Here is a video of an Alpha Male in action

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you think, you will become.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's fake/acting because if he's showing DJ bodylanguage than he (is he's confident) shouldn't act, just be himself,duh!!!!!

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnny_chase
Speaking of the star wars kid, i've seen that kid. He was in montreal for a while, he;s from another part of quebec, lol, golf ball retriever
You saw Star Wars Kid?! Dude, way cool! I wish I saw Star Wars Kid! Haha, now Star Wars Kid, that's an alpha male.
And another thing, Fonzie is the man.
And another thing, that video is damn funny. I won't dismantle him or his behaviour in any way, I'll just submit that I have laughed really hard watching this.
Oh and I've spent a lot of time in Croatia since I usually go to vacation there and I live just 50 miles from Croatia - that is not how you should act in Croatia or anywhere near Croatia (Slovenia, Bosnia etc.). Well actually if you're a comedian that's a good start.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, the entrance loiter, my favourite, and one of the most amazing subliminal signals you can send out, right from the start.

Unfortunately, not too successful if the person behind runs in the back of you.

Take up space, good move.

Treat it like a training video, they are never natural either, just use the concepts.

We want more of these things, maybe with some interaction.

I think the guy is doing it tongue in cheek, but it's still useful for the kinesthetically clueless.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
hes trying way to hard

looks like a bully from some low budget 80's tv show

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a Don Juan by any standards but is that how I should act when I walk into bars, Like chewing gum and wearing sleevless shirts ?

I feel a bit uneasy about doing this stuff he does in the vides

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL your a funny bloke Panda :D
Originally posted by Panda 2000
You saw Star Wars Kid?! Dude, way cool! I wish I saw Star Wars Kid! Haha, now Star Wars Kid, that's an alpha male.
And another thing, Fonzie is the man.
And another thing, that video is damn funny. I won't dismantle him or his behaviour in any way, I'll just submit that I have laughed really hard watching this.
Oh and I've spent a lot of time in Croatia since I usually go to vacation there and I live just 50 miles from Croatia - that is not how you should act in Croatia or anywhere near Croatia (Slovenia, Bosnia etc.). Well actually if you're a comedian that's a good start.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
I am not a Don Juan by any standards but is that how I should act when I walk into bars, Like chewing gum and wearing sleevless shirts ?

Yes ... if you frequent GAY BARS!!! :D

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmm, i wonder why the links are down....

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny tings.

But wtf was that video about???

Where are you all from, how did you all get together etc. The site is pure comedy.

That dude wearing Von Dutch gear is jokes. :D

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the guys in that vid reminds me of a guy i know... all in all, i think i'm smoking some good **** cuz that vid made me sit here going wtf

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about they get some pictures of James Dean, Gregory Peck, Marlon Brando and follow that? They were for real and guys looked up to them anyway.

I haven't watched the second vid yet, it actually looks quite cool.