Her house or mine?

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I told this girl I would call her sometime later (intentional ambiguity) about going over her house tomorrow (no school, parents will be at work). Would it be better to have her come over my house? My parents won't be home and I think the whole "her coming out of her comfort zone" thing might work in my favor. The only problem is she would have to walk to get to my house... which might not be a bad thing. Kinda makes her have to work for me.

So should I just head over her house or have her come over mine?

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
good question, I dont know what would be better, if anything take turns at least going to each others house. but for this special occasion, idk. Me being me, lazy, well not really but I would make her work for ya, probably would have her come over.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Argggg, just called her. Had the following convo:

Me: Hey it's TheNewGuy
Her: Huh? Who?
Me: TheNewGuy
Her: Ohhh hey whats up
Me: Not much, we still doing something today?
Her: Uhh I don't know, I'm at work right now
Me: Ohh, what time do you get out?
Her: I don't know, cuz my Dad might be doing something. (I think she works with her dad)
Me: Alright, I'll talk to you later
Her: Bye

I don't think that went very well... any thoughts/advice? :(

Last edited:

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheNewGuy said:
Argggg, just called her. Had the following convo:

Me: Hey it's TheNewGuy
Her: Huh? Who?
Me: TheNewGuy
Her: Ohhh hey whats up
Her: Uhh I don't know, I'm at work right now
Me: Ohh, what time do you get out?
Her: I don't know, cuz my Dad might be doing something. (I think she works with her dad)

I don't think that went very well... any thoughts/advice? :(
You could have busted on her for forgetting who you are, like that.

should have been

Me: I'm great, I'll see you at *enter place* at *reasonable time*....don't be late or else you will miss all of the fun.

Take a more aggressive approach....not TOO aggressive...but more aggressive.

The ending to your convo would have been laughs..instead of this:

Try her again in a week at least.

Good Luck.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'forgetting' your name was a test, to see what you would do. you failed, patiently giving your name again etc. bust her ass for forgetting important things like your name.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
'forgetting' your name was a test, to see what you would do. you failed, patiently giving your name again etc. bust her ass for forgetting important things like your name.
Damn... well live and learn I guess. I'll crack on her for forgetting my name when I see her in class later...

Stforeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I have girls over at my house for the first time they seem a little shy. They get lil sketched about someone walking in while you're gettin hot n' heavy on the couch. If you go to her house it'll be easy to notice what she wants to do. And by that, if she brings you to her room and nobody is home, she more than likely wants to fool around. When in her room try not to sit in a single chair.(you want her to sit beside you) Go for a sofa/fouton or just hop on the bed. If the bed is up against a wall, be sure to jump far enough that she'll have room to get next to you.

Confidence is the key, but remember... you're already in her room. Kid around a lil. If she doesn't lay next to you on the bed, I'd say somethin like "What? Scared I bite?"

Good luck buddy..