Hey anyone tried online dating before.

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah i am trying to widen my chances of meeting as many women as possible. I am strictly doing this for a side job type thing. I realize that internet dating is a bit of a joke but if it works and i can send some girl a message,.leave my house and go to the mall and pick up women, you can see how it can add up nicely. Anyways please give experiences and websites. I tried to sign up to POF but that site is a joke that bans accounts as soon as you sign up really, no joke. I signed up and didnt even get a chance to click on my area code and then bam i was banned.

So yeah websites and experiences please no dumb comments. You dont like internet dating then dont bother commenting. I also have been wondering if i should make a myspace account. I always figured it was a joke in a way but i could be wrong. Let me know what you think of myspace too.

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i have read some post or comments about guys doing online dating on this site. Why so quite all a sudden come on guys.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course. i've had high degrees of success with online dating but i must admit the quality of women i've met on the internet, ON AVERAGE, were less than women in a club or on the street

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo

lol so only one guy fesses up. come on people keep the community ball rolling and reply. What sites?

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plentyoffish and most free ones have total ugly women on them.

the one where i've had most success has been hotornot. i've got over 210 women to add me on that in 15 minutes worth of work. out of those i ended up getting the msn of about 20 or so and had sex with 4-5 of them. it's not bad for the amount of time it takes i suppose. i was doing it while i was at work too, lol.

i dont use it as my main tool of attracting women however, it's just add-on bonus to get some extra ass on the side when you are too busy with things in your life.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doin online dating for a long time while also talking to girls in real life. Myspace is decen, 2years ago I used to b on there everyday sendin bout 50 ot 100messages a day fo a week straight. Had about 5 or 6 lays from myspace. Pof met about 2 or 3,blackplanet met about 5,crushspot met 1,aol chatrooms bout 8,localhookupz bout 2,craiglist 1.

All of that n im goin to say that all of that messagin n work is a waste of time at times. I mean its ok when u busy like I am now but its not worth it. I just signed up for match.com n going to see how that is but im almost about to quit onlone dating all together except for when im at work likw now n jus stick to real life.

On a sidenote, the chatlines on the phone lik vibeline n others is much better