Her so-called "Platonic" Guy Friends...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maranathaman said:
She also said that she would have no problem introducing me as her BF to her guyfriends.
That was very kind of her :down:

Listen to the everyone.....either fukk her silly and drop her off at the curb, or walk away.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Your challenges:

1. you spend "alot" of time talking to her, but you've never banged her
2. you're idealizing her as LTR material when she's talking about fukking other guys
3. you're getting sucked in and worked up by this woman's reality and contrivances
4. you don't seem to understand what the concept of platonic friends means in chick-world
5. you care (i.e. oneitis)

Alright, seriously... You mean to tell us you first found this forum back in June of 2000, have made 1,300+ posts here, and yet this is as far as you've evolved in your understanding of the sexes? Seven fukking years and this is where you're at in your personal progression? If I think about this any longer it's going to give me an aneurysm.

Scroll down to the bottom, click on the link that says "The DJ Bible" and get back to us.

Well said, huge well needed kick up the azz

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should marry the girl she sounds like a keeper!

Nice find!

Let us know how it works out.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not sure if she is bpd. she may be. you dont seem like you have any idea about bpd. drop her now. i am guessing while at the same time she has told you about these other guys, she has given u great sex, made u feel sorry for her, make things seem like u guys are so alike, all while at the same time you walk around on eggs shells not knowing what is going to set her histronics (crying, screaming, basically being a *****) off? if you answer yes to most of this leave. it only gets worse. you cant not get hurt emotionally or even physically by this woman. no contact nexting is the only way.

if i am wrong then she is a clown and you should dump her anyway. would u really want to hang out with some guy whose ******* she ate for 12 hours ? every woman wants to believe that she is a mans last love and every man wants to believe he is a womans first. imho, you violate this rule you are a social retard and should be nexted.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh about it would have dumped her fuc* buddie or not when she felt it was 'fine' to cross the line and tell me she was still mates with guys she has had sex with for 13hours or past BF.

But then again, if said OP has turned into an AFC chump this maybe her way of stating to him to back the fuc* off.

As any women would not need to come out with that cra* unless she was trying to prove something, i.e create a reaction from drama.

Hence FB too much drama for someone your just porking, she can take it else where its only a matter of time till she's replaced anyway.

But a GF coming out with that?

Me personally ,if it was communicated GF material she would be out! no questions asked, for starters i would not be coming to a forum to ask for advice when i am with a women who has stating she is mates with some guy she had a marathon shag session with! that shi* is simply opening your life up to too much drama and head fuc* games and no women is worth that, if you think she is your really need to evalute your ideas on women tbh about it.

Falling in love with a women like this shows the PROBLEM is NOT the WOMEN but it is INFACT the OP! but ppl cant take criticasm, so in that he would probably get defencive.

Is it the gun that did the damage or the person who pulled the trigger?

Just put a ring on her finger and be done with it :D
You know it makes sense!

Blaming her for being BPD, is like blaming the chocolate bar for making one fat!
You know it was bad for you before you ate it, but your will power was too 'weak' to refuse it.

Edit*

I could not help to scan over some of your old posts and BAM there it is!

Re-Read this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55909

It seems you go for low quality women, what i mean by that is:

Granted expect women to have male friends, but at least have the self respect for yourself to never get serious with a women who does not have male friends but potential suitors.

There are different definitions of male friends, the ones that come under the bracket of ex BF or a FB turned platonic, is not what a person needs in a relationship.

You seem to attract low self esteem women, is it due to you having low self esteem too?

Its about time you looked internally and started to wonder why you keep going for these types of women.

I would focus on confidence building exercises, hence work out for starters, improve your image, become more rounded, become more selective and push yourself to open more doors of opportunitys to meet far better quality women then trailer trash, that cant help to boost about the many men she's fuc*ed whilst keeping them on the back burner.

It seems you have had an history of this and you still have not learned from it.

You seem to be on a constant path to keep repeating your mistakes over and over and over again!

You going to keep blaming the women for the choices you make?

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maranathaman - My girlfriend was like this the first few months we were dating and it was jealousy hell. But as soon as I stopped getting jealous or phased by all the guy friends and started establishing boundaries and improving myself - she dropped all plates. I pretty much stopped caring about her past with them and realized I'm the latest guy she's hooking up with. Even better I befriended the guys and was "alpha nice" so I didn't look insecure around them. Now, she never touches AIM, SMS, or actively e-mails at all after phasing them all out and spending all her time with me.

I think any women regardless of being an AW or not will latch onto her plates onto she finds one that she's prepared to cut loose all those options.

If you pass her LTR qualities she's looking for than she'll do what it takes to keep you.

You'll make up your mind if it's worth it or not, but with the next girl don't let her wave her options in your face like a threat, that's just immature and you could find better women with your time.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this for one...my ex wanted to talk to her old bf that she left for me because he wished her a happy b day. i told that was fine and sh could talk to who she liked...i just was going to leave. the ***** held that over my head for months.

i will say this about bpd girls though...it is tough to resist. they lure you in. they are very very good at it. they mimic you, meaning they become interested in what you are into. you think you found your soul mate. then once you are attached, they manipulate you to make sure you are attached. they work a DJ push pull with expert percision. slowly you give in and give up a part of yourself. slowly ever so slowly. it is like the old saying if you turn up the heat too fast the frog jumps off the stove but if you turn it up just slow enough you can cook the frog alive.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this for one...my ex wanted to talk to her old bf that she left for me because he wished her a happy b day. i told that was fine and sh could talk to who she liked...i just was going to leave. the ***** held that over my head for months.

i will say this about bpd girls though...it is tough to resist. they lure you in. they are very very good at it. they mimic you, meaning they become interested in what you are into. you think you found your soul mate. then once you are attached, they manipulate you to make sure you are attached. they work a DJ push pull with expert percision. slowly you give in and give up a part of yourself. slowly ever so slowly. it is like the old saying if you turn up the heat too fast the frog jumps off the stove but if you turn it up just slow enough you can cook the frog alive.