Here's the problem

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about a month into a new school, and I just found this site. I sit in the library everyday during lunch, and I don't want to do it anymore. It's not I'm a nerd or look like a loser. All of my best friends have been very popular, and if it was the beginning of the school year it would be easier to sit next to someone I don't know. Part of the problem is that I'm Mormon, and my school is mostly Mormon, but I don't believe in it, so I feel awkward because I have to act like a good mormon. But the main problems are that during class there's really no times to get to know someone because we're always taking notes and the majority of seniors go off campus during lunch. And also it would be awkward to sit down at a lunch table where I don't know anyone.

I know this sounds like I haven't read the DJ Bible, but it's hard for me to learn by just reading something that says how to do something. I need examples to learn.

I thank anyone in advance for helping me out.

Reaction score
First of all u dont need to meet SENIORS exclusively! meet younger people, even Freshmen! And dont be afraid to just go sit at a table and meet new people. How will you ever meet new people if you dont make an effort to? And DONT THINK OF YOUR SELF AS A LOSER OR A NERD. This makes you a negative person and generally people dont want to befriend negative people.

CHANGE YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!! From here on out you will be a positive constructive person. I used to be a pot head loser, but i quit, started running, and my life has been fabulous ever since. I have lots of friends and know lots of hot girls, I have never been happier! Dont put yourself down DUDE!

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not I'm a nerd or look like a loser
That should read It's not like I'm a nerd or look like a loser.

And DONT THINK OF YOUR SELF AS A LOSER OR A NERD.
I wasn't thinking of myself as a loser or a nerd, though you probably got that from my typo.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen bud, you need to stop worrying about rejection or embarrassment, etc...

just go into the deep end as much as you can. you are too young to worry about bs like that.

you want examples, i got one 4 ya.

this was when i was a fvcking pvssy afc like you:

1. at orientation for college, there was nobody i knew, no body!

i sat at a table with people i didnt know, and most were girls. i talked to them a/b school, were they went, etc..
easy stuff!

made a few friends, but since i was an afc, didnt get any #'s.

2. went out w/ a bunch of college people that i had met at orientation:

talked to all the hb's that were there. they didnt seem too interested, but they were def. flirting. got this one girls # no problem

u want advice! stop being a fvcking loser, dont be a kid, act older, mature, etc...
bottom line- dont be an AFC

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what you have to do. Go to the library where all the girls study. Look for a HB or one that interests you. Some of those girls aren't in the library to "study", they are just there to wait for guys to approach them. So, if you are in the library and you look around and see girls look around, that tells you that they are looking for some guy to meet. So then, confidently, you walk over to the HB or whoever and ask "do u mind if i sit here", then, she conversation is initiated if she says yes. If she says no, no big deal, she just isnt interested in you.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by big_jeffry
"do u mind if i sit here"
Your post is good but I prefer just sitting down anyway as it shows confidence or if you don't want to just sit down say "hi Im gonna be sitting down by you after I've found a book" then go pick up any book and sit down and chat to her.You should not ask girls for permission to do things. Remember shes entering your world your not entering hers.