Here is what the research says is the most effective way to get women

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Im going to agree with bigneil on this one as well - most of the time the women I end up having sex with I meet cold and quickly proceed to that - if they end up as friends or part of a "familiar" social group the chances of it happening end up decreasing.

I have no research to back this up, just personal experience.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Lexington had a very good observation about social circle being effective for LTRs, but potentially disastrous if you're pumping and dumping. I really don't like the idea of any blowback I caused falling on my mates.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expanding your social circle is the best way to meet women. I'm not talking about facebook here. Facebook is bullsh1t and useless.

I mean expanding PERSONAL connections. OFFline. But it is also something that is very hard to do. Especially in a city where people keep to themselves.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
It can work both ways. I used to be pretty popular in High School for doing crazy stuff back then. And if I hang with my HS crew and there's a new girl in the group their regard for me makes me look good, and I definitely notice it rubs off on the girls that practically try to game me rather than me gaming them. Then there's work groups where it seems you have to freaking game her in morse code just to not draw everyone's attention and get blocked by someone hating.
Work groups tend to be full of douchebags trying to one-up the next guy. I see it all the time. Work more on personal connections outside of onling and work stuff.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This site keeps trying to rationalize everything to make themselves feel better....No no I don't have many friends so I don't agree with it, or, I have a huge social circle but girls only view me as friends and not lovers, I don't agree with it.

There is no right or wrong way. Just don't say dumb things and get it done.