Hey guys, I got a situation...

Franzino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, ive been lingering around putting off the time I could be bothered to get a membership here, just credit to all these guys who make this forum happen.

Anyways, im not here to complement, I have a situation. Recently me and my friends went and hit up an underage club, It was my first time, so I was a bit nervous, (plus you could class me as an AFC, although im trying my hardest to change that, and gradually its paying off), anyways, my plan ( know , i know, sticking to plans...) was to go in there and get a feel for the place, learn a bit about the atmosphere in there, see how people react, and what they let you do or not do. This turned out reasonably well from that perspective, but i got rejected many times, and the dance I got was double teaming with one of my mates, and then it turns out that I couldent loosen up enough, and was really standing out in the way that i was dancing. As you could imagine, the chick wasnt really getting into it, and i broke it off before i did anymore damage. Im hoping that next time there wont be any surprises and I can confidently take risks without too much room for morale damaging mistakes. But I still feel im missing something out, a few things In fact, so if anyone could help me with this, that would be awsome :)

Cheers DJ's

Franzino

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us a few more details on exactly what you did, then we can tell you what you didn't do ;)

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a better chance picking up advice for yourself. In other words, just observe what's going on.

It's your 1st time to a club; you're not going to catch on right away. Hell, you probably won't catch on your 10th time. Lay back, look at the men who are picking up women, observe how they command themselves.

Anyone can tell you the correct way to pickup women in a club in words, but it's learned much better through actual observation.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it yourself, you hope to be more confident next time.

So many people post about the same thing, and it usually is a confidence thing.

Hell, if you are confident, you would convey it to the woman, through bodylanguage, verbally, or whatever. She'll just know.

And we all know how women dig confident guys.

Go out there, have a great time, and while you are at it, talk to a few hotties.

Thats the attitude you want, dont think about it too much. Don't always seek a result. Understand?

Is you loosen up, go there to have fun, and get confident enough to approach women, you will see a huge change very soon. Forget about all the tactics and stuff for now, your confidence is your main thing here. Work on that first.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you were trying to hard. And 20 drinks is a bit much, personally i'd go with 0, especially since you're trying to gain some perspective and keep your wits about you. Not gonna happen with 20 drinks in your system. I'm all for sober sarging, and if you can sarge sober, then sarging while drinking is shooting fish in a barrel. No sport at all.

Franzino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, btw im 15 so this was an underage club, hence 20 drinks.. lol i dont drink any alchohol but spirits so, coke lemonade and water is just fine. :)

Ok, weel see how the next one goes, when it happens ill let you guys know.

Cheers all

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Franzino said:
Thanks everyone, btw im 15 so this was an underage club, hence 20 drinks.. lol i dont drink any alchohol but spirits so, coke lemonade and water is just fine. :)

Ok, weel see how the next one goes, when it happens ill let you guys know.

Cheers all
Nice to see there is another young gun in the business too.

I'm also 15, and hell, i have learnt alot in the last 3-4 months.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In clubs girls will have the b*tch shields at the highest setting. You must look your best, and by best, it means better dressed than anyone there. That doesn't mean wear a tux, just wear a really nice shirt and classy pants (not jeans), clean polished shoes, nice belt, styled hair, big expensive watch, etc. Be comfortable and use situational openers on the girls.

Franzino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shocker: Sounds about right, although i dont agree with the jeans thing, you can get some damn classy jeans, and in a dancing space where heaps of people are just a moving mass, who cares, dark jeans can look like anything.

The lust?: Likewise mate, looks like you've been around here a fair bit more than i have, at least had alot more suggestions, or questions for the DJ forum. I look foward to seeing how your doing in your quest for the Top DJ.

Ciao

Franzino