that. We can't be sure, but no flowers is easier to understand than the HB 1-9 concept so a troll stench starts coming up.
We'll i've always seen people use that and also in the articles so i looked it up. normally i say like a scale of 1 to 10 anyway. I guess I must of missed that article then or something lol. just that on friday when we was in the bar she said she loves guys who send her flowers as she is well into gardening too so I thought it'd be a nice tough you know

:confused:

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottomline,

When I was 21, I liked this beautiful girl from school. We had talked a few times and she told a mutual friend that she was really attracted to me.

She told me that she really loved the rolls from Cinnabon. So one night I went to Cinnabon, got a roll, and took it to her at work. She was so happy.

The next day she called our mutual friend and told her that "she really liked having me as a friend." Oops.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
Bottomline,

When I was 21, I liked this beautiful girl from school. We had talked a few times and she told a mutual friend that she was really attracted to me.

She told me that she really loved the rolls from Cinnabon. So one night I went to Cinnabon, got a roll, and took it to her at work. She was so happy.

The next day she called our mutual friend and told her that "she really liked having me as a friend." Oops.
is that a real story? I doubt a girl would be one second be really attracted to you and then suddenly not just because you got her a god damn roll. no way, no way at all.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get it. The roll had nothing to do with it. And yes, it is absolutely true.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
You don't get it. The roll had nothing to do with it. And yes, it is absolutely true.
I don't get it then. If someone is really attracted to you, it wouldnt matter if you bought them a roll or not. If a girl wanted to **** brad pitt, Im sure if he bought her a damn roll from Cinnabon she wouldnt go "ops, wait no, don't want to **** anymore". Not making sense here dude.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't fvck Brad Pitt after he bought her a roll. She would toy with him for a bit.